Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

Very impressive Billie. Looking good!

Obviously just when I get a massive growth spurt within two weeks, outgrow a bra on the fastest pace ever from annoying to painful, that's when customs do not work! Or more precisely, Finnish Post is having their systems partially down so customs can't get the reference number so I can't declare the thing online! Of course, I only have the tracking code, but no reference number, go figure. Dodgy 

I have some very exciting news, what I've been changing within the last two and half weeks is obviously working like a charm. You've all seen my picture updates and there's a big difference especially in clothed pics (bra brings out hidden projection!). I could make even better one as I don't post every picture I take. I'm really intrigued by this as my estrogen levels have been bit all over the place since switching to EEn but mostly a bit lower than usual so I'm adjusting, dropping averages a bit.

What has changed lately are few things, firstly switching to better calcium. Doubling Pituitary. Doubling L-tyrosine. GABA taken at daytime instead of evening. And finally doing the L-carnitine & L-ronithine combo for the last six days along with 12-18 hour fast. The latter is so far very promising. I'm noticing better quality of sleep, elevated energy levels, I can keep on doing stuff so much easier. Lessened apetite which is awesome as I'm losing weight for surgeries and trying to control my eating.

Its been really exciting. But dammit I need my new bra! Because this is painful, I'm starting to have some quadboob issues the second I sit in a good posture. Nevermind the wires being bent open and digging in and floating and band riding high, straps loosening on their own, cup sides squishing me like I'm wearing a binder.

[Image: 8-1-24-4.jpg][Image: 8-1-24-5.jpg]

Yes I just called 38KK bra a binder. lol. xD

It appears that your regimen has given you a growth.  I see that your breasts have filled the cups and are beginning to flow over.  I hope you get your new bra soon.

Very impressive glad you are feeling better overall

You must have the best genes for boob growth -- your growth is amazing us mortals are jealous ---lookin very good girl Heart Heart Heart

Awww, thanks Niaja.  Hug 

Us mortals? What am I then, magical boobiepixie? Big Grin But I agree about genetics, not everybody has it and I have been very blessed and lucky. I'm quite sure now that I'm the second outlier in my family along my aunt who has very obvious gigantomastia going on. I'm not sure if she even knows her bra size... I think she has more than twice what I got now. The rest of the ladies are all around Finnish average or somewhat larger. If I catch my aunt though, that will be nothing short of crazy. lol.

Its really lucky to happen to me because most of my dysphoria concentrates on breasts and body proportions, the two things I'm doing best with and for which there are most methods. I just wish I had more feminine face to go with it... I wish I was conventionally attractive. I keep being told that I'm not. It hurts, to hear the "you're attractive, but not in the conventional way." Like give me a break and stop lying, tell that I'm nothing special or shut up. Dodgy But I get it as its been repeated so many times. I rather try to get really curvy instead, I can't save my face from andorgyny and age anyway.  Sad 

About the program, so far the new amino acid combo is amazing, its doing exactly what the research article mentioned. I woke up early today as expected. Less need for sleep and elevated energy levels is what I keep noticing. And my bra keeps on getting tighter. I really badly need the new one to arrive. Still the customs are stuck with the same problem. I'm sure its the post messing things up, normally customs would already have all the information but not this time of course, not this time. So far fasting has been surprisingly easy, doing fifteen hours is not a problem. Eighteen is bit harder unless I sleep really late. Right now I'm at twelve hours and will try to push it a bit further. I'm feeling lighter and more energetic and also this appears to be helping with digestion working faster. No wonder as elevated GH levels tend to help with that too.

Sounds like you are doing well with the diet, it's not easy gotta give you a lot of credit. that plus your body sculpting and you will look amazing --not tha you don't look great now. Keep up the good work girl   Heart  Only down side you will have to beat the guys off with a stick Big Grin

I think I can now confirm that the latest changes are working, I'm in a growth spurt. And the new amino acid combination appears to be working magic on me. Also, I think I'm slimming down... What have people said about fasting and boosting HGH + IGF-1? Its this! Boobs are gonna grow, fat will burn and release stored estrogens which further aid the process. Regulars know the drill about this already. Wink

But please help me out, am I seeing things? Do my breasts look fuller compared to five days back when I previously tool these "boring" pictures? Also I'm adding clothed one here so that you can see what is happening with my waistline... Gosh I need my new bra soon! Current one will NOT stay put, wires keep lingering way too low and they're creaking like they want to snap. Poor things can't handle the weight any more.

[Image: 9-1-24-1.jpg][Image: 9-1-24-2.jpg][Image: 9-1-24-4.jpg][Image: 9-1-24-5.jpg][Image: 9-1-24-6.jpg]

Btw the last picture is taken level with my boobs, with good posture, they have never hung this low before, no wonder I guess, its becoming heavy to carry them. And see that mark from the bra, it took only three hours for them to dig in like that, I had to take it off as its painful. Please tell me I'm not seeing things in my mind...  Huh They feel different and I don't think they looked like this just one week ago.

Your boobs definitely  look bigger and hanging  lower (love the look you lucky girl)  not your imagination. I think as you loose weight on you diet your  body becomes smaller (band size ) and  boobs look bigger on a smaller frame --that's not a bad thing. Heart Heart Heart

Looking good girl

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon