Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tried every method

(14-07-2022, 12:05 AM)Crystal Amethyst Wrote:  

Well, I guess that you figured it out. We lied to you. Don't waste your time on us anymore, you won't succeed. Give it up while you can.

The secret to growing big breasts is being fat

That being fat may give you big breasts is not really a secret. Being fat can make you big everywhere.

If you're saying that only those who are fat can have big breasts then simple observation tells me that you aren't correct.

If you were correct I'm sure that this forum would not exist.

(14-07-2022, 03:31 PM)Charley Rose Wrote:  That being fat may give you big breasts is not really a secret. Being fat can make you big everywhere.

If you're saying that only those who are fat can have big breasts then simple observation tells me that you aren't correct.

If you were correct I'm sure that this forum would not exist.
All the males on this forum with big boobs are big everywhere, they are all fat.

If you have tried every method why not try doing it all wrong?

I'm serious.

When I first came here I read all the info's and advice, absorbed some of it then just went off, ignored everything and did my own thing. Apparently I have been doing it all wrong so don't know how I got these bouncy things in my bra.

I don't massage either and have never used a noogle thingy either but they grew anyway so just do your own thing, try that.

I would show proof but due to recent events I think it unlikely that I will ever post an image again. However if nothing works then F it, just go your own way and do what feels right. Everybody's body will react differently and your body will know what's right for itself. Experiment even if you think, oh this shouldn't be happening to me because everything I read says its wrong.

Do what feels right for you.

(15-07-2022, 01:59 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  All the males on this forum with big boobs are big everywhere, they are all fat.

So if you feel that way then why are you still here? Genuine question.

Surely there's no reason for you to continue visiting this place, unless you're simply here to troll the forum.

(15-07-2022, 10:17 AM)Charley Rose Wrote:  
(15-07-2022, 01:59 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  All the males on this forum with big boobs are big everywhere, they are all fat.

Surely there's no reason for you to continue visiting this place, unless you're simply here to troll the forum.
 waiting for someone to figure out a way for a male to grow big breasts without getting fat.

(15-07-2022, 12:44 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  
(15-07-2022, 10:17 AM)Charley Rose Wrote:  

waiting for someone to figure out a way for a male to grow big breasts without getting fat.

I do agree, that having a higher percent of body fat is an essential part of having very large breasts.   Of the women that I know that are athletic and have little body fat, most have fairly small boobs, unless they have had implants. It makes sense, as boobs are a large percentage fat.  No fat, no boobs.

Genetics also is a huge part of breast growth.  Some families naturally have larger breasts than others.  My guess is you are not genetically programmed to grow large breasts.   I'm more the opposite genetically,  all the older men in my family have man boobs, even if they are NOT overweight.  I remember as a kid making fun of my grandfather, who was skinny as a rail with very noticeable breasts.  Little did I know, I was going to be the same way as I got older.

Most of my development was done without taking any herbs, or doing anything.  For some guys,  being able to grow boobs is a curse!   My entire reason for being here is I developed boobs without tryingso why not try to make them look fuller and nicer?  Now that I am trying to grow,  I do agree that gaining weight while taking herbs does seem to help.   It is nearly impossible to grow anything without having a caloric surplus and gaining some weight.  I am currently cycling up and down about ~15lbs to help with fat redistribution.  Personally, I spend about 2 hrs a using both a noogleberry and nursing pump, which I feel is doing more than any of the herbs I am taking.  

What you are asking for is probably not possible for you, given you have tried everything already.  It is still no reason to get mad or doubt/diminish anyone's else successes. 

[post content removed by moderator]

That dude HandofFate was a jerk. Everyone was more then patient

(08-01-2024, 12:32 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  That dude HandofFate was a jerk. Everyone was more then patient

I'm not convinced. Some of the other people replying seemed argumentative and unsupportive towards HandofFate, who was clearly stressed and frustrated about their lack of growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon