Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tried every method

(04-07-2022, 09:18 AM)member47 Wrote:  
(01-07-2022, 02:54 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

(01-07-2022, 08:50 AM)member47 Wrote:  

(30-06-2022, 06:54 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

I lost 10 pounds and my cup size is still the same A cup. No growth no matter what I eat or supplements I take.

How about some visual 'proof' of your 'a cup'?

The first picture is from 14 months of HRT (mostly injection)

Here is a picture from a while ago

https://imgur.com/a/ppj99NV

Looks good progress for me.

Good progress for over 4 years of correct blood levels?

4 YEARS.

This is not 1 month.

Many of the men on this site claim to get 1 cup size EVERY MONTH. It took me 4 YEARS to get 1 cup size and I can't even fill a bra because my ribcage is too wide.

If you want to try a hypnosis program that you buy online, you could try this:

https://bodybeautifulprogram.com/?hop=oflowlife

(I have no financial gain to post the above link)

Anyway, about hypnosis, I have used many hypnosis programs over the decades. Mainly self help stuff. There is no "one size fits all" hypnosis recording. I have my favorite, but they may not work for you. And do I think that hypnosis will grow my breasts? I have tried a few, it seemed like something worked alittle. There are some that I bet it worked for some reason. Maybe the placebo effect? There is a doctor named Bruce Lipton who wrote a book called the "Biology Of Belief." He states that our thoughts definitely change our body's chemistry.

One of the reasons that I suggested hypnosis to you is not the breast enlargement ones, although you can try them if you choose. There reason is that, have you ever listened to yourself? All I hear from you is "I can't, I can't, I can't." In all my days of working and reading about self help, I have never seen anything about a person who was successful or overcame obstacles that used language like that. There are hypnosis programs to help you be a positive person.

Say a person had cancer and all they did was walk around saying "I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die." What chance would give them of living? There are a lot of people walking around who should be dead from disease. Many of them used visualization of themselves disease free and positive affirmations. Is that the placebo affect too? Why are they well when doctors told them to go home and get their affairs in order? Doctors have no answer for this. They call it spontaneous remission.

I have no answer to why you are not growing breasts. But you go around blaming all the supplement programs that have worked for others while repeating totally negative self  take. You could be giving yourself the negative placebo effect.

(04-07-2022, 04:35 PM)Crystal Amethyst Wrote:  

If you want to try a hypnosis program that you buy online, you could try this:

https://bodybeautifulprogram.com/?hop=oflowlife

(I have no financial gain to post the above link)

Anyway, about hypnosis, I have used many hypnosis programs over the decades. Mainly self help stuff. There is no "one size fits all" hypnosis recording. I have my favorite, but they may not work for you. And do I think that hypnosis will grow my breasts? I have tried a few, it seemed like something worked alittle. There are some that I bet it worked for some reason. Maybe the placebo effect? There is a doctor named Bruce Lipton who wrote a book called the "Biology Of Belief." He states that our thoughts definitely change our body's chemistry.

One of the reasons that I suggested hypnosis to you is not the breast enlargement ones, although you can try them if you choose. There reason is that, have you ever listened to yourself? All I hear from you is "I can't, I can't, I can't." In all my days of working and reading about self help, I have never seen anything about a person who was successful or overcame obstacles that used language like that. There are hypnosis programs to help you be a positive person.

Say a person had cancer and all they did was walk around saying "I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die." What chance would give them of living? There are a lot of people walking around who should be dead from disease. Many of them used visualization of themselves disease free and positive affirmations. Is that the placebo affect too? Why are they well when doctors told them to go home and get their affairs in order? Doctors have no answer for this. They call it spontaneous remission.

I have no answer to why you are not growing breasts. But you go around blaming all the supplement programs that have worked for others while repeating totally negative self  take. You could be giving yourself the negative placebo effect.

I was positive years ago when it was new. Now that I am over 4 years in and still have smaller breasts than lotus and other users started with I am very depressed. I have not cleaned my place in over a year.

This is going to be a frustrating post.

4 years? Me too and I'm a B cup, am quite happy with that though I do now want more but am only one cup larger than you thats not a massive amount.

It takes time and error, I have used a lot of crap in the past that did absolutely nothing but also stumbled upon the real stuff. Strangely the most popular or recommended brand of pm I find is total rubbish for me.

I agree with another member that some claim to gain a cup size monthly and that's ridiculous such constant miracle growth claims should be ignored and laughed at especially when the alphabet is no longer suffice for their cup size.

If that were the case you would only need to stand on their tits for a couple of  months then be able to piss on the moon. So dont get depressed by others claims of spectacular progress.

You haven't cleaned your house for over a year. Well that's just fucking disgusting and you should be ashamed. I personally couldn't relax at home if I hadn't dusted, hoovered, wiped down counters that day and that's the absolute minimum!!!! And yes I do work too, very, very long hours but find time to clean.

If not having bouncy boobs depresses you that much get some implants and grab a mop and a duster, there is no excuse for living in your own dirt. There is no excuse for living in filth!

I have been depressed to the point of suicide, seriously but not going into my history, military etc but I was almost there. I obviously didn't for a few reasons bit a biggie was that somebody would have to find me and probably someone very close and I can't inflict that on anybody but I was close, very close. BUT!!! They would have found me in a fucking spotless house!!!!

I have no sympathy there, I hope you at least wash yourself but get off your arse, stop whining and try to be respectable, get cleaning!! There is no excuse and no sympathy for chosing to live in filth.

I do not want "bouncy boobs" I find nothing attractive about breasts. I want big enough breasts to not look like a male no matter what I wear or naked.

There is no reason to clean because nobody is coming over until they smell a rotting corpse.

I am starting a new routine.

Pukka shatavari capsule x1/day

Fenugreek 50%  500mg x1/day

Saw Palmetto 500mg x1/day

Vitamin C slow release 1g x 1/day

vitamin D 5g x 1/day

calcium 600mg x 1/day

L-arganine 1g x 2/day

MSM 3g x 1/day

Cyproterone acetate 12.5mg x1/3days

Still taking HRT

Estradiol Valerate 9mg/week

Going to skip Progesterone for 2 weeks.

If nothing happens after 2 weeks I'm going to take supplements twice a day.

Bovine ovary/bountiful breast is simply placebo pills I am not going to continue taking them.

I heard some people add PM pills to this routine, I am low on my Ainterol and people claim that is the only brand that "works". I have several other brands, I just don't think it's smart because my estradiol trough is over 200 pg/ml.

(05-07-2022, 11:11 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  

I do not want "bouncy boobs" I find nothing attractive about breasts. I want big enough breasts to not look like a male no matter what I wear or naked.

There is no reason to clean because nobody is coming over until they smell a rotting corpse.

I am starting a new routine.

Pukka shatavari capsule x1/day

Fenugreek 50%  500mg x1/day

Saw Palmetto 500mg x1/day

Vitamin C slow release 1g x 1/day

vitamin D 5g x 1/day

calcium 600mg x 1/day

L-arganine 1g x 2/day

MSM 3g x 1/day

Cyproterone acetate 12.5mg x1/3days

Still taking HRT

Estradiol Valerate 9mg/week

Going to skip Progesterone for 2 weeks.

If nothing happens after 2 weeks I'm going to take supplements twice a day.

Bovine ovary/bountiful breast is simply placebo pills I am not going to continue taking them.

I heard some people add PM pills to this routine, I am low on my Ainterol and people claim that is the only brand that "works". I have several other brands, I just don't think it's smart because my estradiol trough is over 200 pg/ml.

There is no reason to clean?

A statement that explains almost everything which is wrong here, if believed but looking through old and conflicting posts am now finding that difficult. I read some posts where you said a person here just looked like a fat guy with boobs. Not getting into that to agree or disagree with you but what makes you think that by just having bigger boobs this will make you look any different. That makes absolutely no sense.

My chest is very wide and having small breasts makes it look male.

However, having your entire body fat looks like a man. Especially when the top of the body is wider, waist is wider too because of larger skeleton.

(05-07-2022, 03:15 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

My chest is very wide and having small breasts makes it look male.

However, having your entire body fat looks like a man. Especially when the top of the body is wider, waist is wider too because of larger skeleton.

This is obviously going nowhere

(05-07-2022, 04:33 PM)Bunnie Wrote:  This is obviously going nowhere

How are you Bugs? Looking as good as ever?

Every male on this site who has big breasts are fat. Even lotus admitted it.

It's just not possible without having massive skin flaps on my stomach for the rest of my life.

I am very upset with the reality that NBE only works on females who have big breast genes already.

They say they eat healthy but never provide examples of the meals they consume.

What are they consuming causing them to gain hundreds of pounds, and is "healthy"?

What AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT. Anything healthy gives me a calorie deficit. Avoiding sugars is a calorie deficit. I feel like this is an echo chamber.

Anyone who questions has their posts deleted.

I am very upset.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon