Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 years On Estrogen

(06-06-2023, 09:40 PM)Owllee Wrote:  Thanks! I am trying to follow DiDi;s plan...but I cant quite swing 4 times a day...but I am seeing progress every day so I must be doing something right.

Hats off to Lara.

Owlie
Pulling of so many hours is difficult, but try to get the frequency going even if its with less sessions, that seems to be the key to this along with the time. Smile

Best of Luck and Continued Success!

So I think its been two months pumping..I think.

I have been averaging 3 times a day for at least 30 minutes a go. I also massage after pumping in all sorts of devious ways.

The swelling is lasting longer...and I notice more movement all the time. 

Otherwise I am taking almost nothing...almost...including occassionally remembering to take FG which does make my breasts feel like there is a layer of water on top...sometimes.

I am also training hard for a race I never enter but I am losing weight overall. But I still feel like there is growth so tally ho!

Best
Owlie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congratulations on seeing gains, which are always a nice boost to our self confidence that propels me further. Best of luck to you.

Awesome progress.  I can see your growth.

I took the inspiration you guys gave me last night and pumped before bed and right after getting up.

This is more fun every day!

Best
Owlie

Wow. You are getting bigger!

You're getting good results.

Hi ll,

I cant believe its been so long since Ive posted an update.

But why not the present?

I have been on and off with pumping, lately on. I try to pump for at least 30 minutes 3 or 4 times a day.

Ive been following advice on this site but Im probably behind now. I will catch up!

Some personal drama is subsiding and I will try to check back more often.

Best
Owlie

(23-09-2023, 03:40 PM)Owllee Wrote:  Hi ll,

I cant believe its been so long since Ive posted an update.

But why not the present?

I have been on and off with pumping, lately on. I try to pump for at least 30 minutes 3 or 4 times a day.

Ive been following advice on this site but Im probably behind now. I will catch up!

Some personal drama is subsiding and I will try to check back more often.

Best
Owlie

Great results you look like you have filled out nicely  in the past few months  Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon