Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tried every method

Tried all of lotus methods, tried all herbals, tried bovine ovary, tried Bountiful Breast program, tried the soy powder and flax seed method, tried rocketmelon method.

Tried will powers HRT method.

I'm wondering how can I grow female breasts?

I barely fill an A cup, I don't wear bras and nobody knows I want to look like a woman.

Thanks.

i havent put much effort in and i definitly have puffy nipples 3 months in

(24-01-2022, 03:23 PM)ilovefakenails Wrote:  i havent put much effort in and i definitly have puffy nipples 3 months in

Puffy nipples aren't a big deal, seems like that is literally genetic because some people have areolas bigger than their boobs, from swelling in the areola (puffy nipples).

I don't consider that a sign of growth.

They say genetics play a massive part in how you react to female hormone's, could just be that genetically your body doesn't want to have or develop large breasts the natural way?

What are the other females in your family likevas that apparently gives a indication on a genetic level what could be achievable, hope you do find something that gives you what you want.

(24-01-2022, 03:44 PM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  

They say genetics play a massive part in how you react to female hormone's, could just be that genetically your body doesn't want to have or develop large breasts the natural way?

What are the other females in your family likevas that apparently gives a indication on a genetic level what could be achievable, hope you do find something that gives you what you want.

My female relatives have macromastia. They are also very very fat, and my BMI is 24 after I gained weight.

(24-01-2022, 01:18 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

Tried all of lotus methods, tried all herbals, tried bovine ovary, tried Bountiful Breast program, tried the soy powder and flax seed method, tried rocketmelon method.

I barely fill an A cup, I don't wear bras and nobody knows I want to look like a woman.

Thanks.

I do recommend you start a thread and list your process, measurements and dates. You claim to have spent thousands of dollars and even followed Powers' method.

I wouldn't have went so far and have no records. I see many questions asked by you when it should be the opposite. You educating the newbies like myself about expectations and share your wisdom.

The answers to your question lay in your own track record.

Something is definitely off...

(24-01-2022, 04:15 PM)Manue Wrote:  
(24-01-2022, 01:18 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

Thanks.

I do recommend you start a thread and list your process, measurements and dates. You claim to have spent thousands of dollars and even followed Powers' method.

I wouldn't have went so far and have no records. I see many questions asked by you when it should be the opposite. You educating the newbies like myself about expectations and share your wisdom.

The answers to your question lay in your own track record.

Something is definitely off...

I've posted proof in lotus thread.

I showed all the herbs and supplements I bought.

Honestly, if you are a newbie why should I give a shit what you think? I'm asking for help.

(24-01-2022, 04:33 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

Honestly, if you are a newbie why should I give a shit what you think? I'm asking for help.

Of course you need help. I also noticed you don't really value what the vets have to say either and been mean to them as a reward for trying to help you. If you want to unleash your wrath you can do so on me. I'm right here.

I care about you and I hope you get better. I do admire your patience for having gone through all those years and efforts.

I send you love and prayers.

(24-01-2022, 04:43 PM)Manue Wrote:  

Of course you need help. I also noticed you don't really value what the vets have to say either and been mean to them as a reward for trying to help you. If you want to unleash your wrath you can do so on me. I'm right here.

I care about you and I hope you get better. I do admire your patience for having gone through all those years and efforts.

I send you love and prayers.

What vets have helped me? The fuck are you talking about?

What is/was your program? IE, what were you taking, and when. I've found consistency is truly key.

I've seen growth just taking 2000MG PM daily. I've been on a month, off a month for a year & 1/2 and am not even at a A cup yet.

Lately I tried RR and WP but that didn't seem to do anything for me.

When I'm on PM, my nipples are redunkously sensitive and hard more often than not. I've taken this as a sign of things happening. Was there anything you took that caused something like that? The first time I took PM, it took nearly a month before I felt anything. Now a days when I start up it takes about a week for the feeling to kick back in.

My goal however is different than yours. I am not trying to make people believe I was born a woman. While that would be my wish if I ever found a genie's bottle, it's not realistic for me. My bone structure is quite male, and I will never pass. My goal is about what you stated you have, an A cup. Enough that I won't stand out, but plenty for my wife and I to have some fun with.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon