Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

You are truly amazing in that you articulate so well what so many of us experience so thanks for that. I'm glad to hear the ovarian treatments are working for you. Much xo for your "remodeling"!

You are in excellent hands love!   I too would echo  the sentiments from others. Well said! Enjoy the down time before recovery that I wish you luck in a speedy but thorough time

Good luck Lara

best of luck, we all believe in your ability to press through!

-Aria

Ihana leikkaus.  Toivon, että kehität aina isommat tissit kuin unelmoit ja näytä ne meille.

Good luck for Tuesday and beyond  Hug

Body contouring phase one is post op. Feeling great, this is fun, bit painful, annoying but I'm happy. Great staff, my surgeon is amazing. So I have tiny waist, back almost all cleared and my boobs are HUGE. Ended with abput 650ccs total. More once I go back home. I'm exhausted but happy.

(11-12-2023, 11:03 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Some more observations lately. Firstly, if you look closely, the discolouration from Noogle cup edges are still faintly visible in certain lighting. I'm almost four and half months without noogle now. The point being to who does vacuum pumping, DO NOT, ever, exceed the optimal pressure when you're pushing long hours, just don't do it. Moderate pressure is your friend or you will end up with discolouration that takes ages to heal. Don't be as rigorous and crazy with it as how I was! That was too much and I learned my lesson the hard way. Thankfully our bodies are so amazing we can heal and change way more than might seem obvious.

The lactation pump thankfully only does faint red marks which take only a short while to go away, nipples getting blistered though is a real problem for anyone who has skin as delicate as mine. I kinda hate it, HRT has improved my skin quality so much, but it has made everything even more delicate and sensitive than before and that's something as my skin has never been like some goddamn mylar which can take hell of a beating. Dodgy 

I've found out that overlooking things about NBE and not trying stuff out is a big mistake. Going on this trial and error approach using my body as a test lab for stuff that people either overlook or think wont work has been fruitful. Especially about how to combine different things that work, only to find out they work together extremely well. I'm really thankful to the brainstorming I did with Melissa when she was actively online. We figured all the main things that make breasts grow and then started to tick the boxes on how to make it happen. Last two ticking of those boxes have been topicals and lactation. And I wonder why did I drop the amazing combination to have along with bovine ovary as I did that for about ten months very successfully. Doing it isn't even overly expensive as the side show is just moderate dosing and Swanson brand has all those ingredients out there on affordable prices.

I'm still to try out the night time HGH boost I talked about ages ago. I guess that's one thing for next year, along with trying monotherapy. But all these things are for later time, right now I'm waiting to get the consultation for the body contouring done. In a bit over a week, its so exciting. I wonder if I should update about it here or maybe make a new thread on the surgery subforum so I wont mess up the main topic here. Big Grin

EDIT:
By the way... Vacuum pumping works at any point of breast maturity. What ever tiny cell level damage might happen if its overdone, is not harmful for breast development when its allowed to heal and mdoeration used especially with pressure. I'm a living proof of that, so is my deal Mel87 (gosh I miss chatting with her so much.) and many others. Mashtenn also had bruising and seems to have healed nicely and grown more since. So who ever has the time and chance, do it. When done right, its only going to benefit no matter which stage you're in. Read my guide, there's plenty of good information there. Wink

(06-02-2024, 01:04 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Body contouring phase one is post op. Feeling great, this is fun, bit painful, annoying but I'm happy. Great staff, my surgeon is amazing. So I have tiny waist, back almost all cleared and my boobs are HUGE. Ended with abput 650ccs total. More once I go back home. I'm exhausted but happy.
Nice to hear all went well  Hug

Great to hear that things went well.  Looking forward to hearing more about how things went.

So I'm back in my girlfriends' place. Feeling exhausted but really happy. So far I'm not in much pain. I have a long lasting anesthetic that will take about 24 hours to slowly go away so more pain is to be expected. They gave me really good medication, several kinds of painkillers, including few codein caps if I feel extremely bad. Then some antibiotic to make sure any infections are killed off before they take off and then there was something else too. 

I'm yet to go into every detail of the aftercare plan which is quite extensive. I have a compression cloth on my waist, I have to wear it almost all day for quite some time. There's also a plan about massage starting few days post op, mild exercise as soon as I'm able, and boobs are totally hands and bra off for many weeks. So no massage or pumping, free boobing for was it two months and warmth, I have to make sure to not let my boobs catch cold at all.

My surgeon wrote very detailed description of our plan, execution of it along with description of the situation pre op. His observations were interesting, he pointed out about my body that I have mild obesity with noticable weight loss since consultation, problem areas are flanks and belly and especially my back about which he was correct. There's a reason I don't post much pictures showing my back. He noted about my breasts that they're extremely full on the sides, missing volume at top and middle which were the main emphasis this time. Slightly tubular (Obvious when irritated or warm.) and I have obvious Tanner stage 4 development phase going on. He mentioned leaving most of the tissue in the middle below areolas untouched to not disturb my breast development.

We talked in detail about the future, phase two fat graft will be about shaping in detail and adding more volume. We discussed possibility of shaping areola area into T5 shape in case my development stalls. Plan is open for possible future fat grafts and or implants which are both available options. He agreed to help consulting me about this in the future when ever need arises.

This guy is amazing, for real. Such attention to detail, he listened to my every need, made sure I was ok with everything and not in pain, explained every move he was doing and offered amazing advice on any body shaping ideas and plans I could think of. I'm definitely going to go to this guy in the future with any plastic surgery needs as he's a frigging artist and absolute professional. Cool 

Ghastly post op pics coming later, I need food, medicine and rest right now. I'm super happy that I went all in with this, this time I'm going to pat my own shoulder for being actually brave and quite tough. I took the pain with a smile, but the toughest part is yet to come. Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon