Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tried every method

(12-07-2022, 12:22 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

Every male on this site who has big breasts are fat. Even lotus admitted it.

Lol, the pot calling the kettle black. Have looked at yourself in the mirror lately? Post a picture of yourself from today, not from a while ago, btw the last pic you shared which you doesn't look like a 24 or 25 bmi, let's see the REAL you. When i say I'm working on specific health/diet goals you assume I'm fat?, there you go again making assumptions. I simply have a desired female weight goal, is to hard for you understand?

(12-07-2022, 02:05 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(12-07-2022, 12:22 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

Every male on this site who has big breasts are fat. Even lotus admitted it.

Lol, the pot calling the kettle black. Have looked at yourself in the mirror lately? Post a picture of yourself from today, not from a while ago, btw the last pic you shared which you doesn't look like a 24 or 25 bmi, let's see the REAL you. When i say I'm working on specific health/diet goals you assume I'm fat?, there you go again making assumptions. I simply have a desired female weight goal, is to hard for you understand?

you said you won't tell me your BMI because "

You're not concerned about my weight/bmi, the only reason you want to know is to how use it against me like how you used it against it HelloDiDi (Lara), which was absolutely shameful and pitifuI."

This forum is a circle jerk for you and others who gain breast fat from becoming fat.

And here you are proving my point. Why do you go after Lara and fat shame her? what's it to you how she lives her life? you have a dangerous obsession with this forum. Please
seek professional help...now.

(12-07-2022, 03:13 PM)Lotus Wrote:  And here you are proving my point. Why do you go after Lara and fat shame her? what's it to you how she lives her life? you have a dangerous obsession with this forum. Please

Not fat shaming, I'm saying they grew breasts because they got fat. same for you too.

None of these supplements do anything, it's just obesity breast enlargement.

[/quote]

Not fat shaming, I'm saying they grew breasts because they got fat. same for you too.

[/quote]

Reluctant to join this argument because it will be used somehow against me OFC but! Yes I have noticed the supposedly clandestine harassment toward me. However.

That bit is not exactly correct.

I'm seriously underweight and have breasts that need support  which weren't there beforehand so those supplements can work.

(12-07-2022, 03:24 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

(12-07-2022, 03:13 PM)Lotus Wrote:  And here you are proving my point. Why do you go after Lara and fat shame her? what's it to you how she lives her life? you have a dangerous obsession with this forum. Please

You're making shit up.... You just can't accept that you feel that you have failed where people like me and Lotus and whole bunch of others have succeeded. Loo around, read the forum, there are plenty of people here who have grown very nicely and they're still rather slim. Oh and there's no way to grow much being stick thin and munching diet pills. You're actively sabotaging your potential in various ways which have been pointed out to you many times.

But I guess its easier to make shit up to feel better about yourself? Why not pull your head out of your ass, humble yourself a bit and actually read what kind of advice has been given to you by a whole bunch of people. We have tried every method to help you out, but you refuse to listen and throw crap and lies at us.

Btw, neither me or Lotus have ever been obese just for your information Dumbolina. <3

Just something about noogling, general advice on anyone doing vacuum pumping.

DO NOT do it to the point your breasts turn purple!!!!! If that bad discoloration happens, stop! you're using too much pressure or do way too long sessions. Mild discoloration is normal, especially if you do several hours a day. I would say four hour long sessions is quite a max which isn't good to be exceeded and probably that isn't necessary either.

Use a gauged handpump, about -0,2 bar is the optimal pressure, DO NOT exceed that or you endanger hurting your breast tissue. Also some times you need breaks, I do 4-5 day break once or twice a month, if my boobs feel too sore, I take day or two off when ever it feels like I need more time to recover.

They should NEVER go purple. :O And if you get blood blisters, you're overdoing it. If you get bad discoloration, stop for few weeks and start out using less pressure and/or shorter sessions.

By the way, if everything else is not disgusting enough, blaming me and bunch of others in your signature as in pointing fingers of us somehow being responsible of your failures is fucking ugly. On top of all the awful body shaming and misgendering and being ungrateful little bitch after so many have offered their help. 
Dodgy

(12-07-2022, 05:26 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(12-07-2022, 03:24 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

You're making shit up.... You just can't accept that you feel that you have failed where people like me and Lotus and whole bunch of others have succeeded. Loo around, read the forum, there are plenty of people here who have grown very nicely and they're still rather slim. Oh and there's no way to grow much being stick thin and munching diet pills. You're actively sabotaging your potential in various ways which have been pointed out to you many times.

But I guess its easier to make shit up to feel better about yourself? Why not pull your head out of your ass, humble yourself a bit and actually read what kind of advice has been given to you by a whole bunch of people. We have tried every method to help you out, but you refuse to listen and throw crap and lies at us.

Btw, neither me or Lotus have ever been obese just for your information Dumbolina. <3

stick thin and munching diet pills. BMI 24 is not stick thin, it's borderline Fat. I don't take diet pills. I have weight cycled. And you are literally obese you can't have SRS because you are too overweight. 

The noogleberry made breast purple because my chest is wide and breasts are small. If there are slim people here with DD cups please show me. And they have to be biological male or it proves my point. 

When you lose all that weight you will have fat flabs that need surgically removed. That is something I do not want on my own body. No scars please.

And the name calling is offensive, I don't call anyone here names like "dumbolina" on this biological male breast enlargement forum. 

Well, I guess that you figured it out. We lied to you. Don't waste your time on us anymore, you won't succeed. Give it up while you can.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon