Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SweetChloe's Progress

After about a month of breast pumping and massaging with virgin coconut oil once a day I've decided to move on a bit further with my breast development by taking herbal supplements as well.
Many thanks to all the contributors on here for the wealth of information, it really is invaluable to a newbie like me. I'm only going to take things slowly so my regime will be as follows :

Morning
Fenugreek 1x 1,500mg
Saw Palmetto 1x 1,000 mg
Massage nipples with Red Clover tincture

Lunch
Fenugreek 1x 1,500 mg

Evening
Fenugreek 1x 1,500mg
Saw Palmetto 1x 1,000mg
Ashwagandha 1x 1,000 mg

I will carry on with daily breast pumping in the evening an breast massage with virgin coconut oil too.
Here is a set of photos where I am now and I will add more as time goes on.
If anyone would like to help by offering comments or suggestions to improve this regime they will be gratefully accepted.
Take care everyone.
Chloe xxx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Cloe!
Sorry to be late but I've been busy.
You have nice growth coming along.
I'd keep noogleberry or one of the other suction devices.
Change the SP for red reishi, and think about adding PM in the future.

and read some of Lotus program
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436&page=433

Didi has had great results!

Bobbi

(12-09-2021, 03:31 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Cloe!
Sorry to be late but I've been busy.
You have nice growth coming along.
I'd keep noogleberry or one of the other suction devices.
Change the SP for red reishi, and think about adding PM in the future.

and read some of Lotus program
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436&page=433

Didi has had great results!

Bobbi
Hi Bobbi x
thanks for your lovely reply ! I'm really happy with my little pointy boobs developing and your suggestions will make them grow even bigger i feel . Ive been looking at red reishi mushrooms for a little while now so its nice to hear you suggest the same.
Thanks for the link to the Lotus program , it's lovely curling up on the sofa and having a slow read of all these super threads.

many thanks once again
Chloe x

October 2021 Update

Hi everyone , i've been taking my herbals now for just over a month , so thought i would give you an update.

Current dosage
Morning
Fenugreek 2 x 1,500mg  (Amazon Source)
Saw Palmetto 1x 1,000 mg  (Amazon Source)
Massage nipples with Red Clover tincture  (Amazon Source)

Lunch
Fenugreek 2 x 1,500 mg

Evening
Fenugreek 2 x 1,500mg
Saw Palmetto 1x 1,000mg
Ashwagandha 1x 1,000 mg  (Amazon Source)

I will carry on with daily breast pumping in the evening an breast massage with virgin coconut oil too.

Over the month I have found little change in breast size (as expected - got to give those herbals time to act) , what i did notice though is that my nipples become more sensitive and harder too  (i just love rubbing the fingers of my hards over them to stimulate them) . Also notice my breasts ache as well - like a deep muscular ache - I've assumed thios was coming from the breast pumping - maybe a little bit too much over pumping ?

BUT the biggest change is is the last week where my chest, arms and underarms have suddenly got bubbly skin with pimples all over them . My breasts and skin are incredibly itchy so I guess this is a change in hormone levels ? I guess a bit like puberty with spotty kids ??

I've googled the herbs i am taking for side effects but none mention skin problems , they all seem to concentrate on stomach problems.

So for now I am going to take a break from the herbals and let my skin settle down again.

Another thing I noticed was that I am not getting the maple syrup smell in my urine and in my sweat glands . Does this mean that the fenugreek I am using is poor quality ? Or do some people not develop the maple syrup smell ?

Ive also invested in a pair of noogleberry breast pumping cups. I followed the guide and ordered XL size but these are wayyyyyy too big for my chest size , So I have sent them back and will change them for a smaller Medium size .

Has anyone experienced this change in skin condition and the itchyness ?? Is it a passing phase or does it keep coming back ??

love to you all in this WONDERFUL community.

Chloe xxx

Hi Chloe!
I think your problem is the beast pumping
You might have to do a real good job of washing off your oils after you pump and massage.
It sounds like your skin is reacting, like an allergy.
Are you using a good grade of coconut oil?

And yes FG will make you smell like maple syrup, Thats why its not so popular for a long term NBE approach, (unless you love pancakes)

Bobbi

HappymeHi Chloe!
I think your problem is the beast pumping
You might have to do a real good job of washing off your oils after you pump and massage.
It sounds like your skin is reacting, like an allergy.
Are you using a good grade of coconut oil?

And yes FG will make you smell like maple syrup, Thats why its not so popular for a long term NBE approach, (unless you love pancakes)

Bobbi
Hi Bobbi Wink

Thanks for the tip , maybe i should pay more attention to showering the oils off afterwards. It's funny how it's all come on all of a sudden after weeks of using the oils and pumping cups. It does look and feel like an allergy reaction , just surprised how long its taken to come out - wish the pesky think would disappear.

The oil i'm using is 100% virgin coconut oil, so the quality is good . Here in the UK the oil goes solid because of the cooler temps so i have to microwave it for 30-50 seconds to melt it every time before i use it . Maybe that is causing some kind of reaction in the oil ??

love thanks thanks

chloe xxx

Chloe,
Thats normal for all coconut oil.
if you just take a scoop out and rub it on your breast, your body temp will melt it. The microwave may be whats causing the problem.
Bobbi

End of October 2021 Update

Still haven't gone back on Fenugreek or any other supplements . Skin feeling very bumpy and itchy and on steroid cream to try and bring it back under control. Still can't find out what has caused it though.

Received my Medium size noggleberry breast pumping cups. These are a much better size for my chest and make a much better seal . I can feel the vacuum suction all over my breasts as well and not just on the rim where it presses into my chest. Got a feeling these are going to work great for me .

take care everyone !

xxx Chloe

Progress Update, 11th Dec 2021

Here's a few pics after 3 months of NBE .
Must admit I havent been taking FG since my skin went all crazy and dry and itchy but carried on with more pumping instead. I'm really happy with my progress, my little girls are looking a bit bigger now so I will carry on with my pumping and now that my skin has calmed down again i think it will re-introduce the FG again.

x Chloe

Heart 

Progress Update : 31st January 2022

Well, today, I have made the plunge into taking Pueraria Mirifica  and Reishi Mushroom .
I've tried the Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto for some months now but really didn't see any changes in my breast size above that induced through vacuum pumping with Noogleberry Medium Cups. Currently my breasts are like pointy boobs and need filling out a bit so I hope the PM will help with that.

I bought this Pueraria Mirifica supply from eBay

and this Reishi Mushroom supply from eBay too

Both should last me around 3 months so ive taken my first tablets today . I will follow everyones recommendations about taking a source of calcium too.

So regime will be :

Each Morning and each Evening :

1 Reishi capsule (1,000 mg)
1 PM capsule (250mg)

Also included with the tablets was a small tub of PM cream . So I will rub some of that into my nipples every night too and see if that does anything.
I will carry on with pumping my breasts too, I really like the feel and weight of my little boobs after pumping and my nipples are ever so sensitive. I'm thinking about increasing the size of the cups from Medium to Large too as my boobs fill the Medium cups now and my nipples press against the vacuum lock valve inside the cups. I've been pumping once a day between 1 and 2 hours as oftern as i can within the constraints of my other commitments.

I will post a few photos later too. 

Thanks once again to everyone for all the helpful comments on this forum. I have definitely been bitten by the bug of growing breasts now !

love Chloe xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon