Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My new journey

hello everyone this is my new beginning in breast growth. I've been reading the forum for a long time and I decided to start somewhere. I ordered 1 bottle of pm and started taking 500 mg in the morning, 1 tablet in a week, I'm thinking of increasing the dose to 1000 mg 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. After a week of taking I already have some results, I have significantly increased sensitivity of the nipples and they are bigger than before. I think I notice a small change in the areola, I think I feel them shaking a little more than before, but I'm not sure. I'm starting with some progress I'm not starting from flat I have gynecomastia since I was a child now I'm 32 years old I'll try to upload some pictures. and I will hope for your help for better results

Welcome.

Take a look at this thread:
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=25123
There is more to growing breasts than just taking PM

DHT is the enemy, and in this thread you will learn the process of killing of the bad T and building E. Then your on your way.

So do tell us more about you and your end goals?
Bobbi

(10-03-2022, 02:03 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Welcome.

Take a look at this thread:
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=25123
There is more to growing breasts than just taking PM

DHT is the enemy, and in this thread you will learn the process of killing of the bad T and building E. Then your on your way.

So do tell us more about you and your end goals?
Bobbi
I haven't set an end goal but I want to achieve something good looking. for now I am not considering gender reassignment. I have not yet decided what to take to reduce T but I will read the topic that gave me thanks. I'm still trying to upload the photos, I'm sorry

This is my photos

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

and some others the bra is C cup and fit well i think

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Re: I haven't set an end goal but I want to achieve something good looking

That's plenty of a goal in of itself. Enjoy the journey. 

(13-03-2022, 01:51 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Re: I haven't set an end goal but I want to achieve something good looking

That's plenty of a goal in of itself. Enjoy the journey. 
Thanks A little update I see some changes of my left nipple get bigger and look more feminine I feel some little pain in boob and some time in my balls. My right boob didn't change much. I think to buy Sao palmetto but I am not sure about dosages.

Hi my update after 10 day of PM 500mg I have some problem high blood pressure and I need to stop taking it for now I think to make few days rest and try again but I am not sure if everything will be okay. I read that i can take PM from anal but not sure about the results.

(19-03-2022, 12:54 PM)bleidbleid Wrote:  Hi my update after 10 day of PM 500mg I have some problem high blood pressure and I need to stop taking it for now I think to make few days rest and try again but I am not sure if everything will be okay. I read that i can take PM from anal but not sure about the results.
Blood pressure issues was a problem I had.  I tried a very low dose of PM, but that did not help.  IMO, I can not take PM or any of the other highly phytoestrogenic herbs.  FG and fennel do not raise my BP.

You should be very lucky that those pretty new titties are not sitting in box 6 ft deep.
3000mg of PM is extreme for all but the most hardened NBE-r
You should slowly work up to 2000 per day, but right now you need to stop and flush all that shit out of your system

And in the future please ask for help here. Thats why we are here!
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon