Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

At a crossroad

You should look up the story of Jenae Kroc. At one time, one of the strongest power lifters ever and transitioned MTF.

She has a documentary oh her life on youtube. Do a search for Jenae Kroc Transformer.

(09-07-2022, 12:13 PM)Crystal Amethyst Wrote:  

You should look up the story of Jenae Kroc. At one time, one of the strongest power lifters ever and transitioned MTF.

She has a documentary oh her life on youtube. Do a search for Jenae Kroc Transformer.

Wow, very interesting!  Although I'm no where near a competive level, I can relate to what she was going through.   To someone that lifts alot, being big and muscular becomes big part of your identity. Becoming more feminine is a complete opposite  of what you have spent most of your life working for.  For her to go from being one of the strongest men become female must have been a very difficult thing.

As I get deeper into NBE and feel my body changing, I have seem to lost the desire to have huge muscles. I'm still a big guy, but now concentrate more on flexibility, yoga, martial arts, running, etc.  I know I'll never have a girl's figure, but I do like the changes so far.

I applaud your efforts! When I was young, I was was very insecure and I thought that if I got huge muscles that everyone would respect me and bullies would fear me. I read all the muscle magazines, lifted and took supplements. I was kind of big but never made it near any contest level for bodybuilding. It was hard to stick to training, in retrospect because I think that I was doing it all for the wrong reasons. I also played high school sports, only to please my family. Years after growing up, I finally started working on my inner self. Since I was a small child, I felt like a girl but had to bury those feels for survival at the time, plus they caused a lot of shame for me, that I tried to compensate by lifting weights to prove that there was nothing wrong with me and that I was good enough.

The last few years have been quite an awakening to who I am. Not just my strong femininity, but healing of old emotional wounds and negative beliefs about myself. I am not sure where my life is going, but I have some ideas and visions of the future.

Best wishes to your success!

(11-07-2022, 07:28 PM)Vana_B Wrote:  
(09-07-2022, 12:13 PM)Crystal Amethyst Wrote:  

Wow, very interesting!  Although I'm no where near a competive level, I can relate to what she was going through.   To someone that lifts alot, being big and muscular becomes big part of your identity. Becoming more feminine is a complete opposite  of what you have spent most of your life working for.  For her to go from being one of the strongest men become female must have been a very difficult thing.

As I get deeper into NBE and feel my body changing, I have seem to lost the desire to have huge muscles. I'm still a big guy, but now concentrate more on flexibility, yoga, martial arts, running, etc.  I know I'll never have a girl's figure, but I do like the changes so far.

I created this thread about 18 months ago.   Looking back,  I feel my fears and insecurities have been mostly unfounded.   Overall, my body has changed and nobody cares or says anything.   The changes haven't been dramatic, but I have lost some muscle in my upper body and my stomach is much flatter, hips and butt a bit fuller.   By the tape measure chest has only grown about an inch around,  but have lost  an inch under. My 'moobs'  seem like less fat and have taken on a rounder/firmer more feminine look, with more prominent nipples and larger areolas.  

I have had several discussions with my wife and she has noticed changes, especially my soft more feminine chest.   She is aware of  my "female persona", and goes along with  even calling me by my female name and playing the "dominate male" at times in bed.    I feel lucky to be with someone who is willing to indulge in my kinks, yet is  demanding enough in bed to fully keep me in the "males staying males" category.   

If you would have told me 18 months ago I would be clean shaven everywhere, wearing a bra  & even tucking to look somewhat smooth in panties,  I probably would have laughed.    I now recognize the "female in me" is not going away.   It took me some time but I feel I have reached a level of self acceptance.

Congratulations, you look great! You do have a nice pair of breasts under that bra, and you definitely have feminine hips! Amazing body shape!
And kudos to your wife! Having an accepting person next to us is priceless!

May I ask you what NBE routine you are following? I am particularly impressed by the shape, color, and size of your areolas and nipples in one of your pictures. Very feminine!

(08-01-2023, 01:00 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Congratulations, you look great! You do have a nice pair of breasts under that bra, and you definitely have feminine hips! Amazing body shape!

May I ask you what NBE routine you are following? I am particularly impressed by the shape, color, and size of your areolas and nipples in one of your pictures. Very feminine!

My routine mainly consists of *lots* of pumping, and nipple stimulation.   I work from home so it's not unusually for me to pump several hours a day, multiple times a day.   

Here is more details about the pumping and stimulation I enjoy:  https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=31106

As for herbs...  I use a topical application of  white peony & fennel (morning),  PM (afternoon),  more PM (before bed).   I use the herbs as lube for pumping and make sure my chest and nipples are dripping wet with it when pumping.  I also wipe the extra on my hips, butt, and inner thighs, even lick the extra off my hands. 

When I am trying to actively grow breasts (like now), I also take oral PM (1000mg day)/Saw Palmetto (1000mg day), along with calorie surplus ( very clean healthy diet with lots of whey and soy protein).   I feel gaining weight while taking PM helps breast, hip and butt growth.    In the past I did stop taking everything when I start to have budding and erection issues.   I tend to lose the weight quickly when I stop the herbs completely. 

I am just starting another weight gain cycle plus adding oral PM/SP back for growth.   I also do lots of stairs, squats, yoga, hip and ab exercises.  Also just started playing around with a waist trainer band.

(09-01-2023, 11:30 PM)Vana_B Wrote:  
(08-01-2023, 01:00 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Congratulations, you look great! You do have a nice pair of breasts under that bra, and you definitely have feminine hips! Amazing body shape!

My routine mainly consists of *lots* of pumping, and nipple stimulation.   I work from home so it's not unusually for me to pump several hours a day, multiple times a day.   

Here is more details about the pumping and stimulation I enjoy:  https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=31106

As for herbs...  I use a topical application of  white peony & fennel (morning),  PM (afternoon),  more PM (before bed).   I use the herbs as lube for pumping and make sure my chest and nipples are dripping wet with it when pumping.  I also wipe the extra on my hips, butt, and inner thighs, even lick the extra off my hands. 

When I am trying to actively grow breasts (like now), I also take oral PM (1000mg day)/Saw Palmetto (1000mg day), along with calorie surplus ( very clean healthy diet with lots of whey and soy protein).   I feel gaining weight while taking PM helps breast, hip and butt growth.    In the past I did stop taking everything when I start to have budding and erection issues.   I tend to lose the weight quickly when I stop the herbs completely. 

I am just starting another weight gain cycle plus adding oral PM/SP back for growth.   I also do lots of stairs, squats, yoga, hip and ab exercises.  Also just started playing around with a waist trainer band.

Interesting! So you take 1000mg PM + 1000mg SP orally and your breasts grow? Of course, your topical mix is also interesting, and quite easy to home-make. I'll try that, too. Which brands you use?

I am not sure about how much pumping/suction devices help, but likely they help especially in nipple/areola development.

Kiss 
Teddy

(10-01-2023, 06:31 AM)Teddy Wrote:  Interesting! So you take 1000mg PM + 1000mg SP orally and your breasts grow? Of course, your topical mix is also interesting, and quite easy to home-make. I'll try that, too. Which brands you use?

I am not sure about how much pumping/suction devices help, but likely they help especially in nipple/areola development.

Kiss 
Teddy

Just don't underestimate how much you can actually absorb or how it will impact you.  My first try was applying fenugreek extract  (listed below) directly to my nipples and chest and I actually got quite sick from it.   Everybody is different, as I seem to be hypersensitive to both both PM and fenugreek.   Here is my first experience with NBE.

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=30051

Here is what I am using currently:

https://www.amazon.com/Botanic-Choice-Li...B004HZEUH8  ( Fenugreek )
https://www.amazon.com/Swanson-Palmetto-...B0006NZJ0C   (Saw Palmetto )
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Pueraria-...B07X9TJB1D  (PM)
https://www.amazon.com/Capsules-Healthy-...B07QPPZHVJ   (White Peony )
https://www.amazon.com/Swanson-Fennel-48...B00068UC86   (Fennel)

For topical use,  I normally open 5 caps and put in small jar with a bit of water.  All solids I dissolve in water and mix with with lube or lotion for massaging or pumping.  With the big pumping cups,  it can stay wet on my skin for hours which I think helps absorption.  

White peony dissolves completely with very little water.  I just add a couple drops to the other pastes.   This is another one that is very concentrated and you don't want to use full strength directly on the nipples until you see how you react. 

https://www.amazon.com/BHRT-Naturals-Pro...B08585N8QB  (just starting to add progesterone cream a few days a month)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon