Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

Awww, Stevenator, I'm so sorry you had to take such rough trip. But such is life. Sad

So, its post op day three.

I'm doing great! I have zero regrets, zero post operative depression and I'm feeling ecstatic and happy about the changes which are becoming more visible every day. I'm still in quite a lot of pain, right now its ok but I woke up last night with such burning ache I had to take another codeine pill which took me well into the morning.

Swelling is already going down and there's a lot of it, so it'll be a daily improvement for a long time to come. Bruises are already fading and its happening very quickly, all operated areas have deep annoying itch going on which is very good sign. I'm sure this will be a fast and successful recovery, so far all signs are pointing to that. I might be proving the speculation about the amino acid combo as surgery recovery speed up being correct. Elevated HGH definitely is helping. I've been eating a lot too, but keep 12-15 hour fast like usual. My NBE right now is bare bones with some prolactin stuffs and topicals being on a short break, I'm planning to resume both once I hit 32 month mark which is in one week from today.

Did I praise my amazing surgeon enough yet? He sent me a text message, checking on my recovery. I got to tell him its going amazingly and I'm loving the results and I can't wait to get to do more work with him. Dude is really a top notch professional and he's nice too, I'm going to recommend him to anyone who needs some work done. Search for Plastic Surgery Centre Helsinki, look for staff and check out Jussi Valtonen. Wink

My breasts appear to be keeping the size, swelling is going down and they're still very perky and dense as expected. They look huge, especially from the side which was lacking before. Front view is close to how it was before. I can tell that filling the middle and upper part is perfect way to go as they now look far more balanced and more fitting to my frame. I'm sure second fat graft will do more of the same, even more perfection with shape and bigger volume. I'm open for more than two grafts, I want to avoid implants and this seems so perfect way to make my big dream boobs come true. I'm in love, can I actually love a part of my body genuinely? Please?

Btw, I know now for a fact that my gender dysphoria diagnosis is 100% correct. This is a physical issue with a medical solution. No therapy, self acceptance or becoming content will ever make me better, fixing my body does. My dysphoria has massively diminished in the last three days and I keep feeling better every minute. Zero depression, I'm happy to just exist! And this is only the beginning, more is coming than what is done. The solution is so simple, money to arrange surgeries which will help fix what HRT and NBE alone can't do.

Oh and take a look at these puppies, they're so huge and round and in such perfect balance now. I'm definitely +1 cup size bigger now, I just wish the new tissue will settle without a loss. Fingers crossed.

[Image: 9-2-24-1.jpg] [Image: 9-2-24-2.jpg] [Image: 9-2-24-3.jpg]

I've been thinking a lot about dysphoria, what it is to be transsexual woman... I'm starting to use that old term because I'm literally transitioning my sex by all means there is. I'm 99% certainly intersex, I'm already more a woman than a typical XY male anyway. Its nothing but fixing natures error, helping it along where my natural functions lacked.

I have been fed so many lies. Social construct my ass! Maybe gender roles and expressions are, but my SEX is not social, it is biological and physical fact. Having to just fix my body to fully correspond what and who I am is all I'm doing. There's nothing social make believe bullshit about this. Its a physical problem with a medical solution. It is biology at work, being aided by all known means of modern medicine from HRT to NBE to surgery. And that's it. This is how simple it all is!

I've been lied to, I've been told that gender is some mythical weird af malleable concept, that its complex. No, its not. It is very simple. My gender is female, my sex is intersex and its becoming female too. Hormonally it already is, anatomically it almost is. That's it. No bullshit, no make believe social construct crap, no fetish stuff, This is about biology, fixing a birth defect. My dysphoria has always been quite simple to explain, its about 30% about body proportions and shapes, 30% genitals, 20% social, 10% facial features and minor details and 10% voice. My personality and "soul" if you will has always been fully female, my thinking is what a typical woman is like. My first puberty was partially female and some male aspects never showed up, I'm picking up the pace and making my body fully a woman like it should have been in the first place. I will never be a cis woman, but close enough. In the end I'm not much different than any woman who has hormonal problem requiring HRT and lack a functional womb.

The lies I was told have done damage. I was told "you don't need this/that/blabla operation". I was told to self accept, to become content. I was told to get therapy, to do internal work. Everything but to actually fix my physical issue by medical means. Those were all lies! They're a side show, little tools to cope, but they will never ever fix these problems, only HRT and surgeries will! I can't understand why we're being lied to so much when solutions to sex/gender dysphoria are so obvious, blatantly in our face right there. Fix the body, fix the mind.

So much for "you don't need that" or "don't try, you're setting yourself up for a failure" etc. I have heard these things so many times and they're all stupid lies. I'm doing this, all the way, and now I know I'm doing the right thing. Also, I will be advocating for plastic surgery from now on for fixing dysphoria issues. Its nothing short of magical, I have zero regrets. If I could, I would do the rest of this operation right now, I wouldn't hesitate for a minute. I've never felt this happy in my body before, its pure bliss to just exist. And this is nothing but a start, a little taste of what is to come. If this is the way it goes, I will be cured! My dysphoria will be cured! I will become healthy, normal, I don't need to be in pain forever. Hug Celebrate Heart

Well done on your surgery and recovery. Smile
I was wondering did you take any body measurements before or after the op?

Thanks Cindy. ^_^

I didn't measure right before the op, but I do have measurements from a while back which likely didn't change much in between. Post op measurements right now would be off by a lot as there's so much swelling. I think I will get quite realistic picture of the results about one month post op. It takes usually few months for all swelling to completely vanish, but most goes away within few weeks so measurements will be coming in quite soon.

I have to do that anyway to figure out what my bra size is. There's two big changes now, bust likely increased somewhat, but most volume gone to middle and upper parts. Then the fat rolls on sides of my back are now mostly gone which will bring band lenght down, how much, I'm not sure yet and that will change more on second phase when my back will get the major overhaul done, this time it was only the obvious big fat rolls on the sides, but not the entire thing. 

I know I'm easily one cup size larger now by volume, but zero idea which bra will be the best fit. I think ABTF calculator will now be 100% accurate as my shape is now more centered and projected than before. So tape might not show a drastic increase, while breast volume has increased a lot. Fat graft was about 650ccs total, so far I have lost swelling, but breast size has remained the same. From what I know, about one month in the size is close to permanent and also NBE fprogram is going on so I might get natural growth at the same time. I'll do careful measurings at one month mark. Big Grin

Congratulations on the positive changes that you're experiencing. Your breasts look amazing now. I certainly wish I had your symmetry. They're so full & round!

Please excuse my ignorance when I ask about the details of the surgery, as two of the previous photos show marker lines on your torso. What was actually done in your procedure? Also, can you explain your new waist slimmer and do you foresee eventually moving to a corset?

You look amazing now. Congrats, again on your transformation.

The symmetry is awesome, my surgeon has a cool idea about it. He said he will keep the tiny asymmtery without even trying to make them a perfect copy of each other, but volume difference is tiny. I told him that my right is always more projected, but left has bigger volume so he compensated accordingly. Wink Pro is a pro.

The marker lines are there for several reasons, long centre line is my body's centre line. Which btw isn't in the middle, I'm a bit asymmetrical because my chest has a bit or torsion in it. So for checking breast symmetry I have to lie down in a bit bent posture, I had to do that few times. Then shorter marks are for areas to be worked on, I had them marked on my boobs, back and flanks with quite some detail. Its almost like if you're detailing a clay sclpture, mark lines where to take and how much before proceeding. Both sides marked for symmetry and so on. 

Better the markings are, easier it is to work without mistakes as there's no way to see below the skin exactly where the needle is so the marker lines make it way easier. Both lipo and fat grafting are done with a 10" long 2mm wide needle device, then there's a smaller manual one for detailing fat grafts. That's what he used for finishing touches on my boobs.

There's only eight tiny holes through which the entire operation was done btw. For boobs they're below and bit on the side, that was enough to reach every area needed. This time there wasn't another hole on areola as the densest tissues were left alone to not disturb breast development. Flanks were operated on using holes on my mons pubis and another two on love handles. Then there are two more holes bit higher on my back and those were used for entire back work.

The pressure cloth will be worn for about six to eight weeks for 18 hours a day. No corsets are allowed for two months. Also no bra for two months, lipo area needs pressure to kill off loose fat cells. That makes a smooth result and quickens recovery. On boobs, no pressure at all, no massage allowed, no pumping, no bra. Free boobs and lot of warmth to make all fat cells attach to their new places. Aftercare also mentions light exercise as soon as possible, massaging the lipo areas lightly as soon as possible, calorie rich food so my weight loss will be slower for a while now.

Awww, just wait until I'm getting really into it. Wink It'll keep looking better each day for weeks to come and this is just the first part, I'm excited how amazing and even fun this is. Painful for sure, but so much worth the effort. Heart

I look forward to following your healing process and I'm really happy for your newfound happiness. Congratulations again and keep smiling!

Congratulations indeed! I am really glad that your healing process is moving along quickly! Welcome to your next chapter love!

Good morning. Post op day four.

Last night I woke up again with a lot of pain, less than two nights before as its slowly going away, but still there's need for painkillers. When the meds wear off, the pain that shows up is a weird combination of ache and burning sensation. Latter being the worst. It literally feels like a burn inside the fatty tissue. Very ennoying and it will disrupt sleep, pain medication for the first week is essential, I know that much at this point.

I'm having my morning break from the pressure cloth which is getting extremely annoying, I'm starting to hate that thing with a vengeance, but I'll keep wearing it relgiously as dictated by the aftercare plan. Big Grin Lot of swelling has gone down last night. I think yesterdays activities, a short walk, stretching and generally being on the move has helped. It made the pain also worse, but I'm sure staying active is quickening the healing. As is the amino acid combination, GABA, L-tyrosine, MSM, multivitamin and so on. Lot of NBE stuff is spot on for recovery and healing, something to keep in mind when ever there's some surgical procedure coming up. These things are good for more than just growing boobs!

Yesterday I noted elevated apetite, I even broke my fast early, healing needs energy so I'm gonna keep eating enough, weight loss might slow down for a while but its ok, there's plenty of time for that.

I took a peek to the mirror and its starting to look so amazing with diminishing swelling. My waist is getting much smaller, back isn't as puffy either, that I think is where I got the most swelling. My boobs have retained their size, tissue is becoming softer, I presume that's swelling going down. I'm trying to look up ways to ensure good result on the fat graft, just in case if there's more than warmth and rest and making sure there's zero pressure on them.

I'm planning to travel back home tomorrow, so today is just rest and relaxing and stuff. Maybe little stretching and massaging lipo areas, but no walks.

Follow your recovery plan to the letter.
Have a nice relaxing day and a safe trip home.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon