Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

I'm back from meeting my vocal chord surgeon, he's living up to his reputation, really nice guy, speaks good Finnish and all. I was examined, he took picture of my vocal chords which was annoying. I recorded a lot of voice demos which was amazing! These will then be used as a comparison point when doing the post op check after full recovery.

For normal relaxed speech, pitch averaged at 199hz, fluctuated between 137hz min to 268hz max, from C#3 to C4, fluctuation of 131Hz, quite nice for a "monotone" sounding Finn huh? My singing voice ranged from lowest A#2 at 119hz to highest D5 at 604hz range width being 485hz. I did not force the lows, neither did I push towards falsetto. If I would have done this after decent warm up and really pushed it, I could have went way further at both ends.

On a soft - normal - loud test, done at about 60db, 70db and 80db, pitch ranged 170hz, 236hz and 249hz. I could have done MUCH louder if I had been asked to, all tests done at "loud" voice felt like I'm barely warming up. Years of singing metal music and having naturally quite strong voice tends to do this. Likely could have went up to 100db without my voice breaking. Db meter was approx 30cm away from me, so quite close.

The plan is that I take few voice therapy sessions and then make a decision to get booked on the waiting list. I know 100% already that I'm going for it, but I'll play by the book. This should not take ages as its not the trans clinic doing it but the phoniatrics clinic who specially deal with all this voice stuff. The waiting list is less than six months right now so I might get it quite soon after I get the voice therapy sessions done. The technique is simple, only the upper ends are operated, recovery should be rather quick, I wont get trecheal shave as I have nothing visible there. Big Grin My pitch can brighten for 50-100hz, it has minimal effect on resonance, but of course pitch and resonance tend to go hand in hand to an extent. It will be done under anesthesia, one day hospital stay, I'm not allowed to speak for two days and not speak much for two weeks and NO SHOUTING!

Hello Hello. It sounds like the rehab recovery for chords surgery includes voice training. I am not sure anyone here had it before but I did. The memorable thing I have from voice training is a kind of muscle memory I draw on to speak and sing high or low. Another skill is the ability to focus my hearing to notice more audio and remember sounds. I also was a musician of trombone violin and harmonica. One of my teachers said I have audiographic memory. I feel getting the most out of voice practice therapy is key.

Two days shy of one month post op and I thought I'd drop some pictures and observations.

Recovery is going well, most of the numbness is gone, swelling keeps disappearing but there's still quite a lot. I presume at around two month mark it'll be all gone. Easily before three month check up. My boobs are showing lovely growth symptoms again, some aches, I'm lactating a bit, still not putting any real effort in it but I'm planning to start pumping again at some point soon, if I have the energy as that routine takes lot of time and all. Seems like restarting all NBE is working well, I'm on my previously found to be effective program now with one additional GABA in mornings. I'll liste everything in detail some time soon.

Here's some snaps from today.

[Image: 5-3-24-1.jpg]
[Image: 5-3-24-3.jpg]

[Image: 5-3-24-4.jpg]

No makeup selfie, its been a little while I took one. I think volufiline is fantastic on my face, especially lips, cheeks and side of my chin. I've been doing some skincare when ever I remember to and its helpful. I even started finally learning makeup, figuring out some things that work on me, I might take a pic of that too when I get something nice tried out.

[Image: 5-3-24-6.jpg]

And then, here's what is going on with my body shape, so lovely what a little squeeze does. Wink I have plenty of swelling to go on my flanks but a lot is gone. I should try to take some pic in an angle some time to show how amazing my hip curve looks from the side, just halfway done with that and its making my hips and butt look so big.

[Image: 5-3-24-7.jpg]

[Image: 5-3-24-8.jpg]

As i said on Discord: you're looking absolutely fabolous!

Your boobies look as round and squishiest as ever.  Big Grin Heart

I'm learning makeup. Or is it even there? Wink Btw, I'm convinced HRT has made my eye colour look much more lively and greener than ever.
[Image: 5-3-24-11.jpg]

Looking fabulous

(05-03-2024, 11:37 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'm learning makeup. Or is it even there? Wink Btw, I'm convinced HRT has made my eye colour look much more lively and greener than ever.
[Image: 5-3-24-11.jpg] 
Wow, you look fantastic there is no doubt you are a beautiful woman, you have gone back to your natural hair color IMO it looks more natural and highlights your pretty face, love your lips so feminine  Heart Heart Heart You have the classic oval feminine face i know at times you say you are not beautiful --honey you most definitely areeeee

Your progress is awesome.  Breasts have a great shape and roundness to them.  You definitely have curves going and everything about your appearance is beautiful.  Thanks for sharing.

Amazing and beautiful, another step on your way to complete womanhood!

You look awsome...... your breast and body shape is amazing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon