Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

Thanks Dianna and Jo. Big Grin

I remember when I first came to the forum and read your thread cover to cover only to talk to you directly and how you took me under your wing. Teaching me about how this works and why. Seeing this today reminds me why I did in the first place, you see growth like I do and how it helps dysphoria let alone giving us confidence, and of course boasting rights  Blush

These results to me are the best on the entire forum, your growth is so well documented with a true timeline and it's very inspiring what is possible for us transgirls. Others might have "more from different angles" but yours is consistent and true to form, you haven't hid any part of your progress at all and I'm so happy you share this with us all.

*tips wine glass* To H cup and beyond hun you got this  Big Grin

PS: I must say Gabrielle isn't wrong you'll be a big producer o.o
PSS: I was supposed to do my own update yesterday but I've been so busy ?

(05-10-2022, 03:02 PM)Mel87 Wrote:  I remember when I first came to the forum and read your thread cover to cover only to talk to you directly and how you took me under your wing. Teaching me about how this works and why. Seeing this today reminds me why I did in the first place, you see growth like I do and how it helps dysphoria let alone giving us confidence, and of course boasting rights  Blush

These results to me are the best on the entire forum, your growth is so well documented with a true timeline and it's very inspiring what is possible for us transgirls. Others might have "more from different angles" but yours is consistent and true to form, you haven't hid any part of your progress at all and I'm so happy you share this with us all.

*tips wine glass* To H cup and beyond hun you got this  Big Grin

PS: I must say Gabrielle isn't wrong you'll be a big producer o.o
PSS: I was supposed to do my own update yesterday but I've been so busy ?

Awwwh sweetheart, now who's being cheerful and supportive? Wink <3 <3

Of course I'll help you out as much as I can. ^_^ The way boobs alleviate dysphoria and pull attention away from other issues is really amazing isn't it. H cups, yea, its gonna happen and likely quite soon, wanna take bets how long will it take? xD lol.

Yes please, do update your thread. You have fans here and I'm at the front row.

Your absolutely welcome hun you deserve every bit of praise and the way your going you'll likely be the biggest natural transgirl ever you know  Tongue

Thank you and I totally agree big boobs act as a focal point to attention, its weird but it helps dysphoria if they are not looking elsewhere, hell I'd say huge boobs helps with passing just for that fact alone Cool

Oh I will but it will be tomorrow, as you know I had some interview stuff today and had to rush out and get some....better fitting clothing ^^; All in due time I have a nice update coming  Big Grin

(05-10-2022, 03:23 PM)Mel87 Wrote:  Your absolutely welcome hun you deserve every bit of praise and the way your going you'll likely be the biggest natural transgirl ever you know  Tongue

Thank you and I totally agree big boobs act as a focal point to attention, its weird but it helps dysphoria if they are not looking elsewhere, hell I'd say huge boobs helps with passing just for that fact alone Cool

Oh I will but it will be tomorrow, as you know I had some interview stuff today and had to rush out and get some....better fitting clothing ^^; All in due time I have a nice update coming  Big Grin

Heart melting much? ^_^

Yes passing, body shape totally does a lot on it. Enough curves and people wont question a thing which is awesome. I can't wait, you big tease. Wink

Well its the truth and nothing less ❤

Exactly curves and boobs = instant passing, like me I didn't care if I passed as a ugly girl as long as I passed if not big huge on the assets no one would look at my face anyway  Tongue

Aww you have to leave your fan base wanting more  Shy

DiDi:

Your progress is truly inspiring while also being absolutely impressive! I had a sit down chat with my younger sister and showed her your progress thread... Every step of your development was completely on par with her own from 15-17 yrs... so she has offered me encouragement in following the same steps as you have... which also means I will have to also show off the girls, with some low cut tops and wrap style blouses & dresses as my own adventure proceeds... but in the mean time, my younger sister insists that I wear the XL H-cup forms I already have and get used to the weight, feel & bounce of these, until it is time to put them away for good.

You have two admirers of your breasts over here now... and a wee bit of boob envy as well.

Jo

(05-10-2022, 06:11 PM)Johanez Wrote:  DiDi:

Your progress is truly inspiring while also being absolutely impressive! I had a sit down chat with my younger sister and showed her your progress thread... Every step of your development was completely on par with her own from 15-17 yrs... so she has offered me encouragement in following the same steps as you have... which also means I will have to also show off the girls, with some low cut tops and wrap style blouses & dresses as my own adventure proceeds... but in the mean time, my younger sister insists that I wear the XL H-cup forms I already have and get used to the weight, feel & bounce of these, until it is time to put them away for good.

You have two admirers of your breasts over here now... and a wee bit of boob envy as well.

Jo

Oh wow! That's so nice and affirming. Blush

Well if you're interested you can easily incorporate parts of my program to yours, stuff that works well on wide of conventional HRT. I wouldn't personally mix phytoestrogens to the mix though as there already is a perfect estrogen source, stuff that deals with everything else on the other hand is a free for all, what ever works and is safe to do.

That's interesting about the breast forms, I've never tried any and I wonder how they compare to the real deal, mainly how they feel and how the weight distributes. For me its not a massive issue yet, not more than sore neck and a lot of bounce when running or walking down stairs. I guess this is the good side of having wide and tall root as the weight is more spread out.

Did you show my timeline picture to her? And she said she it just like I do now? Big Grin Omg this is so exciting... Only comparison I have is my relatives, a lot of whom I've seen wearing little to nothing (Finnish sauna culture does that) but none of them have talked about how their development was like and I'm too shy to ask.

Just a quick update on Royal Jelly, this stuff is amazing! I'm now one week in and I'm already noting a visible difference from only a little while ago. I snapped a photo today, I had done three hours with Noogle previously, but that's not the point, the thing to note is how wide and engorged my areolas and nipples are. I should have measured. Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh wow now that is something!! RJ and you even look a little contracted still even, you'll need to find the area of that hun because that is seriously impressive and very visible change. You've also only had it a week right that is crazy gosh I need to make up my mind on this  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon