Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best place and brands to buy.

I said not to take BO if you do not want to transition because the results of BO seem to be very unpredictable and permanent.

If one goes the herbal route and then decide that they do not want to go any further, they can stop taking the herbs.
They may have tiny bit of growth past that point but nothing to worry about.

OTOH, with BO, it is possible that even though the doses are discontinued, the growth may continue. You may have flipped the switch.
Many people on this forum may want only A or B cups and be able to control that, that is, stop the growth when they are starting to get uncomfortable with their size.
BO simply cannot be controlled like that. 

I took only three doses in three days, around Jan 1 of 2023. I haven't had any since. My boobs and butt are are still continuing to grow, though very slowly now. 
I have lost much strength and libido. Sperm production is nearly non-existent.

I think, not sure though, that with herbs, once you quit, testosterone bounces back and you get back to normal, whereas, with BO, you may not. 
You have to be willing to live with that.

@Karen Hart
Hi Karen,
I thought you may be referring to the reported permanent effects of BO. While I am not transitioning nor have any wish to, I am looking for the permanent effects that BO has been reported to produce. It should be noted though, BO does nothing for some people and the same can be said for PM. I believe there is still a lot to be studied on BO and PM.

As for me, the effects are mostly what I am looking for in breast growth and a feminine shape, well somewhat feminine, but maybe my figure will continue to take on a feminine appearance.

Thanks for clearing up your statement.

Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon