Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Enforcing forum rules

I do not know if talking about forum moderation is allowed here, if not, please lock or remove this thread.

I'm sick and tired of the shit show lately. I know several others who have also had enough. This forum is most of the time really peaceful and nice place to discuss breast growth, but I have to admit that being afraid if another flame war starting every time I post a picture or a development update is eating away my motivation to keep on posting.

If people like me and Lotus leave, its going to be quite bleak in here. And I think it would be a huge loss and totally unnecessary if we have to go because we're facing continuous shitty treatment and trolling from one individual. Who is breaking forum rules left and right. Naming people in a negative way in ones signature is against the forum rules. So is being disrespectful. Body shaming and misgendering trans women is low, its disgusting bullshit we do NOT have to tolerate on this forum.

I think the spirit of BN is that of mutual respect especially about each others bodies, none of us have chosen the body we inhabit and we all try the best we can with it, unfortunately genetics and so on is not a fair game. We're all unique and all equally worthy of respect. I do not see this happening when one forum user is allowed to bash who ever they want while everybody else is being respectful and nice. That's just not how this kind of social circle online works.

I think multiple rule violations, mistreatment of a whole bunch of forum users, naming them in a negative way on someone's signature, misgendering and body shaming, lying, twisting other people's words, being ungrateful little bitch, not ever being thankful for any given advice and so on is plenty of reason for a permanently banning a person who has been warned many times and given 24h ban already. Ignoring does not work obviously, peaceful coexistence is impossible.

I'm asking for the admin team to do their job and apply forum rules to this kind of disruptive person who's poisoning the well.

I want to add something, when I first reactivated this account from the beginning of my transition as at the time I was waiting on HRT. So when I came back I wanted a little bit of help, I made a few posts in a few other threads, Manues, HTs and Lotus. In two of them did I feel that there was some negativity being produce by an individual. It became a bit more prominent once I shared a picture of my chest. Though I can understand the whole oh wow boobies, it doesn't give people the right even if they are struggling to attack others who have had success.

At the time I almost left because the negativity hurt a lot, I've had issues with chasers in the past and I like to produce a shield around myself if I feel that I'm at risk of others hating me for being me. I came back after reading the positivity given from Manue, Lotus and HT here. I've thought about making my own thread by the end of the month but every time I check in on a few threads its the same person doing the same negativity and its becoming a constant warfront in these threads and I'm not sure if I'm up for exposing my own progress with NBE if what I can expect would be similar to what's happening in these Threads.

Hope that these accounts get banned. I have come here also seeking advice and doing a lot if reading and hoping to make good judgement to help myself grow some boobs. But this last couple of weeks has just been a shit show.

The culprits need a full ban and ip address ban to stop them from making other accounts.

I've seen all the good help and advice been given from HelloDidi, lotus, manue and several others then to be flamed fake and trolled with nasty insults.

Every time I come on and start reading it the same crap over and over again and it's making me think twice about coming back as its getting toxic. I'll give it another couple if weeks and hopefully it changes. We are all in this to help each other and encourage each other on our goal.

(12-07-2022, 09:43 PM)northeddy Wrote:  Hope that these accounts get banned. I have come here also seeking advice and doing a lot if reading and hoping to make good judgement to help myself grow some boobs. But this last couple of weeks has just been a shit show.

I've seen all the good help and advice been given from HelloDidi, lotus, manue and several others. Then to be flamed fake and trolled.

They deserve a full ban and ip address ban to stop them from making other accounts.

Every time I come on and start reading it the same crap over and over again and it's making me think twice about coming back as its getting toxic. I'll give it another couple if weeks and hopefully it changes. We are all in this to help each other and encourage each other on our goal.

I know several others who haven't spoken out yet who feel the same. And I bet there are more. This forum is by far the nicest and most informative spot for breast growing advice I've ever found. I don't want one or two people being allowed to shit all over the place. Also this forum has been very important for me personally during the last four years. My first peer support with my transition and bunch of friends, few who have grown to be very close to me. This forum means a lot to me and one of the reasons has been the nice peaceful atmosphere without the typical forum wars.

I want it to keep that way, I think its a huge red flag when regulars start to threaten with leaving the forum because of one disruptive person. And no, this isn't us ganging up on someone innocent, anyone with half a brain can see all that.

Also, I think being accused of being a deceitful liar is very hurtful and that's a personal level attack on my integrity. I do not take kindly of being called a liar and a faker. I'm worlds away from that.

So yea, totally agree 100% on this post above.

(12-07-2022, 07:58 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'm asking for the admin team to do their job and apply forum rules to this kind of disruptive person who's poisoning the well.

Every time a post by HandofFate gets reported it turns out it's already been replied to. Which makes it difficult to take any action.

(12-07-2022, 09:50 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(12-07-2022, 09:43 PM)northeddy Wrote:  Hope that these accounts get banned. I have come here also seeking advice and doing a lot if reading and hoping to make good judgement to help myself grow some boobs. But this last couple of weeks has just been a shit show.

I've seen all the good help and advice been given from HelloDidi, lotus, manue and several others. Then to be flamed fake and trolled.

They deserve a full ban and ip address ban to stop them from making other accounts.

I know several others who haven't spoken out yet who feel the same. And I bet there are more. This forum is by far the nicest and most informative spot for breast growing advice I've ever found. I don't want one or two people being allowed to shit all over the place. Also this forum has been very important for me personally during the last four years. My first peer support with my transition and bunch of friends, few who have grown to be very close to me. This forum means a lot to me and one of the reasons has been the nice peaceful atmosphere without the typical forum wars.

I want it to keep that way, I think its a huge red flag when regulars start to threaten with leaving the forum because of one disruptive person. And no, this isn't us ganging up on someone innocent, anyone with half a brain can see all that.

Also, I think being accused of being a deceitful liar is very hurtful and that's a personal level attack on my integrity. I do not take kindly of being called a liar and a faker. I'm worlds away from that.

So yea, totally agree 100% on this post above.

I understand it's one person but it should not be tolerated. Bullying, trolling and shaming can cause insecurity and depressing and other issues why should everyone else suffer all because one person can't be kind and understanding.

HelloDIDI, If you ever feel down and want a private chat i will always be here for you. I can see you are a strong person but we all get bad says somtimes and little vent can help loads, this also goes to anyone else that on this forum don't suffer in silence talking can help.

(13-07-2022, 08:06 AM)northeddy Wrote:  I understand it's one person but it should not be tolerated. Bullying, trolling and shaming can cause insecurity and depressing and other issues why should everyone else suffer all because one person can't be kind and understanding.

HelloDIDI, If you ever feel down and want a private chat i will always be here for you. I can see you are a strong person but we all get bad says somtimes and little vent can help loads,  this also goes to anyone else that on this forum don't suffer in silence talking can help.
And it shouldn't. I find it hard to understand why is has been allowed to go on this long. Dodgy

Yea sure, why not. Are you on Discord?

(13-07-2022, 08:13 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(13-07-2022, 08:06 AM)northeddy Wrote:  I understand it's one person but it should not be tolerated. Bullying, trolling and shaming can cause insecurity and depressing and other issues why should everyone else suffer all because one person can't be kind and understanding.

HelloDIDI, If you ever feel down and want a private chat i will always be here for you. I can see you are a strong person but we all get bad says somtimes and little vent can help loads,  this also goes to anyone else that on this forum don't suffer in silence talking can help.
And it shouldn't. I find it hard to understand why is has been allowed to go on this long. Dodgy

Yea sure, why not. Are you on Discord?

No sorry not on Discord i could try and set a profile up.

(13-07-2022, 01:52 AM)Eve M Wrote:  
(12-07-2022, 07:58 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'm asking for the admin team to do their job and apply forum rules to this kind of disruptive person who's poisoning the well.

Every time a post by HandofFate gets reported it turns out it's already been replied to. Which makes it difficult to take any action.

Why so?

Banning a disruptive user is not hard, I've had admin access to a forum like this one and I know how quick and easy it is to ban someone. And how to make it so that NO ONE replies to posts which agitate people? That's impossible... So I guess we just keep on slamming the report button. That's a bit like being beaten up, not allowed to defend ourselves, but we can sure call the cops who show up later.
Sad

Don't let this go so far that regulars are starting to leave because of this or the forum will become quite deserted and boring place.

(13-07-2022, 08:17 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  not allowed to defend ourselves

You can defend yourself if you choose or you can allow forum moderation to take its course.

Incidentally - and this is just out of curiosity, nothing more - of all the people who have used this forum in the last 3 months there are 17 who have an ignore list, but only 3 of those 17 members have included HandofFate on their list.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon