Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

Glad to hear you are felling better on your old routine. The new bra looks like it fit s perfectly but for how long you seem to out grow the before they are even broken in Ha Ha. won't be long now it's great everything is paid for that must be a big relief not having to worry about that Heart Heart

Oh the ever bigger bras being outgrown... XD lol. Previous one lasted for four months at least, but in the end I badly outgrew it. New one is very close fit actually, its comfortable, the band is just a tad bit too long, but I'm sure it'll get tighter soon enough with growing some more. I hope things will now settle once the fat grafts are done, the volume difference is getting so big it must slow down for sure.

Having the surgery paid for is awesome. Just need to show up there and that's it. Also the extra on top of their typical quote for it means I have room to negotiate a bit of this and that, I'll make sure I get everything done spot on for what its worth. I'm so excited for this, I can't wait. Two weeks and two days to go.

Yes I'm back on previous routine of EV + mild patch. It was a worthy experiement on EEn but its just not for me. So I'm back with the trusted regimen as it works like a charm. I just sent email to Lena asking about how she's doing and if she's in business and does everything work as before. I thought I would stock up by getting four vials, two for me, two for my girlfriend and then maybe getting another batch later so there will be plenty and no way to run out any time soon. Gf said she wants to still try the EEn once her current vial is empty, if it works for her, great! If not, then I'll find someone to gift those vials to or sell them really cheap.

I want none of this stuff wasted as I know there are gazillion gilrs out there who need help getting on HRT. If I was rich, I would stock up on hundreds of vials and become a HRT fairy and help out everybody who struggle with getting started. Hug

Looking good girl!!

Happy birthday LARA Celebrate
Kisses. Kiss
Jennifer Hug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yay, thanks Jennifer. Hug Celebrate Happy birthday to me I guess. xD It'll be uneventful day, my mother wanted to go out to a fancy restaurant and buy some clothing or shoes or something for me, I rather opted for staying at home so she will bring us some good food to cook and a bottle of wine.

I'm not feeling like celebrating this, its just another tuesday. I would still rather be in my thirties to be honest, but I'm planning to just repeat, I guess this coming decade will need more exercise and healthier lifestyle and otherwise its not much different. Except for my entire life being in a massive rewrite with everything. Its strange, almost all the way I felt that I'm still young being thirty something... Now I'm supposed to be an adult for like real, what a joke really. I have almost none of the typical "adult" life going on for me. Never had and likely never will. My life has been one weird adventure and I bet the weirdness is nowhere near done, that would be boring anyway. Adventure is more like my territory.

Speaking of which, first round of surgery is exactly two weeks away. Its so exciting! I'm going to simplify my NBE for a little while, take a break from topicals and some other things. Its a great moment to take little time off to give receptors a rest and concentrate on the operation and recovery. I will not take time off of anything that deals with HGH and IGF-1 though as these things are likely to speed up recovery, perhaps by a lot. Also I could think there might be a growth spurt coming up right after because with healing wounds, also FGH goes locally sky high and these are essential pieces of breast development. Might be a good opportunity to take advantage of the healing. 

Arrangements are almost all clear by now. Before my op, I will go to my girlfdriends place and from there to Helsinki few days prior to meet my dad and cousin. On the morning of surgery I likely just take a taxi and not play around with public transport as I have zero idea about how it works currently. Its been a while since I was in Helsinki last time. THen gf will drive to Helsinki, find a spot to park the car and come wait for me to be released... Then likely few first days I'll stay at her place again before coming back home. It'll be quite long trip.

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!! ?

Hugs!

~H

I'm still slowly slimming down, but not a dramatic difference from while ago... I'll be out of town for about two weeks, forst at girlfirend's place, then in Helsinki visiting my cousin etc., then I have the surgery and then back to girlfriend's for the toughest few days and then finally back home. I took few quick photos. People keep telling me to smile and stuff, ok, I'll try, I'm on good enough mood today. And I can't wait for the fat grafts, I barely feel like my boobs are big enough by proportion... And getting all that stuff gone from my waist and flanks. I'm sure that'll be pure euphoria.

[Image: 27-1-24-6.jpg]

Your day is fast approaching--excited, nervous or both? Sounds like you have a full plate coming up everything will do fine  you will be in all our thoughts --can't wait to wee the new you not that the old version wasn't beautiful Heart Heart Heart Heart

Best of luck. You are going to do great

Happy Birthday Lara.  I know I'm late in wishing you.  Looking forward to hearing about your results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon