Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 years On Estrogen

HI...I have been around awhile and realized I almost never post anything in the main area so maybe I am missing things.

Anyway...I will spare the usual born in a log cabin stuff and go to why we are all here.

I am none denominaltional gender unfixed and copping with my convoluted identity dysphoria  by taking various compunds...including estrogen in various forms for 2 years and 2 months or around there.

I also enjoy the odd herbal smoke.

Anyway...I have included photos for laughs.

Owlie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hiya welcome!

I'm sure you already know but "herbal" I'm guessing... Big Grin ? Has a few interactions with the estrogen receptors, it can lower overall levels and is a bit strange with the receptors responsiveness, if you can stomach a  long read give these a quick peak.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6296360/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6090909/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4918871/

Even though the last refer to female reproductive tissue what you want is the receptors

Also keep up your progress and if you desire more, the above is my first bit of advice to any change, but as enbys go you can forgo anything above if it suits your identity, best of luck! Cool

Thank you for the information!

I did know some of that. I also have noticed that when I take more than the minimal dose of estrogen I usually take I really do not feel the effects of the herbal substance very much although it does seem to last longer when it does work. 

I recently switched to high thca hemp which generally includes many cannabinoids the high thc9 concentrate plants have much less of.

For me high thca hemp works so much better...it is completely legal everywhere in the US (although it is a fluke in the law since it has thc9 in it)....I get the thc9 effect but not the negative energy drop or intoxication...i get loads of pain cushioning cbd and such which helps me on my other insane quest of becoming a speed walker...and I feel over all happier. 

It figure that now that it is finally legal in NY state that I could already get what I really want mailed to me from all over the US....funny how things go together since I recently became frustrated with the low dose approach.

Best
Owlie

Welcome back Owllee!

Hi Steve!

I didnt mean to be gone so long.

This is a difficult, bizarre and occassionally exhilerating path we are on.

I am still trying to make sure I am here because I want to be...or because of outside forces I do not understand.

Nothing too big.

How are you these days?

Busty as ever I am sure.

Best
Owlie

Hello & Thank you! 

I stayed gone from here a little over a year, but really missed out on reading the Project-X thread and interacting with all my old friends here. 

In my absence, the forum really has grown with some great new members and the Admin has added some great new features which really improves the website, so I’m glad to be back and glad that you are, too !!

HI all,

So I wanted to stop but so far such are plans.

Here are bits of me at 2 and one half years on estrogen of one kind or another.

The last six months have been low doses of esrogel which I find pleasant overall.

Best
Owlie

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Looking good Owlie

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Thanks! You and a couple others here have set the bar really high...luckily. I am not at all competitive.

Hi boobers,

So 34 months on estrogen! Yay! And I am still trying to stop but it isnt easy.

I finally ordered an electronic pump and it should be here next week.

I have been growing slightly recently despite losing weight.

I plan on switching to pumping and fenugrek  by this time next week.

Otherwise, the mental effects are wonderful except when my evil sister comes out...but when it is working right the subtlties of emotion and thought still astonish me. I really dont want it to stop but I get pains in my fingers and it stops as soon as I stop E. So...its time, dammit. Plus I come from lovely but slim breasted women so it is silly to have too much hope with just E.

So to document...with the stupid strap because my left breast wont stand up without it...and to be consistent...

Best 
 Owlie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon