Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

dl

I have much admiration for what you have accomplished.  I can relate to wanting larger nipples and areolas but can understand that you're not able to use suction or noogle.  You're a very beautiful woman and you should be proud.  I wish you the very best in achieving your goals.  I doubt that I'll be able to come close to what you have done but follow your regimen and thought.

Absolutely stunning, DiDi...

You are truly an inspiration to us all. My doctor has been adjusting my meds every week and my breasts have really started to project... I will be following up on my own thread soon, but again... you are truly inspirational!

Jo

(15-08-2023, 06:49 PM)Feminine4Ever Wrote:  Didi, you are a beautiful person  Smile

I can see this from afar. Your pictures are wonderful definitely your femininity is on display and I see you entirely as a woman.
Try not to be judgemental and hopefully this negative outlook will pass.

Have you considered the positive feminine affirmations on YouTube? Steff has some wonderful feminine affirmations and I often find myself listening to them to help lift my mindset into a more favourable place. 
She really does some very positive things..give her a try..it's free
Hug
Hi Didi, and everyone else of course   Smile
This is the link as requested 
Steph is a cis woman who has a wonderful and encouraging YouTube channel.
It's non sexual and purely encourages self acceptance of your true feminine self. Her affirmations are specific to the transgender community. 
https://youtu.be/kIUCGVSiGes
There are many more created by her than just this specific video 
Enjoy Heart
Jessica

So many replies, awww thanks everybody, I didn't expect to see my thread being this active today. Hug Blush 

Mashtenn, it really sucks, pun intended. xD Noogle was fine as it wasn't all centered on the nipple, supple nips are ok but I can't wear them enough to make a real difference, before that happens I just get ton of blisters and that's not good... I'm wishing to find a hormonal solution to this. Maybe full lactation will help me once I get into it.

Thanks Jo, where have you been? Heart 

Feminine4ever, thanks, I'm checking it out right now. ^_^

Time for morning coffee, its kinda early... And my boobs are feeling extra heavy and full today, aching too like in the mornings for quite a while. Its amazing. 26 month meausuring day coming up soon, it'll be exciting, I will measure everything this time, I know there's a difference as I've takne such long break from playing with the tape.

The supple cups take persistence in short sessions to get to where they are tolerable for longer, and it takes months to get there. Finding your speed amy be possible, but if you can't you can't. May you find a way for you smoothly!

Its not lack of will or try or persistence... I did a lot on them and it never worked out. I did it the same way I built tolerance to noogle and yet it did not work. After getting enough blisters, blood, broken skin and forced on breaks time and again I gave up. Later I tried the same several times and the result was always the same. Sad

For anyone interested in Steph's support...I stumbled upon a quick introduction of herself..she is phenomenal

https://youtube.com/shorts/fl8JmXChmTQ?feature=share

I shouldn't have looked it up.... My nipples are half of AVERAGE by projection and maybe two thirds by width. I'm pathetic. Even men get better nipples with less trouble. I work my ass off and get almost nothing in three years. I so much want it but nothing does it and then everybody around me get them like its nothing. Its disheartening and making my dysphorhia worse. I don't want to follow anyone or pay attention to anything as it just keeps hurting me more. Crying 

Not even average... Pathetic.

Lets see... Another try on stimulating prolactin and maybe getting my nipples to grow? My girlfriend bought me a hospital grade lactation pump which I'm testing for the first time right now, feels lovely, kinda subtle and comfy. So far so good, but will I be able to make this into a routine? Maybe it will help, lactation pumps are gentle enough to not wreck my super delicate skin so maybe there's something to this.... Kinda preplanning for full lactation, better have a decent pump for that time anyway and now I got one. Hug

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon