Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

Wishing you the best.

Great news!

Its really awesome, dreamy. Hug 

I just emailed my surgeon about the details he had missed as someone didn't think to relay my first email to him. So more details and stuff and I asked about payments and so on, bit about how to do it and when I know more.... (Ready to do bank transfer when ever, I just need their info for it, I want this show on the road asap.)

Anyway, the surgeries mean some changes. Firstly, I need to lose weight, or it can be helpful for making better result. But interestingly he added when talking about getting tummy rolls under control that I have very elastic and young skin, implying that I will very likely recover completely and avoid need for tummy tuck. This I kinda guessed as my skin has always recovered from weight loss and lipo is like extreme way to make similar result. That felt so good as there's a lot of NBE stuff which helps with skin quality, getting such confirmation was very nice.

So I'm off of omega3s now, month and half will suffice. I'm planning on cleaning my diet, less carbs if possible, likely fasting as that would play perfectly with the night time HGH boost thing that I've been planning to try for a long time. Keeping growth hormone up helps with weight loss and boobs and everything so that could be a double benefit right there. Also more exercise when weather allows. Everything's full of snow right now of course which such, not much going on trails. Then I thought I might take EGCG and CLA to my regimen as those might be very good for weight loss. My plan is to try to slowly slim down somewhat, nothing dramatic as that would mean losing curves.

I have very sound motivation for this as dropping BMI by few steps is required for GCS too and now my surgeon said it would be beneficial with body contouring too.

One of the interesting things about recovery was that he recommends massage and specifically mentioned lymphatic massage which I know something about. Recommendation is to start massaging the operated areas just few days post op, very gentle at first and add intensity as healing goes on. This should help a whole lot and it makes sense. When ever there are healing wounds around, GH and growth factors go sky high, keeping lymp nodes functional and blood flowing will likely speed up recovery.

I told him in detail about my goals and dreams about this, especially boobs. I said I don't have a strict size limit other than being able to live normal active life without boobs hindering things. I said about fat grafts that what ever is the best and safest way to it, we do that, but I have zero problem ending up with much bigger bust. Its kinda cool actually, I have month and half to grow before the first round, then six months to recover and grow even more and then the second fat graft is done on top of it... If this works out well, I might well end up quite massive as there's no signs of them slowing down. Just normal growth and then two big jumps in one go. I can sense a big wardrobe malfunction coming my way though... What a lovely problem. Wink

That's really interesting about Lymphatic Massage. I used to massage the lymph nodes that pump PRL to the breasts. (They're below the collarbone, near the armpit).

You've really come a long way, DiDi. It seems just like yesterday we were both over at AHF. You me MashTenn & others. And now look at you! I'm happy for you and wishing you the best.

-S

Yea, he talked about trying to get some professional to work with them on this and mentioned lymphatic massage as a good way to help recovery. I'm going to look more into it, I know the idea with breasts, but how about midsection completely?

Its been quite a rocky road for sure, crazy stuff and now things are getting real. Especially with boob stuff, I've been dreaming how well it'll go... Month and half to grow until first round of fat graft, then six months more and another round. Now its all about getting stuff done, I guess a good time to assess the situation again will be next autumn. I might have other stuff coming up during this time too. I hope so. Its just ridiculous how the healtcare system and our beloved society has failed me in such spectacular way.

Excluding therapy, diagnosis and some buraucracy, nothing has been done to help me do this... Its all my own doing, luck and few dear friends who have enabled everything. I kinda knew right away that this is the way it goes, everything I can I arrange on my own as that's the only thing I can really trust. And its been worth every tear. Hug

EDIT:
So, changes to my program. I received the EEn vials, ummm, I mean the "skincare oils" as a gift. Literally. xD Astrovials does the most amazing packaging I've ever seen. So, good buy patches, good bye injecting twice a week, now it'll be once a week without a patch. I just don't know what to do with the full vial of EV that now is without use. I gifted the opened one to my girlfriend, that will last at least four to five months and she said to use it up first. After that she's on EEn also. We're set for at least year and half, more if counting the EV I still have left, now being just a back up. This means few things, gf will try monotherapy and go off cypro, I might try that too at some point, we can now start stocking up on patches and gels which is awesome, none goes to waste anyway, if not for us, then some other poor girl in need of HRT.

Next problem is running out of progesterone which we might need to source somewhere else... Gf has been gifting me some of hers which kinda sucks as that's all we got for now. Her prescripton will run out soon and there's no knowing if she can renew it. Hopefully, but regardless, we need a source for getting prog now. At least we found cheaper alternative for prog cream which is cool, bioidentical and price is nearly half less than the Biovea brand.

Try this link for options into your country. I'm not sure about your Customs Regulations, though.

https://diyhrt.cafe/index.php/Main_Page

As far as Lymphatic Massage goes, my knowledge is limited. Several years ago, I was looking into ways of boosting prolactin, and I came across a medical article showing how PRL travels to the breasts.

It stated to massage, you gently press the area aforementioned in a downward motion towards the breasts. You start feeling around below the collarbone near the armpit with slight pressure on the skin. When you feel a slight pinching under your skin, that's the lymph node.

That was about 5-6 years ago, and I'm going from memory. I don't have any other info other than that. It was so early in my program, that I wasn't really showing all that much to begin with, but my memory also says that I saw a slight improvement.

Best of luck to you going forward.

I'm going in for some changes with HRT and NBE. I have month and half to go before my surgery and I have to prepare.

Firstly I will drop omega3's, apparently it can interfere with the surgery, any liposuction + fat graft stuff, as it hightens the chance of bleeding during the op. My surgeon explained it but of course I can't remember the exact reason. Anyway, omega3s are off. I also stopped alfalfa, blessed thistle and moringa for now as some of those, likely alfalfa was causing a whole lot of bloating.

I'm on just goats rue and milk thistle right now, former will run out soon and its fine, I'm likely going to take it easy with the lactation stuff for now, excluding pumping and oats and stuff. Besides, I haven't gone dry anyway. Even with hugely reduced pumping hours lately as I've been too busy and my nipples went really dry and I had to take a little break.

Then I added another pituitary to the glandular therapy. Right now I'm taking 1500mg BO, 300mg of BO and Uterine from multiglandular and 160mg Pituitary daily and its working wonders! I'm quite sure there is a visible difference again, I might try to take some pictures if I get decent lighting. Hard to pull off at the darkest day of the year when its overcast, daylight is the best anyway.

And then the last and maybe biggest change, I switched from EV to EEn, to 5,6mg/0,14ml once a week on Fridays. This allows me to stop the patch completely as EEn weekly does only approx 50 pg/ml difference to the levels, whereas EV biweekly does 100 pg/ml, so likely I wont need a patch to soothe out the difference. Also, my girlfriend is on EV at the moment. She has several months worth and after that she's switcing on EEn too. This will help so much as we can stock up on bunch of things finally, especially gel and patches. There's always a use for everything anyway.

Lastly, the interesting thing, night time GH release experiement. I did get both ingredients, dosing the ohter will get interesting but I do have a very good scale for it. Its in powder form and I need to dose it between 25-40mg daily. More about this later, the magic here is to get a decent boost to HGH and IGF-1 levels during sleep, this means I will change the way I'm taking GABA as I don't want to push it too much. This should help with several things, obviously aid with breast development. It will also help with weight loss and aid with surgery recovery. I'm getting enough to last for three months and will get more later if it works as intended. Then later on I'm going to start EGCG and CLA to help slimming down as now I have such good reasons to. I'm planning to clean my diet, start exercising more once the winter gives up a bit and take supplements to make it easier. I hope it works out, I'm gonna be a test lab for this stuff once again as I'm no scientist but rather the neightbourhood witch. Big Grin I'll update about all this in detail once I get it going, should be quite soon.

Its time for a picture update as I reached two and half years on HRT some days ago. After this, I think I'll do one more with pics before the surgery. Here's how things look like now, I haven't measured but pics and clothing are telling a story, I have grown quite a lot lately.

[Image: 22-12-23-1.jpg][Image: 22-12-23-3.jpg]

I haven't show this side of me for quite a while, so here... Heart shaped booty. Heart Blush This in particular will get interesting once the lipo shrinks my waist as obviously lower body will be left as it is. And I have been getting thicker lately, I'm quite sure a lot of that is the glandulars as they've made my hips and thighs balloon earlier too.

[Image: 21-12-23-1.jpg][Image: 21-12-23-2.jpg]

I was feeling playful, took some silly pics, this kinda stuff would be awesome with actually good lighting and good camera.
[Image: 20231222-114739.jpg]

And then finally, updated timeline. I think next month I'll measure as its the last time before surgery, I want to have a clear point of reference for later.
[Image: Y3-timeline-small.png]

It's amazing how your breasts have developed -time line really puts it in perspective. You make us all jealous just love how your nipples project out. Love the booty once the surgery is done you will have an amazing hour glass figure not that you don't have one now. You must be excited it will be here in no time. Hope you have a Merry Christmas  Heart Heart

It seems that you are on the right track to get ready for your surgery.  Your update is just awesome and it shows how all your hard work and dedication has paid off.  Timeline puts everything in perspective.  Have a good weekend.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon