Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress Journal: Extra Data on MSM/Tictures

I've been now off of cypro for bit over forty days and its worked out fine. Changes happening as usual and no signs of rising T. I have felt few times as if my E levels aren't high enough but I could e imagining. It appears that T is well suppressed even without a blocker. When you drop it off and go on EEn, just make sure you inject enough so that you can have guaranteed testosterone suppression. Many people go on monotherapy and simply do not push their levels high enough.

Remember the lemon juice to the tincture btw. Are you sure you want to mix MSM into it too? ALl of them together will make it not only burn but taste extremely bitter. Big Grin If you're tough enough for it, go ahead of course.

About Raw Pituitary/Female, it appears that at least the former has played a part on my very rapid weight gain which happened even too fast for comfort. BO etc., have been said to possibly cause weight gain or make it faster/easier, that's something to keep in mind with them. I'm going to test this theory out, I'm suspecting Pituitary has helped a lot with gaining weight. I'm soon going to drop it and see how things go. I'm right now slimming down according to my weight cycling plan.

Two of both per day I think is quite close the maximum dose that makes sense as these have the other supplements on them. Its worked out fine so far. I'm still waiting for the magical three month mark to see how it works, but so far seems promising.

Progesterone cream can be helpful, apply it on the upper part of your chest, but not on areolas. Its a very good local DHT blocker, it helped me lose a lot of body hair on my chest even before I was on HRT which was amazing.

(15-06-2022, 08:31 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I've been now off of cypro for bit over forty days and its worked out fine. Changes happening as usual and no signs of rising T. I have felt few times as if my E levels aren't high enough but I could e imagining. It appears that T is well suppressed even without a blocker. When you drop it off and go on EEn, just make sure you inject enough so that you can have guaranteed testosterone suppression. Many people go on monotherapy and simply do not push their levels high enough.

Remember the lemon juice to the tincture btw. Are you sure you want to mix MSM into it too? ALl of them together will make it not only burn but taste extremely bitter. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> If you're tough enough for it, go ahead of course.

About Raw Pituitary/Female, it appears that at least the former has played a part on my very rapid weight gain which happened even too fast for comfort. BO etc., have been said to possibly cause weight gain or make it faster/easier, that's something to keep in mind with them. I'm going to test this theory out, I'm suspecting Pituitary has helped a lot with gaining weight. I'm soon going to drop it and see how things go. I'm right now slimming down according to my weight cycling plan.

Two of both per day I think is quite close the maximum dose that makes sense as these have the other supplements on them. Its worked out fine so far. I'm still waiting for the magical three month mark to see how it works, but so far seems promising.

Progesterone cream can be helpful, apply it on the upper part of your chest, but not on areolas. Its a very good local DHT blocker, it helped me lose a lot of body hair on my chest even before I was on HRT which was amazing.

I've heard 300pg/ml is about the minimum of where you want to be, so would keeping the trough at that level be preferred?

I actually haven't used the lemon before since it was mainly just me being lazy so I'll look into buying some lemon juice to add it. How much should I add? Also, the reason I'm not worried about the bitter taste is because I distill my drink quite far, into about one liter of water instead of a drink in the morning and at night. While it probably means I get a lower peak dosage of eveything I take in, it's easier to get it all in and it levels out over the day. Not sure if that's better or not, but I was observing effects doing this. Would like to hear if I shouldn't do that.

In all honesty, I wasn't too interested in pituitary/rf until I heard the tidbit about weight gain. I've been cycling 20 pounds up and down but I've been unable to get above 215 for a long time now, two years, even after 3 cycles, so I wouldn't mind the help. If it helps with breast growth, that's another bonus on top of it. I keep up with regular exercise, so might as well go all in.

It's worth noting I found a Swanson Raw Pituitary Gland pill that, at least for me, is cheaper by a good bit than the Raw Pituitary, and doesn't have the other supplements. So I may take that along with the Raw Female to not worry as much about overdosing on Zinc. Would one pill a day give near the same effect though? Or should I just go with two?

Will focus on applying the cream to the breasts, but I know I need to rotate the sites as well.

Thanks for the advice! I'd been meaning to ask you about this and this is all very helpful. I'm definitely nervous about learning injections on myself but there's so many advantages of injecting, cheaper, more consistent levels, have to do it less often, less sporadic moods, no need for an anti androgen.

(15-06-2022, 07:33 PM)Siman234 Wrote:  I've heard 300pg/ml is about the minimum of where you want to be, so would keeping the trough at that level be preferred?

I actually haven't used the lemon before since it was mainly just me being lazy so I'll look into buying some lemon juice to add it. How much should I add? Also, the reason I'm not worried about the bitter taste is because I distill my drink quite far, into about one liter of water instead of a drink in the morning and at night. While it probably means I get a lower peak dosage of eveything I take in, it's easier to get it all in and it levels out over the day. Not sure if that's better or not, but I was observing effects doing this. Would like to hear if I shouldn't do that.

In all honesty, I wasn't too interested in pituitary/rf until I heard the tidbit about weight gain. I've been cycling 20 pounds up and down but I've been unable to get above 215 for a long time now, two years, even after 3 cycles, so I wouldn't mind the help. If it helps with breast growth, that's another bonus on top of it. I keep up with regular exercise, so might as well go all in.

It's worth noting I found a Swanson Raw Pituitary Gland pill that, at least for me, is cheaper by a good bit than the Raw Pituitary, and doesn't have the other supplements. So I may take that along with the Raw Female to not worry as much about overdosing on Zinc. Would one pill a day give near the same effect though? Or should I just go with two?

Will focus on applying the cream to the breasts, but I know I need to rotate the sites as well.

Thanks for the advice! I'd been meaning to ask you about this and this is all very helpful. I'm definitely nervous about learning injections on myself but there's so many advantages of injecting, cheaper, more consistent levels, have to do it less often, less sporadic moods, no need for an anti androgen.

E levels, that's really kinda grey area. I would say higher than what is usually recommended MIGHT be beneficial, this is not one size fits all kinda thing. HRT never is. But what is personally the sweet spot for you, that I can't know. For me it seems over 300 pg/ml is where its near perfect, but not much higher. When I was on higher dose, changes slowed to a crawl, lowered the dose and fast changes were back right away and also better moods.

I don't know if its better taken like that or in one go. I do it twice a day for simplicity and just soldier through with the burn. It doesn't last long anyway.

About pituitary, I'm quite certain it contributed with weight gain. BO is said to help out with it too, I've read several anecdotes on that. I would say the raw versions without anything extra are likely better, they're easier to dose right and you wont loose track of all the supplements you're getting so I guess the Swanson pituitary pills should work out fine. (I haven't been able to find their BO anywhere, everything says out of stock.) I can't say on the dosage as I don't know what kind of concentration they have. Just like with everything else, don't overdo anything.

You welcome. <3 Injections are amazing! At least for me its just perfect. I wish I had gotten EEn though, injecting twice a week is quite often. Easy to remember though and not too bad highs or lows is nice. Smile But having to pick it now, I'd go with EEn and inject once a week.

Back out of hibernation for an update.

I am quite happy to be seeing slow growth again for the first time in the last 9 months. It has been slow, but progress is progress and I'm happy I'm sticking to a routine even if I'm not at 100% yet. I'm on 2x pills of the Swanson 80mg Pituitary, 2x of the Raw Female, 125mcg of Vitamin D, Vitamin C (to cover a lack in my diet), 2x 1.5g of MSM, 2x 1.2g Omega 3, and an eye dropper of the Ginseng and Cayenne tinctures, along with a decent bit of lemon juice, up until it tastes lemony, in a large bottle of water I drink over a couple hours. I've also been doing 30 minutes of Noogling every night, although recently I've not been doing as much because life. Either way, all of this combined has produced results.

First thing I noticed was I did gain some weight, up 5 pounds to 225 before I started eating less, and I'm hovering around there. I don't want to put on too much more because of foot problems, sadly. So I'm gonna try to lose weight from here and cycle 10-15 pounds over 2-3 months, continuing what I've already been on.

Chest wise, it's hard to say since I think my older numbers may have been slightly off, but I believe I put on half an inch on my bust. What's more apparent is that I've had grown more volume as of late. I only noticed in two like for like pictures, but there is an increase in volume. I also have that underlying "growth soreness" again. Not painful like I've had at some points transitioning, but definitely a tiny bit sore. Less than usual. My band is around 37.5 inches, and my old D cup is definitely too tight and I think I've graduated to DD. I also used to go topless under my shirt for comfort, but it's getting to the point I need a support bra all the time. I've gotten used to it. My areola is still flat against my chest, seems I'm still in Tanner Stage 3, but I did see near instant nipple growth when I got back on the pump.

Also I've gotten on injections. EEn every 10 days to keep my levels somewhere between 350 and 250. Gonna have to get those levels checked soon. I went through some bad mood swings as I trailed off Cypro really early into doing this, and now I've been off of it for 2 months or so. I have no idea if my testosterone is suppressed all the way. Again, need to get tested, but it sure as hell feels like it is.

I have also picked up 20mg per pump Progesterone Cream and started using it. I feel no difference at the moment, but I did just do an injection last night. Going to apply one pump daily and see how that shakes out. Am I supposed to apply it to the breast at all? I've done my best to only apply it to non-fatty sites on my body and avoided my chest entirely. Is that something I should never or should sometimes do? Heard very misleading reports all over.

In terms of physical activity, I'm getting in 20-30 minutes of HIIT/Cardio every 3 days, and I'm trying to schedule walks outside more often, but I've just been bit up and burnt by bugs and the sun in recent weeks.

Overall, I'm happy to see progress again, even if it's slow and incremental. From what it feels like now, I feel the most after doing pumping. I'm going to be trying to go from 1 30 minute pump session to 2 30 minute sessions every day for a while, and see how much I can get from that.

Also, to answer the question I made the thread to answer, I can give another anecdotal data point that seems to say that the tinctures, and now the glandular pills, seem to be having a positive impact on growth. Within a week of starting back up, the soreness came back. I had even done pumping without the tinctures and pills and didn't feel sore. So, that's one more non-scientific point in favor of the tinctures.

Congratulations for your progress... Its so nice to see someone going this route and having results. As is a certain special someone also who's on the forum too. Wink

Btw, which brand of ginseng and cayenne extracts you have? I recently got the ones from Piping rock which I hadn't tried before and I have zero idea about their quality. The ones from iHerb are expensive but they do their job well. I'm curious about this as the quality of the extracts is something I don't know much about.

(02-09-2022, 12:04 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Congratulations for your progress... Its so nice to see someone going this route and having results. As is a certain special someone also who's on the forum too. Wink

Btw, which brand of ginseng and cayenne extracts you have? I recently got the ones from Piping rock which I hadn't tried before and I have zero idea about their quality. The ones from iHerb are expensive but they do their job well. I'm curious about this as the quality of the extracts is something I don't know much about.
So I've actually been through a couple. For the Ginseng, it's Herbamama, and I've only used that. It's around 25$ for 120ml. <4 fl oz> As for the Cayenne I was with the one Lotus suggested at first, but on my most recent order I've been using Horbäach. Because 2 60ml vials of them was less than 1 120ml of the other stuff. It definitely is spicy, but I'm probably not using enough of it to really tell. 
I'm in the US so this all comes from Amazon, will likely be way different suppliers where you're at.
All my plans of using powder were a mess and didn't work out , so I take MSM through pills, and the tincture is just what Lotus suggests, diluted, once a day. Still seems to have effects. I haven't found any evidence to suggest that diluting it reduces the efficacy of it? Have to research more.

While you're here, I wanna ask about the progesterone cream since I believe you said you used it before? Did you use it on the breasts ever? Because I've heard mixed reports on if that's good or bad or really bad. And you said it had local DHT stopping abilities, like you'd rub it on facial hair and it'd go away for a bit. Is that something that happens?

(03-09-2022, 02:17 AM)Siman234 Wrote:  
(02-09-2022, 12:04 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Congratulations for your progress... Its so nice to see someone going this route and having results. As is a certain special someone also who's on the forum too. Wink

So I've actually been through a couple. For the Ginseng, it's Herbamama, and I've only used that. It's around 25$ for 120ml. <4 fl oz> As for the Cayenne I was with the one Lotus suggested at first, but on my most recent order I've been using Horbäach. Because 2 60ml vials of them was less than 1 120ml of the other stuff. It definitely is spicy, but I'm probably not using enough of it to really tell. 
I'm in the US so this all comes from Amazon, will likely be way different suppliers where you're at.
All my plans of using powder were a mess and didn't work out , so I take MSM through pills, and the tincture is just what Lotus suggests, diluted, once a day. Still seems to have effects. I haven't found any evidence to suggest that diluting it reduces the efficacy of it? Have to research more.

While you're here, I wanna ask about the progesterone cream since I believe you said you used it before? Did you use it on the breasts ever? Because I've heard mixed reports on if that's good or bad or really bad. And you said it had local DHT stopping abilities, like you'd rub it on facial hair and it'd go away for a bit. Is that something that happens?

Oh interesting. I need to do some more digging for the next time I need to stock up on the extracts. I don't think diluting it into a big drink does anything to the efficiency as you're getting the same doses anyway. I take it really strong, about 1/3 glass of water or so its VERY spicy and burns for a moment. But I'm a certified chili head so I have quite a tolerance. Big Grin

Yes I used PG cream on my breasts, to the upper part but not on areola and nipple. I think it gave me some early fullness and worked especially nice along with PG pills taken down there up my bum. It also curbed my chest hair by a lot, that's what happens when DHT is nuked locally it seems. That effect I had before I was even on HRT. These days I have almost zero hair on my chest and I've one laser only between my boobs to fry the few dark hairs that kept lingering. I can't say if its good or bad other than it did work well on me. It can likely also help reducing facial hair I presume, I haven't tried it like that. But it did that to chest hairs so likely it can make facial hair thinner and grow slower. Facial hair just doesn't want to stop with hormones only, it requires laser or electrolysis, but it can be considerably slowed down with correct hormones.

(03-09-2022, 10:12 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Oh interesting. I need to do some more digging for the next time I need to stock up on the extracts. I don't think diluting it into a big drink does anything to the efficiency as you're getting the same doses anyway. I take it really strong, about 1/3 glass of water or so its VERY spicy and burns for a moment. But I'm a certified chili head so I have quite a tolerance. Big Grin

Yes I used PG cream on my breasts, to the upper part but not on areola and nipple. I think it gave me some early fullness and worked especially nice along with PG pills taken down there up my bum. It also curbed my chest hair by a lot, that's what happens when DHT is nuked locally it seems. That effect I had before I was even on HRT. These days I have almost zero hair on my chest and I've one laser only between my boobs to fry the few dark hairs that kept lingering. I can't say if its good or bad other than it did work well on me. It can likely also help reducing facial hair I presume, I haven't tried it like that. But it did that to chest hairs so likely it can make facial hair thinner and grow slower. Facial hair just doesn't want to stop with hormones only, it requires laser or electrolysis, but it can be considerably slowed down with correct hormones.

There's always a lot of ways to buy anything. Just a balance of research and convenience, and availability in your area.
Yeah, I don't work well with spice, so I'm diluting it down to be drinkable. Interesting to hear the insight on the progesterone cream.

Not much more happening on my side besides I'm starting to do longer pumping sessions, although less intense. My skin can only take things above -0.1 bar for a little bit and my old routine sat me at -0.1 for 30 minutes straight... so I'm settling into -0.05-0.075 bar for longer periods of time. Anything more and I start feeling an uncomfortable tickle, and then bad skin stuff happens. Although I'm gonna do less time for a bit since I noticed a petechiae on my left breast above the areola. A faint one, but I'm low on vitamins that lead to it. I know pumping can cause skin artifacts like that, so I'm gonna slow down a bit and see if that fades away. My breast skin seems to be fragile.

(05-09-2022, 11:14 PM)Siman234 Wrote:  There's always a lot of ways to buy anything. Just a balance of research and convenience, and availability in your area.
Yeah, I don't work well with spice, so I'm diluting it down to be drinkable. Interesting to hear the insight on the progesterone cream.

Not much more happening on my side besides I'm starting to do longer pumping sessions, although less intense. My skin can only take things above -0.1 bar for a little bit and my old routine sat me at -0.1 for 30 minutes straight... so I'm settling into -0.05-0.075 bar for longer periods of time. Anything more and I start feeling an uncomfortable tickle, and then bad skin stuff happens. Although I'm gonna do less time for a bit since I noticed a petechiae on my left breast above the areola. A faint one, but I'm low on vitamins that lead to it. I know pumping can cause skin artifacts like that, so I'm gonna slow down a bit and see if that fades away. My breast skin seems to be fragile.

Oh so you react to pumping same way I do! I get very easy skin irritation and discolouration if I overdo it even a bit. I have grown a tolerance though and I can go up to the optimal pressure without much problems, that would be just barely less than -0,2 bar. The way with pumping is to go very slow, slowly build up pressure to the optimal and push in more hours. Stop when ever there's skin issues, let it heal and then continue. It takes ages, but it will be easier with time. Consistency is the key. Smile

(06-09-2022, 10:23 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Oh so you react to pumping same way I do! I get very easy skin irritation and discolouration if I overdo it even a bit. I have grown a tolerance though and I can go up to the optimal pressure without much problems, that would be just barely less than -0,2 bar. The way with pumping is to go very slow, slowly build up pressure to the optimal and push in more hours. Stop when ever there's skin issues, let it heal and then continue. It takes ages, but it will be easier with time. Consistency is the key. Smile

I remember you mentioning a long time ago you used to put water in the noogle as well. Is that something you still do? Did it help?

Another update, some weird skin stuff happening. I noticed for the first time painless purple spots on my buttocks, no clue how long they've been there. I developed two dry spots on my hand and I've seen more moles and cherry angiomas around my body. However, everything except the purple spots seems to be expected as said here.
https://www.popsugar.com/beauty/How-Does...n-44963801
This also may be to me accidently injecting 0.19ml instead of 0.175ml for the last few weeks. I inject een every 10 days. A little bit over... but maybe too much in my system

In fact, just after a noogle session I just did, I noticed 2 more red petichae like spots on my breast. Was on it for about an hour at around 0.075 bar. Guess I have to take a break. My skin is super weird recently.
Other than that, gonna try my first breast volume measurement today. With dipping in a bowl. Feels like it's about time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon