Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My new journey

Happyme I take just 500mg a day or 1 pill a day.

(19-03-2022, 01:17 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

(19-03-2022, 12:54 PM)bleidbleid Wrote:  Hi my update after 10 day of PM 500mg I have some problem high blood pressure and I need to stop taking it for now I think to make few days rest and try again but I am not sure if everything will be okay. I read that i can take PM from anal but not sure about the results.
Blood pressure issues was a problem I had.  I tried a very low dose of PM, but that did not help.  IMO, I can not take PM or any of the other highly phytoestrogenic herbs.  FG and fennel do not raise my BP.

when you started having problems. from the first pill or after a few days

(19-03-2022, 06:11 PM)Happyme Wrote:  You should be very lucky that those pretty new titties are not sitting in box 6 ft deep.
3000mg of PM is extreme for all but the most hardened NBE-r
You should slowly work up to 2000 per day, but right now you need to stop and flush all that shit out of your system

And in the future please ask for help here. Thats why we are here!
Bobbi
an error occurred in my first post the dose I wrote is not correct

(20-03-2022, 12:01 AM)bleidbleid Wrote:  

(19-03-2022, 12:54 PM)bleidbleid Wrote:  Hi my update after 10 day of PM 500mg I have some problem high blood pressure and I need to stop taking it for now I think to make few days rest and try again but I am not sure if everything will be okay. I read that i can take PM from anal but not sure about the results.
Blood pressure issues was a problem I had.  I tried a very low dose of PM, but that did not help.  IMO, I can not take PM or any of the other highly phytoestrogenic herbs.  FG and fennel do not raise my BP.

I am very careful about my health.  I took 1/2 pill the first time and I monitor my blood pressure whenever I take a new supplement.  My blood pressure jumped from about 130/80 to 160/90. I was not taking anything else when this happened.  After I got my BP under control, I switched to RC and the same thing happened.  I tried BO at a very low dose and my BP went up about 10 points.  Everyone reacts differently to supplements.  You should also be careful about blood sugar.  I have suggested on other postings that people check out medical drug websites (for example, WebMd) for drug/supplement interactions.

(19-03-2022, 11:57 PM)bleidbleid Wrote:  Happyme I take just 500mg a day or 1 pill a day.
Phew
Sorry for being hard on you. but I'd rather call it like it is than be gentle.
If your body id not likiking what your doing to it, its best to listen, and take a good break.
NBE is a long time investment and a couple of weeks off wont effect the out come in the long run.

Bobbi

I personally would run into roadblocks as well when I was on PM. I had to take a week off every once in a while. Otherwise my stomach gave me all sorts of issues and pain. Had to fall back my dose a bit too sometimes, though I never had issues on only one pill. But as its been said you need to be careful and listen to your body about this stuff.

(20-03-2022, 08:34 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(19-03-2022, 11:57 PM)bleidbleid Wrote:  Happyme I take just 500mg a day or 1 pill a day.
Phew
Sorry for being hard on you. but I'd rather call it like it is than be gentle.
If your body id not likiking what your doing to it, its best to listen, and take a good break.
NBE is a long time investment and a couple of weeks off wont effect the out come in the long run.

Bobbi
it scared me a little but yes that is correct

(20-03-2022, 03:39 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

(20-03-2022, 12:01 AM)bleidbleid Wrote:  

I am very careful about my health.  I took 1/2 pill the first time and I monitor my blood pressure whenever I take a new supplement.  My blood pressure jumped from about 130/80 to 160/90. I was not taking anything else when this happened.  After I got my BP under control, I switched to RC and the same thing happened.  I tried BO at a very low dose and my BP went up about 10 points.  Everyone reacts differently to supplements.  You should also be careful about blood sugar.  I have suggested on other postings that people check out medical drug websites (for example, WebMd) for drug/supplement interactions.

When I strat taking PM I also taking a antibiotics due to throat problems. I did a research on the interaction between them but found nothing. the blood pressure problems happened a few days after I stopped the antibiotic. I'm not sure if that's the case. I am also worried about thrombosis, I read about it everywhere and I was a little worried that PM could lead to this.

A DVT or PE can kill you.  I have direct experience with this and it was scary.  Some people are more prone to blood clotting issues than others.  If you have blood clotting issues in your family, be careful, you could be genetically predisposed to DVT or PE.

hello everyone do you think I can try again and do you have any advice for me that will lead to good results and I will not have a problem.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon