Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 years On Estrogen

I can tell that you’re getting bigger.
Good Luck with the new pump and
Good Luck with your issues with E!

Personally, I’ve had better results with Fenugreek with 50% Saponins. It certainly doesn’t give me the dreaded maple syrup after-taste.

(22-04-2023, 12:05 AM)Owllee Wrote:  Hi boobers,

So 34 months on estrogen! Yay! And I am still trying to stop but it isnt easy.

I finally ordered an electronic pump and it should be here next week.

I have been growing slightly recently despite losing weight.

I plan on switching to pumping and fenugrek  by this time next week.

Otherwise, the mental effects are wonderful except when my evil sister comes out...but when it is working right the subtlties of emotion and thought still astonish me. I really dont want it to stop but I get pains in my fingers and it stops as soon as I stop E. So...its time, dammit. Plus I come from lovely but slim breasted women so it is silly to have too much hope with just E.

So to document...with the stupid strap because my left breast wont stand up without it...and to be consistent...

Best 
 Owlie

You're coming along very nice.  They are looking great.

Thanks Mashtenn,

When I look at your success I think...I can do that too...I just have to figure out how.

You are inspiring!

Best, 
 Owlie

Thanks Steve!

Hmm...Ive been grinding raw organic fenugrek and swallowing it with milk. I felt fuller almost right away, although it never seemed to work before. I have been using a nursing pump which also seems to increase size slightly and sometimes feels soothing,

I am not convinced on stopping E...it never seems to last long with me. But the pump should be here soon and I cant wait to use one that works for once.

You and couple other people on BN have convinced me that my goal is possible...but somehow the goalposts keep being moved.

Best
 Owlie

Good Luck with your quests. I’m growing FG & RC now, myself. It’s super easy to do. If you’re interested in growing your own, now is the season to get started planting in the springtime.

I’ll eat a handful of RC everyday. It’s really sweet to the taste! I try not to eat more than two handfuls at a time, though. Fresh Fenugreek leaves are supposed to be bitter, but I still plan on eating a handful after they grow some more. The seed pods won’t come in for a few more months.

June 18th is my three year anniversary for HRT, and I’m looking forward to that milestone. Best of Luck to you.

I think FG works for  me. Its been a week on 3tbls a day and my breasts are always bouncing now when I walk...which never happened before. 

Also their shape is fuller.

I cant wait to try pumping.

Best Owlie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I’m enjoying FG. Good Luck with the pump.

First night with the pump....my new love. 

She was still here in the morning.

Wheeee

Owlie

This is so fun!

4 times a day for 30 minutes

These are from about an hour after the first time in the morning.

It's only been 4 days...and this feels normal already.

I waited too long to try this!

Thanks Lara!

Wow that’s great, owllee! I know that you e been looking for an alternative for a while, and I looks like you may just have found one! Good Luck with this!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon