Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chest "itching" / tingling after 2 days of PM cream?

Just using a PM cream, 50ml, for a bit of fetish and to increase nipple sensitivity. Only putting like a pea size amount per nipple, twice a day, last 2 days.
I put the cream on my nipples and "breast" area, it starts to feel tingly and like an itch inside my chest for a while, like 30 minutes - 1 hour after I put cream on.

Is that good? is that normal? Does that mean it's working?

I'm on TRT so think maybe if I get a slight gyno I can explain it away as "hormone imbalance" caused by taking testosterone and aramatising, but I really really want tingly sensitive nipples for masturbation, without actual breast growth. (maybe when I'm 55 years old I might want to grow breasts, who knows?)

Hi,
I use oral PM capsules plus PM cream on my breasts and i find my little boobs very itchy and sensitive too. I just assumed that was my breasts changing as they grow and fill out. I use aloe vera gel to try and cool them down and stop the itching which i find does help.
I was thinking myself that the PM topical cream is tightening my breast skin through firming or drying out my skin and that's why they itch so I use skin moisturisers too which gives me some relief also.

hope this helps

love chloe xxx

(07-09-2022, 03:05 PM)SweetChloe Wrote:  Hi,
I use oral PM capsules plus PM cream on my breasts and i find my little boobs very itchy and sensitive too. I just assumed that was my breasts changing as they grow and fill out. I use aloe vera gel to try and cool them down and stop the itching which i find does help.
I was thinking myself that the PM topical cream is tightening my breast skin through firming or drying out my skin and that's why they itch so I use skin moisturisers too which gives me some relief also.

hope this helps

love chloe xxx
I think increased blood flow to the nipples also encourages the itchyness

(08-09-2022, 01:39 PM)Zhuzhu Wrote:  

hope this helps

love chloe xxx

I like the itchy feeling.
I had something like that on my actual nipple a couple of weeks ago before I got the PM cream. Not sure what caused it - too much aromatisation into E2 due to TRT or some other herbs or something. I cant remember which nipple it was on and it was before I started reading about NBE, so I thought it was a bit annoying, but if I ever got it now, I would put on some nice clothes and get some cream (maybe PM cream lol) and just play with my nipples and try to masturbate like that.
I put on 3rd application of PM cream on my right nipple 20 mins ago and then afterwards felt like a prostate or cock connection to my nipple it was lovely. I want more, but scared of growth. My left nipple might have some growth or budding, not sure, there's some ever slight difference in texture around the nipple that might be budding or something - I don't think PM has caused that as I had it a couple of days after starting PM - so it might be gyno from either obesity or hormone imbalance or from the TRT.
Again not looking to grow, but having these nipple sensations are lovely I think I will try to continue for a bit longer (im about 2 weeks on PM cream now intermittently), then have a few weeks break and decide what next to do: carry on or stop altogether.

hope this helps

love chloe xxx
Yes, you're probably right with this too xxx

(09-09-2022, 09:28 AM)SweetChloe Wrote:  

hope this helps

love chloe xxx

What can you do to improve blood flow?
Nipple suckers?
l-arginine for blood vessels?
lots of massage?

I had a jar of PM from an ebay shop that seems to be an amateur UK seller. Didnt seem to have the same effect on me. I've ordered some more Purafem PM cream... I miss the nipple itch feeling.

(09-09-2022, 10:18 AM)prostatenipple Wrote:  

hope this helps

love chloe xxx

Nipple suckers?
lots of massage?
Massage is good, it increases bloodflow to the breasts and nipple.  I have a homemade massager with a nubby attachment on my hitachi wand but I also use my fingers through out the day.  One way with your fingers is to have two to four fingers below the nipple and with the other hand two to four fingers about the nipple.  Rub is circular paterns and don't forget to do this on the sides of the breast too.  I press towards the nipple and can feel the mass that is developing.  You can use PC cream but it absorbs fast. 

I also have a breast pump i use sometimes but is not as effective as the hitachi and nubby attachment. But it concentrates on the nipple and usually after about four minutes or so the nipple aches (not too bad). It is a weird sensation. Imagination is good too I believe this. Sometimes I imagine I am nursing a baby when I do this and a deep feeling of serenity fills me

You can make an oil with PM powder and olive oil.  Mix about 5 tblesp of Olive oil and i teaspoon of PM in a jar, shake well and let chill in the fridge for at least three days.  I like to shake it at least once a day as it is in the fridge because it will seperate.  Another oil you can use is with essential oils Tea Tree, Lavendar and olive oil.  This doesn't need to infuse in the fridge like the PM does and if you use it before you sleep (for me) makes sleep seem better.

Be careful with the PM I have had a reaction where my chest tightens so I am always wary of this and will stop for awhile.  Even though these herbs are not perscription they can still mess you up if you are not being aware of any weird things happening to your body.

(30-10-2022, 07:29 PM)Zhuzhu Wrote:  Massage is good, it increases bloodflow to the breasts and nipple.  I have a homemade massager with a nubby attachment on my hitachi wand but I also use my fingers through out the day.  One way with your fingers is to have two to four fingers below the nipple and with the other hand two to four fingers about the nipple.  Rub is circular paterns and don't forget to do this on the sides of the breast too.  I press towards the nipple and can feel the mass that is developing.  You can use PC cream but it absorbs fast. 

I also have a breast pump i use sometimes but is not as effective as the hitachi and nubby attachment. But it concentrates on the nipple and usually after about four minutes or so the nipple aches (not too bad). It is a weird sensation. Imagination is good too I believe this. Sometimes I imagine I am nursing a baby when I do this and a deep feeling of serenity fills me

You can make an oil with PM powder and olive oil.  Mix about 5 tblesp of Olive oil and i teaspoon of PM in a jar, shake well and let chill in the fridge for at least three days.  I like to shake it at least once a day as it is in the fridge because it will seperate.  Another oil you can use is with essential oils Tea Tree, Lavendar and olive oil.  This doesn't need to infuse in the fridge like the PM does and if you use it before you sleep (for me) makes sleep seem better.

Be careful with the PM I have had a reaction where my chest tightens so I am always wary of this and will stop for awhile.  Even though these herbs are not perscription they can still mess you up if you are not being aware of any weird things happening to your body.

Thanks. I put the PM cream and my nipples and chest and rub my nipples, hoping it will make me orgasm or get itchy nipples. I think that means I'm doing some sort of massage at least.

About olive oil - I thought I read that it doesnt get absorbed that well into the skin - as I was trying to see if it's possible to make DIY maca cream or fenugreek cream. People seemed to advise getting coconut oil or almond oil etc.

(09-09-2022, 10:18 AM)prostatenipple Wrote:  

hope this helps

love chloe xxx

Nipple suckers?
lots of massage?
Hi ,
yes i like to massage my breasts in circular motions both ant i and clockwise directions , say two lots of 50 rotations each direction.
I also have those screw suction nipple suckers too like these , once these are on i also rotate these which moves my whole tits in circular motions too.
I also have a spectra 2 breast pump which i connect my noogleberry breast cups too and them suction my whole breasts see bottom post in this thread .
I just do a mixxture of these when i feel like it but i do feel its making my brests larger and more firmer too.
xxx chloe

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon