Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out

Hello,

I just wanted to introduce myself. Been lurking on here for a couple weeks. I started FG and SP this past Saturday and I am already noticing some things. Tingling in the nipples some soreness off and on in and around the nipple area. No lumps though. I already had some growth over the years just naturally, but I have gotten a tad bigger in just half a week. Not much but I am able to notice with certain shirts. Nipples are pointing straight out all the time now. 

I just ordered some PM and will start that along with some estrogen cream. That should be in Friday this week. 

I want my nipples and areolas bigger, but naturally bigger to look very feminine. Thoughts? I do not want them to get to big they do not look natural. 

I really want to get to a full C cup with a nice shape and a round butt. 

Any help would be appreciated. :-)

Here are pictures taken before I started anything             

I am a married man. 47 years old. My wife does not know yet I want to do this.

Just pulled up my blood work labs for the past couple years. My testosterone seems to range from 238-340
Looks like my free testosterone ranges 0 - 0.019 

They did not test for estrogen though
There is a SHBG that is at 15.8

Opinions?

Took my First PM today. Should I stop the FG or reduce it?

Welcome to this wonderful forum Vicki,

You can learn much by reading the various postings.  We all have different motivations, different challenges and different results.  I have been quite happy with my own "developments" as you can see from my Avatar.  Good luck to you.  BJ

Thank you very much. Looking forward to the developments. I am very excited

(16-09-2022, 11:15 PM)Vicki_1975 Wrote:  Took my First PM today. Should I stop the FG or reduce it?

Hi Vicky. 

Please list how much FG you take and the manufacture. FG is estrogenic and high in protein Saw Palmetto down regulates progesterone receptors.

(16-09-2022, 11:15 PM)Vicki_1975 Wrote:  Took my First PM today. Should I stop the FG or reduce it?

Hi Vicky, 

Please list how much FG you take and the manufacture. FG is estrogenic (via Diosgenin) and high in protein and helps to upregulate progesterone receptors, Saw Palmetto down regulates progesterone receptors. Personally? I'd get rid of saw palmetto as it only inhibits DHT 32%, red reishi inhibits DHT 80-90%. Here's a post from a thread I have at Breastnexus (the ladies forum) on Fenugreek. I have further studies/information on fenugreek, but judging from your result I'd say stay on FG, and don't start taking PM for a few reason. Other7 reasons are the fact that the phytoestrogens in PM (miroestrol/deoxymiroestrol) are different from the phytoestrogens in Fenugreek (Diosgenin), their competing for the same receptor. Plus FG lowers insulin and reduces inflammation, PM actually increases systemic inflammation (shows up as increased white blood cell count and basophils). 

There's no need to push the envelope here with having a few risk factors, low T, being a little overweight (no offense) and age. Adding PM certainly adds to the possibility of developing DVT (deep vein thrombosis) which others here can share in there experience with it. 

Concerning your lab work, please re-check your numbers again, normally when posting labs you'll want to post the values attached to each, for instance:

Your labs would look like this:

SHBG 15.86 nmol/L
You're Testosterone will be one specific number, and then it'll list a reference range (a low end, and a top end) see the attached diagram. If we take the low end of T you listed at 238 ng/dL and plug it in to the testosterone calculator chart (found online) we come up with the following:

Total Testosterone 238 ng/dL
Free T 6.69 ng/dL 2.81%

Which is pretty good lab results in my opinion. 

(28-04-2016, 04:39 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I posted this last year, take a look at the diagram in table 2, in specifically the increase in dhea, progesterone, FSH (follicle stimulating hormone---a pure aromatase imo) testosterone and prolactin, respectively. From the study I believe the bump in libido comes from DHEA (similar to maca), however, the way FG increases E2 (dramatically in month 2) comes from its aromatase capabilities (from multiple pathways I believe), but mostly from FSH.

(26-08-2015, 09:41 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Influence of a Specialized Trigonella foenum- graecum Seed Extract (Libifem), on Testosterone, Estradiol and Sexual Function in Healthy Menstruating Women, a Randomised Placebo Controlled Study 
The aim of the study was to evaluate the effect of Trigonellafoenum-graecum (fenugreek) seed extract on sex hormones and sexual function in healthy menstruating women who reported low sexual drive. This short term, single site, double blind, randomised, placebo-controlled study was conducted on 80 women, aged 20 to 49 years. Participants were randomised to either an oral dose of a standardised T. foenum-graecum seed extract (libifem) at a dose of 600 mg/day or placebo over two menstrual cycles. Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate, progesterone, androstenedione, total and free testosterone, estradiol (E2), luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, sex hormone binding globulin and cholesterol were measured at baseline and 8 weeks. The individual aspects of sexual function were measured using the Derogatis interview for sexual functioning and female sexual function index self-administered questionnaires. Stress, fatigue and quality of the relationship with partner were also measured using the PSS (Perceived Stress Scale), MFI-20 (Multidimensional Fatigue Inventory) and DAS (Dyadic Adjustment Scale) quality of life measures, respectively. There was a significant increase in free testosterone and E2 in the active group as well as sexual desire and arousal compared with the placebo group. The results indicate that this extract of T. foenum-graecum may be a useful treatment for increasing sexual arousal and desire in women. Copyright © 2015 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. 
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Lui...-Study.pdf

(27-08-2015, 12:17 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Well yeah, but judging from this study FG pretty much upregulates everything, see here:  

Administration of T. foenum-graecum seed extract was also associated with a significant increase in E2 levels. Estradiol stimulates vaginal lubrication and blood flow, affecting a woman’s capacity for sexual arousal and orgasm (Simon, 2011); this supports the significant positive change in sexual arousal observed. Whilst the mechanism of the increase in E2 levels is unclear from the current study, one possibility is due to increased aromatase activity that converts testosterone to E2.

my interpretation of how FG increases E2 is explained above.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you. 

I have cut out SP already a few days ago. I have been taking 4 610 tabs in the morning and 4 at night. 

Spring Valley brand. 

Will have to order the other things. I will get more details on my lab when I get on my computer tomorrow

Starting measurements:
Measured 41” directly under boob
Measured 44” for bust. 

Currently 
Measured 41” directly under boob
Measured 47” for bust. 

Been going on supplements now for two weeks. Started on a diet about a month ago. I have lost 20 lbs. (2 over this weekend) my waist has gotten a lot smaller and does not lap over my belt when I am standing. Definitely fat distribution going on. Chest has gotten bigger that is for sure. 
Every so often while massaging my chest I feel small lumps around and under the nipples. Not very time though which is weird. They do not inhale most of the time now and have gotten more sensitive soreness in the chest that moves to different spots. 

I am also hungry more often.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon