Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best place and brands to buy.

Hello everyone. I'm relatively new here. I've been looking all over all the threads and posts. I have unfortunately have not had much success in finding what I'm looking for. 

My question is where is the best place to buy one supplements for someone who lives in the US. And also what are the best brands that people have had the most success with. 

If found some supplements in the vitamin isle in my local store, but most I can only find on Amazon or the Internet. 

I'm leaning towards getting everything from Amazon since it's convenient. Any advice and recommendations would be much appreciated. Thank you.

It would be helpful to know what you are looking for...what supplements are you looking to buy?

I don't really have a plan set in stone yet, since I'm not sure what's available for me to actually get a hold of. But any suggestions for supplements that creat the base foundation of almost every routine I've seen on this forum. Depending on availability price quantity reviews etc will determine what I decide to use in a plan. So any suggestions for RRWP, FGMSM, PM, BO, SP. Or anything you can think of that would be helpful. Again I am in the Us, and besides Amazon and eBay I haven't seen that many other places to source these products.

@Cagedmuscle,
Most programs are based around BO or PM, both have plus and minuses, both are available in USA through a supplier directly or Amazon. 
Go to the following thread to read how the different programs work:
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17830

I went with BO and have been on a consistent program for 13 months now, and I am happy with the results, if you are looking for feminization then BO may be worth exploring. If you are mpre interested in breast growth then PM may work better for you. 

I must preface all of that by saying not all programs work for everyone regardless of what your goals are,being breast growth to full feminization. 

Hope this helps.

@tomi66 

Thanks it helps A little. I have done a lot of research for plans revolving around either pm or no as foundation. But again like I have said depending on what's readily and consistently available, reasonably priced, what's substances are can be found in the US for purchase etc. If I can get pm but can't get other things that go with a pm routine why would I do pm. Or vise versa if I go with bo, but can't get things that are better stacked with no and or something that helps Increase body temp why would I go or make a plan around bo.

So again it helps to know most things can be found on Amazon but again no one has really taken the time to  answer my question. Thank you for you insight and response. But I am I afraid I am looking for a bit more on best place to buy and which brands are best or that people see best results with less side affects of the supplement is not as pure as others.

Do NOT go with BO unless you want to transition. 

Years ago, when I was into body building, I used Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto. 
I'm not sure if it was the FG, SP or the combo, but but my muscles were really hard. 
I didn't know anything about PM at the time. PM seems to be the gold standard these days but FG is still a solid program.

I have always used products from GNC or Amazon, for example, GNC FG & SP. Amazon for Progesterone Cream.

Amazon PC...  https://www.amazon.com/Bio-Identical-Progesterone-Advanced-Delivery-Pro-Relief/dp/B01N12IXCM/ref=sr_1_5_pp?keywords=Progesterone+cream&qid=1694708719&sr=8-5

Many people are using Bi-Est from Amazon. It gets good reports and may be the new way to get things done, these days. 
Search the Synthetic Hormone section of the forum for info. If I understand, it would take the place of PM or FG.

Stick with trusted brands that can be vouched for by others. 
Three companies that I trust are Swanson, NOW and Barlowe's Herbal Elixers. Barlowe's comes in glass bottles and is available at Amazon.
Don't get me wrong, there are many good companies with excellent products but I can only recommend what I have personally used and found effective.

If you were to use FG or PM, I would recommend starting with a low dose, like 500mg/day for at least a week. Then move up 500mg at a time.
Top should probably be no more than 2000mg but that's just me, others will disagree, I'm sure. If you are responding to 1000 or 1500mg, no reason to go up.
These are all my personal opinions. I'm sure others will chime in with theirs.

@karen Hart

Thank you.for all the great info and advice. 

I am planning to go with pm first and see how I respond.

Bo is more of a last choice option since it is pretty much irreversible at high doses if taken for a long time, or like you said if I decide to transition then I'd go with bo. 

I'm going to try pm and see how things go, and depending on how I feel or if I want to progress further or like you said use no to start non prescription transition.

(14-09-2023, 06:54 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Do NOT go with BO unless you want to transition. 

Years ago, when I was into body building, I used Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto. 
I'm not sure if it was the FG, SP or the combo, but but my muscles were really hard. 
I didn't know anything about PM at the time. PM seems to be the gold standard these days but FG is still a solid program.

I have always used products from GNC or Amazon, for example, GNC FG & SP. Amazon for Progesterone Cream.

Amazon PC...  https://www.amazon.com/Bio-Identical-Progesterone-Advanced-Delivery-Pro-Relief/dp/B01N12IXCM/ref=sr_1_5_pp?keywords=Progesterone+cream&qid=1694708719&sr=8-5

Many people are using Bi-Est from Amazon. It gets good reports and may be the new way to get things done, these days. 
Search the Synthetic Hormone section of the forum for info. If I understand, it would take the place of PM or FG.

Stick with trusted brands that can be vouched for by others. 
Three companies that I trust are Swanson, NOW and Barlowe's Herbal Elixers. Barlowe's comes in glass bottles and is available at Amazon.
Don't get me wrong, there are many good companies with excellent products but I can only recommend what I have personally used and found effective.

If you were to use FG or PM, I would recommend starting with a low dose, like 500mg/day for at least a week. Then move up 500mg at a time.
Top should probably be no more than 2000mg but that's just me, others will disagree, I'm sure. If you are responding to 1000 or 1500mg, no reason to go up.
These are all my personal opinions. I'm sure others will chime in with theirs.
Why do you say not to use BO unless you make a transition?

@Lucie.p
I have no idea why someone would say don't do BO unless you are transitioning. I am not transitioning and have been on it over a year and I am happy with the results. The effects are considered permanent with BO and causes most to take on a more feminine shape, so maybe that's why the person says don't use it, however PM breast growth is permanent, not sure about the rest of PM effects.

Heart

interesting, thanks for your reply

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon