Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not new

Not new just lost my password so had to set this up. Although bunny was taken so went for bunnie.

As an afterthought bunnies are associated with copious amounts of intercourse, not exactly the impression I was after but let's just go with it.

And am already the bad person accused of ruing a person's day....how sad.

Let me tell you about Drews day and something about Drew, nothing about boobs, sorry just thoughts.

Tomorrow is my granddaughters 10th Birthday. I'm not an idiot, I was simply prematurely enthusiastically reproductive and had kids before i had time to finish growing up myself. Anyway, well actually it's 2AM now so it's today. Am dressed for the garden, it's the middle of the night but warm, so bikini, t-shirt and wellies. Look quite ridiculous the little Wellington boots are a passion killer but im terrified that what may be crawling in the grass may crawl up my legs, I'm paranoid when it comes to creatures that may want to feed off my blood, hence the wellies with tick repellant but nobody about at this time to see me but digressing about my fears so on with it.

Been working so now going to the garden middle of the night preparing for the event, watering the flowers, blowing up balloons, cleaning the pool and doing the nasty... scrubbing the grunge off the barbecue which I forgot to do last time I used it which was last year. Its a pleasure not a chore, just to see a precious smile on a beautiful little girls face is priceless which makes decorations, cleaning and scrubbing in the night an absolute joy.

Happy birthday balloons and really cute red heart ones that will look great on the apple trees. She loves dressing up so amongst other thing got a reproduction vintage polka dot 50s style dress and a matching headband, the latter caused me hours of frustrated searching to find. Hope she likes them. Getting distracted again, so on with it.

I am not nice generally speaking, i have absolutely no tolerance for mobbing or discrimination and can be aggressive if provoked, I work very, very long hours for what I have which means sacrifices are unavoidable.

Now that is no excuse for irregular misbehaviour or especially no excuse for neglecting those who need me the most, work and sleep with an absolute disregard for those who need my time is inexcusable. Is why after finishing work I'm in the garden in a pathetic attempt to deserve the love I'm given and make a day for a person who is precious to me a little bit special in trying to validate the love i unreservedly receive. And try to show the unconditional and immense love I feel for that little person.

But no Drew isn't nice have been upsetting people again, should be enjoying herself and cherishing the evenings preparations but am in a foul mood now and not prepared to have everything ruined so getting away for a bit before everybody wakes up.  It's going to be a wonderful day anyway.

Well that is Drew, strong, passionate and will defend myself but am not invincible and can be vulnerable if you know where to stab. And that's Drews day.....or night.

Think I may be deleting this, revealing too much about Drews weaknesses.

Don't post when emotional and hurt....bad Drew!

Oh BTW would very much prefer to have no reply to this one, none are warranted.

It's just me introducing myself....again since misplacing the password to my old account and don't need or want any response.

Thanks.

(14-07-2022, 09:15 AM)Bunnie Wrote:  

It's just me introducing myself....again since misplacing the password to my old account and don't need or want any response.

Thanks.

Not having a dig. But is there not a lost or forgot passsword option to reset it. just trying to be helpful to get your old profile back.

(14-07-2022, 12:33 PM)northeddy Wrote:  
(14-07-2022, 09:15 AM)Bunnie Wrote:  

Thanks.

Not having a dig. (YES you are or at least attempting to by explaining the basics to an absolute idiot) But is there not a lost or forgot passsword option to reset it. just trying to be helpful ( no you arent, i have a very good memory and you are one of those crying and demanding to have me hanged. Feel like I'm in Salem, I trust you not Sir....) to get your old profile back. (Just go back to yours, put me on an ignore list and let me be)

I did specifically ask for no reply but is a tech question so will accept that.

Password recovery is broken it has been a known issue for quite some time.

(16-07-2022, 08:48 PM)Bunnie Wrote:  

I read that new and old lost accounts can be merged but to be honest northeddy I don't want Drew back, Drew is dead.

At least on this profile as bunnie to my advantage I have never posted an image on a thread and it's doubtful that will ever happen. I used to be excited about posting update pictures, or look I have a new bra image, or even these knickers make my bum look cute image but that's over. Who wants to look at a half starved conforming to what's popularly perceived by society as being attractive, pretending to be the barbie bitch. That's pathetic. I should keep myself to myself. Also to be honest it's not the body that matters so why show it. We may desire to be top heavy, to have a hour glass figure, a trim waist, to have hips that people just want to grab onto but whether we acheive that or not, or how much we desire or even strive to acheive that it's the person who we feel to be inside that matters the most. Our inner thoughts, our dreams, our fantasies and our vision of our contented self is our own personal property and nobody can redicule, criticise or take that away from us. That's what matters the most.

NO feisty Drew is dead and gone now.

Submissive and hopefully now silent bunnie is here now.

EndEx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon