Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

While I don't have near the growth you do...have been on HRT for over 4 years, now, and finally getting some decent growth.

I tried Domperidone earlier this year for about 5 months, and got both boobs lactating.  I then tapered off, but...the growth and internal structures that developed and were more palpable have remained, so...I would say trying to lactate might give you even more growth.

Good luck!

(04-10-2022, 03:08 PM)Avign0n4090 Wrote:  While I don't have near the growth you do...have been on HRT for over 4 years, now, and finally getting some decent growth.

I tried Domperidone earlier this year for about 5 months, and got both boobs lactating.  I then tapered off, but...the growth and internal structures that developed and were more palpable have remained, so...I would say trying to lactate might give you even more growth.

Good luck!

Thanks. <3 Smile You got it going with nothing but domperidone? Which doses you were on and for how long? Did you also pump on the side? Yes, I think Lactation might absolutely be helpful, my plan is to let the fast growth happen first as I'm only in early Tanner stage four which might take quite a while to finish. So anyway, I'm watching my measurements and once the growth slows down considerably for a longer time than just weeks or a month or two, then its time to look into lactation.

Its very interesting, from what I know, cypro + domperidone and pumping is quite guaranteed to work, causing E + PG crash can help to kick it in if it wont otherwise start... I need to look more into this, I have pretty good idea on what to do and how, but I'm not well read enough yet. Nothing ro hurry about though.

(04-10-2022, 03:41 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(04-10-2022, 03:08 PM)Avign0n4090 Wrote:  While I don't have near the growth you do...have been on HRT for over 4 years, now, and finally getting some decent growth.

Good luck!

Thanks. <3 Smile You got it going with nothing but domperidone? Which doses you were on and for how long? Did you also pump on the side? Yes, I think Lactation might absolutely be helpful, my plan is to let the fast growth happen first as I'm only in early Tanner stage four which might take quite a while to finish. So anyway, I'm watching my measurements and once the growth slows down considerably for a longer time than just weeks or a month or two, then its time to look into lactation.

Its very interesting, from what I know, cypro + domperidone and pumping is quite guaranteed to work, causing E + PG crash can help to kick it in if it wont otherwise start... I need to look more into this, I have pretty good idea on what to do and how, but I'm not well read enough yet. Nothing ro hurry about though.

With the size of those girls, your going to produce gallons of milk. The next thing will hear. Your at a farm being milk by the farmer. Lol

(04-10-2022, 03:41 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  

Good luck!

With the size of those girls, your going to produce gallons of milk. The next thing will hear. Your at a farm being milk by the farmer. Lol

(04-10-2022, 09:57 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  With the size of those girls, your going to produce gallons of milk. The next thing will hear. Your at a farm being milk by the farmer. Lol
Omg that would be hilarious. Big Grin

But in all seriousness, I might be in luck about lactation because none of my relatives have had any issues producing a LOT. Also I know at least two who grew every time they had a child. Knowing that I carry a lot of the same genetics makes me quite hopeful about this. Once the time comes, I'm not going to waste it either. The stuff is awesome for cooking. I have a dream that one day I could feed a child, but since I can't have my own and I don't know who would need a spare mommy for theirs, I have no idea if that dream will come true. Maybe one day.

Day 471

I hit fifteen and half months on HRT yesterday and promised to update so here it goes.

I'm waiting to get my patches to update my HRT as per my doctors ideas. I have went up to 0,10ml or 0,09ml EV now, I'm yet undecided which dose I'll keep going on as the patch will boost my E levels a bit too. I'm convinced now that my estrogen metabolism is fast, I don't know what does it but having such low levels on my latest test was quite an eye opener. So pushing E somewhat higher would be a great idea. Also the patch is supposed to sooth down the crash which is its main purpose. I have only read of one or two people who have done a hybrid like this so its going to be very exciting and I will update everything from levels to moods to body changes.

Daily cypro seems to be the way to go for me, last time my T was at 28 pg/ml which I think is ok and my doctor agreed and said its likely where my natural T level is when my testicles are shut down or out of the equation. So this will keep on going.

I cut down calcium and D3 intake to half as something felt off about it. Also I noted my new D3 tablets are 2.5 times stronger than the previous ones. I'm still on glandular therapy which is working fantastically and I haven't had any side effects, I have found doses which I think are near perfect for me, that is 1x Raw Pituitary, 2x Raw Female and 2x Swanson BO a day. I tried to go a bit higher on BO but that doesn't feel right. Interestingly this dose (900mg/day total) it feels like its balancing my hormones and making me feel better, but any higher causes something that makes me feel uneasy. I can't really put my finger on it, but I think I've found a golden middle with this. To anyone curious about these thing, proceed with caution!

I recently ordered the more expensive and better extracts for the cayenne & ginseng & lemon tincture. The ones I have now don't feel like they do much as they are very diluted. I've been on double dose for a while and will soon change back to the better stuff. I'm planning to keep it going for I think three months or as that will correspond with the rest of my slimming cycle. Speaking of which, I have some ideas on how to help out with weight cycling, make small changes with supplements to back it up. More on this later.

I started with pure Royal Jelly six days ago and omg how this stuff works! Its amazing! Same obvious growth symptoms as the diluted one, just way stronger. Its expensive, but tiny little drops are enough. There is already a visible difference with my nipples and areolas! Within a week! My plan is to keep at it for several months, as long as it lasts I guess, I might cycle this so taking breaks which I have no choice with, its messy and sticky job to do this so I can only do it at home anyway.

And then to the fun stuff, boobs! Yes they are still growing and doing so very nicely. It appears that they're still going on without slowing down which is absolutely lovely. My 38G cup bra has become tight and uncomfortable, either its digging in or just feels off, no shit as its way too small for me, I can still wear it by adjusting straps and having band on the loosest setting, but that's just a crutch. I ordered a new bra, Elomi Charley 38H/K 85L (Yes Elomi has I cup on Euro sizes too) which I'm waiting to arrive. My guess is that everything else will likely fit perfect, but cups have some space to grow into. I'm skipping one size so this is for now a goal bra for a while. I'm doing it to save money as I know my breasts are not done growing and these things are expensive! I'm just at the limit where bras jump in price... Dodgy 

Yesterday I did my measurements and came up with following:

Standing bust: 129,5cm 50,9"
leaning bust:    133cm 52,3"
Snug band:     100,5" 39,5"
Tight band:     98cm 38,5"
Volume: 36x30,5x2=2196
Bust/band difference: 29cm 11,4"

ABTF calculation few days back with nearly identical measurements gave me a result 38 H/HH in UK sizing. The calculator is still off by one cup, but its getting more accurate and this result corresponds perfectly with my volume minues tight band measurement when checked from a sister size chart. So I'm starting to trust the calculator too now that I know how it behaves. I'm guessing that as its designed to measure mature breasts, closer to maturity I get, better it will work on me. But consistently getting so close is awesome!

Here's some pictures from two days back, excuse the dome marks, I'm back on my routine and pushing in the hours, I've done a whole bunch of five hour days and even one six hour day. I'm yet to figure out how to avoid this. These marks take usually few days to a week to fully disappear and its annoying as they linger around. I wonder if derma rolling could help with this? I've grown even more projection and my T4 second mounds are becoming more prominent, also I think Heluna(left) is catching up with Mansikki(right) on areola size finally. They have become equal by volume and this areola development is so called for.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Another post about yesterday, I did a new pumping record which is so amazing! I measured at 2400ccs afterwards which is mind blowing! I've never before gone even close to this! I have started to mark down pumped volumes as I want to keep track on how long it takes for swelling to become permanent growth. This process has much sped up since I started really pushing in the hours with actual frequency. So with this swelling, I'm way into H/K/L cup... I can't wait to make this the new normal.
Cool

Ok, one last picture dump and then I'm done for now. Here's an up to date timeline picture, going to replace 15½ month picture with sixteen month pic of course in the near future. Next picture update I think is going to be about my new bra once I have it... I may wait a while to fit into it better first. Oh and another to keep an eye on is how royal jelly keeps on working, so far its very promising.

DiDi:

Looking good!... I'm having boob envy.

Jo

(05-10-2022, 09:46 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Ok, one last picture dump and then I'm done for now. Here's an up to date timeline picture, going to replace 15½ month picture with sixteen month pic of course in the near future. Next picture update I think is going to be about my new bra once I have it... I may wait a while to fit into it better first. Oh and another to keep an eye on is how royal jelly keeps on working, so far its very promising.

Those girls need some serious attention. ;-)

Congratulations, you are Goals!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon