Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

OK picture dumping ahead. I'm having a shitty dysphoria ridden bullshit day and I want to boost my confidence and have little fun and tell dysphoria to fuck right off, so I put my corset on and snapped some photos I want to show. First about my body shape, secong about my boobs so here we go.

Ok then boobs. They're so frigging massive it took me by surprise. The way the corset brings out ALL hidden projection is mind blowing, just look at the one from below, when I say my breast root is WIDE, I mean massively superduper extra wide and this shows it. On the two other pics, hands for getting idea of scale.. I should hold something like an EV vial between them or something for that. Big Grin

Very impressive.  I agree the corset brings out the best in you.   Smile Smile  I totally understand what you are going through and I know that you will come out with a big smile on your face.  Sending you a hug.

(20-05-2023, 01:21 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  Very impressive.  I agree the corset brings out the best in you.   Smile Smile  I totally understand what you are going through and I know that you will come out with a big smile on your face.  Sending you a hug.
Thank you. Hug

Corsets are amazing for digging up hidden projection which I have quite a lot.  Yea last two days have been both fun but also very dysphoria inducing. It always comes along with building some confidence and feeling accomplished, I get careless, think I can handle things and pay too much attention or that something just gets shoved into my face by chance that triggers it and I feel like I'm nothing. I'm trying to make up something to feel better and though some corset pictures would likely do it as I hadn't taken any for quite a while. And I'm glad I did, can absolutely see what's been changing lately and I love it. Heart

You are definitely blessed, Lara.

I love the sitting corset photo with your hands on your breasts.

L-Tyrosine & GABA are now on my constant must-have rotation list. I’ve responded very well to both of them, and the combination is working very nicely.

I think I mentioned Stevenator something about measurements... I skipped the latest measuring day and thought to just let it slip, I can add in averages next time anyway. So the latest ones I have are from few weeks back.

55,1" - 36,8" - 53,5"

Band still hovers around 38,5" so 36 is great, 34 works with an extention. Breast volume approx 4100cc in total. Bust minus band difference 16,6". Waist to hips ratio about 0,68. Waist to bust 0,66. I haven't calculated my breast size index for a while, that one should be explained some time as its really interesting one. I'm still in Tanner 4 btw. Its not as obvious any more due to all the fullness I've been getting, I wonder has the side branching started already or is this just the magic of more breast fat and noogling?

Let me ask a rhetoric question, who gets 2000ccs per boob in Tanner stage 4? Some lucky cis girls do who are cursed and blessed with macromastia. Not nearly forty year old trans women. Makes me really wonder just how much of a girl I really am. I bet I'm right about being intersex. Wink

So this puts my cup size around 36KK/P or so, I'm getting closer to fitting to the goal bra which is British 36L and big for the marked size. My prediction of filling it by the end of summer might well happen maybe sooner than I thought. Depends though, there's still quite a lot to cover. This is where bra sizing becomes obscure. Euro sizes run out one step bigger than where I am now and they're not always even marked right. All normal shops run out of sizes and I of course can't just go up by the band if I want to wear stuff that fits.

Here's what 34KK looks like right now, worn with band extender, straps loosened quite a lot. There's still some space to adjust but not a lot. My boobs keep on unscooping themselves quite a lot. The latest change is how inner and upper fullness has taken a big bump and the cups are now stuffed. Centre is starting to float a bit but the band extender helped a bit with that. I'm sure I will get to a very uncomfortable point in near future where this bra is too small and the new one isn't quite full yet.

Did I say anything about other body changes? My face has been changing a lot lately. I think its getting not so subtle any more. Second year magic has truly been a real deal and I'm hoping third year to make even bigger difference. Not much of anything masculine left in me, especially with some makeup. I could sit next to my cousins and people would ask if we're sisters. I don't mind that likeness as my cousin who I resemble the most is frigging gorgeous.

(20-05-2023, 04:44 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  You are definitely blessed, Lara.

I love the sitting corset photo with your hands on your breasts.

L-Tyrosine & GABA are now on my constant must-have rotation list. I’ve responded very well to both of them, and the combination is working very nicely.

Thanks. Hug It appears that the blessing has just started to kick in lately. I think noogle and the latest changes with NBE are truly making a difference. And the L-tyrosine is totally not the smallest piece of that puzzle. I feel these two play extremely well together. I don't know how individual this is though, not everybody seem to respond that well. Just wondering about the exact mecahnism which makes GABA etc. work.

Also one thing came in mind, I was reading some old thread about bovine ovary and that mentioned L-tyrosine among a list of stuff that is said to be a beneficial combination with BO. As bovine ovaries work wonders on me, perhaps the combination is really working? What ever exactly does this, last month has ushered in a massive change. I was so pleasantly surprised updating my timeline picture. I hadn't seen such difference for quite a while.

The most amazing change has been my lower body, hip dips are gone, but straight from behind I have the kind of angled look, thanks to Nordic genetics. I will never have a latina butt and super full hips unless I get BBL or something.

But here's a kicker, in the last six months my hips went from 50,5" to 53,5". My thighs got much thicker, from 28,3" to 31". I'm really happy with this, couldn't be better and I hope this is just a start. Massive thighs and full hips aren't the most usual trait in Finland, not like you would see it every day out there. It stands out. And trans women mostly never get this stuff unless its a lucky very early start with HRT after blockers in early age. Or pay for a shortcut to happiness by getting BBL and/or body contouring.

They say count your blessings, on a shitty day I try to remember this thing. Thunder thighs by HRT and NBE and genetic luck is one heck of a blessing if there is one. Hug

That last photo of your waist, corset, hips & thighs definitely tell the tale.

You’re lucky with your forehead & brow. I have a prominent brow that I despise.

(20-05-2023, 06:19 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  That last photo of your waist, corset, hips & thighs definitely tell the tale.

Yep and that tale is rather thicc. Hug Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon