Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

I agree with the wolf whistle, quite smoking hot indeed!

You look great. I feel like I am just starting to dress and compared to you I have a long way to go.

Merry Christmas to everybody who celebrate on 25th, Finns almost always do on 24th. ^_^ And thanks for the amazing response to latest pictures.. I think that makeup turned out amazing.

Niaja, my fiance did that, she's much better than I am. I gave her instructions about eye makeup as I had quite clear idea on it and she almost perfectly nailed it. I'm going to learn do that myself as from doing corpse paint for band photoshoots, I've learned some things about my eyes, I have quite heavy eyelids and doing a quite prominent contrast at the outer upper area along with the "wings" is really key on making it work out. My eyes aren't really big so what ever makes it so, works well. And you're right, most of the time I like to be just totally natural for the ease and my skin is so sensitive I coulnd't wear makeup often or get a lot of skin problems. So for me its for special occasions

Aww Billie, comparison is the killer of joy, but then again you know what I have been doing for the last few years to make this all work out, its all laid out here in much detail. I've been also very lucky, like with facial features, lacking any major masculine features is super lucky. Another is how my skin has cleared since starting HRT, stopping smoking and skin care. I'm not consistent with the latter, but trying my best. 

Speaking about skincare. I recently bought a bottle of Volufiline oil, the 100% version. From France, but the origin I think is South Korea. Its cheaper than some other brands and I wanted to know if this "filler without injections" actually works and it does! It plays around with the PPAR/Gamma thing that deals with fat distribution, same mechanism which is causing female fat distribution over all, but this is topical and the effect is right on the spot where its applied. I've been putting it before sleep under my eyes, on my almost non existent nasolabial folds, on my lips and those dips on sides of my chin, all the areas that have lost fat volume with age.. I've been doing it for almost a month and there is already a visible difference! And this is accentuated with makeup on, I didn't use to look this good with makeup. Its been a while since previous time and I was amazed like wow, that's me, for real?

So yea, Volufiline works, its awesome! I have second bottle on the way as I really want to do this for a while more.

Merry Christmas to you.

I'm fooling around, I decided to wear my old 38G bra, oh my gods this is so funny. Big Grin These are 6-7 cup sizes too small and do I feel it. Straps dig into shoulders, underwire splits my boob in two on the sides, everything is creaking like its breaking apart, but hey at least it gives me a nice cleavage. Omglol, I can't understand how so many women are wearing wrong sizes, this is messed up! I bet after a while it would hurt a lot.

Its so funny as these bras are really loose and giving. I remember thinking once if I'll ever really fill this one as it was so loose and flimsy to begin with. It seems that the trick was to just overgrow it so badly it feels like its gonna break apart. These are definitely not pleasant to wear any more. xD Flattens more than flatters excluding cleavage.

[Image: 25-12-23-1.jpg]
[Image: 25-12-23-2.jpg]

I remember that bra! Even if it's too small now, you look amazing in it. Geez you have huge tits. I'd love to be your size lol!

Merry Christmas Lara !!!

Its crazy how huge they look like when stuffed in a bra way too small for them. xD Kinda gives perspective I guess, all well fitting bras are usually flattering and balancing rather than making them look crazy bursting out of cups.

Would be fun to have to have actual selection with bras, something that would be for nothing but crazy flaunting without being annoying to wear, going too small on cups feels awful, especially with wires splitting boobs and everything digging in. I'm going to wait until after the surgery stuff is done, then I might have a better footing on getting actual selection of bras, maybe, depends on if I keep on growing. It feels like its slowly starting to slow down and the cup volume difference is getting so big that jumping even one size is quite big change.

I think it was great idea to get the 38KK Elomi Molly when I did. That bra has given quite nice mileage and only lately its becoming annoying after long enough wear and still its giving enough to fit ok enough. I think I'm going to solider on wearing it until I'm post op after the first phase... I can likely pull that off unless there's some crazy growth spurt happening soon.

Hello HelloDiDi

Merry Christmas LARA

You're really a beautiful woman.
Makeup looks good on you.

Kisses LARA Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Merry Christmas Jennifer. Hug Celebrate 

Here's an interesting update, I've been advocating for the awesomeness of Elomi Molly bras many many times and its proving itself every day! This bra is amazing! Support, comfort, elastic cups which can go way past their typical volume all in one bra... This is THE bra for growing boobs, its not cheap but worth it. Also its pretty, look great no matter what and its well made and can be easily worn over the marked size, this seems especially apparent as cup sizes get bigger.

High recommendation to everybody! Its a shame they don't make bigger sizes, I would definitely upsize this and keep going beyond KK/P as its so nice. See how it keeps on giving despite getting bigger... I love it, I'm going to keep wearing this, I'm sure it'll carry me to February without a problem. Or not much more than it is problematic already, underwire and straps dig in after few hours quite badly. Big Grin

[Image: 18-9-23-26-12-23.jpg]

EDIT:
This also brings up the problem with brast shape... I'm slowly starting to see the benefit of shallow and wide shape, but its really pissing me off for few reasons. Everything looks smaller on me than on someone with projected shape, this is bad, its causing me so much dysphoria and crying and feeling inferior all the time, I absolutely hate it! Having to grow at least one cupsize past what ever to look what its supposed to. Which brings in the problem with bras. No bras are designed to accommodate my breast shape. They're all made for "average" or what ever the fuck, means narrow and projected. Elomi Molly bras have been so far the closest thing to a good fit and it usually means growing past the marked size, after which problems start emerging with everything except cup depth being too small! This is the main thing I want the fat grafts to solve, I want "normal" shaped boobs so I can actually find fitting bras and that I actually will look my size and not feel endlessly inferior to other women all the time. Its causing me so much distress, its very difficult to feel happy about the good sides of this cursed shape, like roundness, boobs being self supporting and all that, its not helping me as long as I'm lesser than. Knowing boobs come in all shapes and sizes is not going help me, that wont change the facts... I'm really hoping plastic surgery will as just growing more isn't apparently doing it.

I can see how much your breasts have grown in the last three months.  Sorry that you're have the issues that you are.  I've thought that you've got great looking breasts.  I'm hoping that your upcoming surgery helps with your shape.  Hang in there.  You've got a great support group.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon