Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

I think its inevitable you got H I mean its fitting with your name on here HelloDiDi so its quite perfect and then once you beat it well I guess err we are running out of alphabet, but you do have two HeLLoDidi you could use Tongue 

Wide and projected is a recipe for absolutely huge boobs that just look massive overall but obviously requires a big size to go with it to really look massive and you are there o.o!! Yeah life becoming difficult and being able to go on a ride cause your bust is too big for the harness.... I've actually seen that happen to my mom for a roller-coaster so it sucks massively at some point  Dodgy
Not yet but it is feeling snug I mean I've never seen myself so busty looking before and taking that yellow sweater picture is like omg I'm massive o.o Well post growth op spurts are uncommon but they do happen mostly a single cup size but that at your size is still a lot especially as you need more CCs to go higher so if you are HH and you jump to a J with post op thats a serious increase.

Your boob greed is contagious btw Blush

(03-10-2022, 09:58 AM)Mel87 Wrote:  I think its inevitable you got H I mean its fitting with your name on here HelloDiDi so its quite perfect and then once you beat it well I guess err we are running out of alphabet, but you do have two HeLLoDidi you could use Tongue 

Wide and projected is a recipe for absolutely huge boobs that just look massive overall but obviously requires a big size to go with it to really look massive and you are there o.o!! Yeah life becoming difficult and being able to go on a ride cause your bust is too big for the harness.... I've actually seen that happen to my mom for a roller-coaster so it sucks massively at some point  Dodgy
Not yet but it is feeling snug I mean I've never seen myself so busty looking before and taking that yellow sweater picture is like omg I'm massive o.o Well post growth op spurts are uncommon but they do happen mostly a single cup size but that at your size is still a lot especially as you need more CCs to go higher so if you are HH and you jump to a J with post op thats a serious increase.

Your boob greed is contagious btw Blush

Omg LL... xD Jeez. Like yea, I'm on my way to H cups right now, but trying to imagine LL's is just mind bending.

My aunt btw, the family outlier has the very same shape, wide and projected. But so far she's the only one who grew that big. Very soon I'll be second. I think I don't have many to surpass in volume. But in projection yes. Are they really? I've read a whole bunch of anecdotes about it.

I think if any transgirl hit LL naturally even with NBE she'd be a record holder, hell even J range I'm guessing? I mean without being quite pudgy they would be the all time #1. I wonder if BN on either side could foster a world record holder one day  Tongue

I'm similar to family it's weird how this genetic thing comes down but the X chromosome directly is inherited from the mom so it's in there. I mentioned before my mom has shrunk with her becoming healthier and dieting she was a big women but even young she was huge but post menopause and stuff has done nothing but shrink her, shes still big likely around GG/H but if genetics are willing I could get close. Even if get the so called 1 size less then your mom and sis would still make me a HH LOL

Yeah there are a tone of anecdotes, I think its cause of the regime of stopping HRT during the OP sorta resets the receptors or something?  Huh

(03-10-2022, 12:01 PM)Mel87 Wrote:  I think if any transgirl hit LL naturally even with NBE she'd be a record holder, hell even J range I'm guessing? I mean without being quite pudgy they would be the all time #1. I wonder if BN on either side could foster a world record holder one day  Tongue

I'm similar to family it's weird how this genetic thing comes down but the X chromosome directly is inherited from the mom so it's in there. I mentioned before my mom has shrunk with her becoming healthier and dieting she was a big women but even young she was huge but post menopause and stuff has done nothing but shrink her, shes still big likely around GG/H but if genetics are willing I could get close. Even if get the so called 1 size less then your mom and sis would still make me a HH LOL

Yeah there are a tone of anecdotes, I think its cause of the regime of stopping HRT during the OP sorta resets the receptors or something?  Huh

Yes I think so. With my band length J would be 3000cc's.

I think the one size less than thing isn't really true. I think if I haven't already, I'm right now surpassing my mother by breast volume. But as she's over all much smaller, hers are way larger by proportion. Also my projection and areolas aren't quite there yet, but then again earlt T4 development doesn't quite compare to fully mature T5. I'm quite certain I can likely surpass all my relatives, save for my cow boob aunt because she's just crazy huge.

I dunno, receptors resetting does make sense and also having minimal T to mess things up post op is another.

How do you like my new avatar? <3 Wink

(03-10-2022, 08:37 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(03-10-2022, 03:51 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Omg !! That is amazing growth !! You going for bigger ??
Thanks. <3 ^_^ 

Yes I plan to keep on going until I reach my genetic potential, how ever big will that be... I might consider slowing down with NBE stuff in case I get too much back pain, but I'm quite heavy built and my breasts have wide and tall root so the weight is distributed quite evenly. So far its "only" my neck and shoulders which get stuck but back is still ok. They are getting quite heavy though.

I'm also a bit greedy, as I obviously have amazing growth potential, I want to see it through and see how big I can have them. Also worth noting is that bigger my breasts grow, more confident and less dysphoric I've become. I absolutely adore and love them. I'm now bit over seven months in Tanner stage 4, that's still early as this phase takes typically 3-5 years to complete, some trans women seem to speedrun it and others get stuck to it and never reach T5. This means that I have a lot of growth potential still untapped. There's of course no telling beforehand how long the rapid growth continues as it naturally slows down at some point. But knowing how breast development typically works, I seem to be following a normal pace on the development stages and that is very uplifting information. I'm confident that I will likely grow a whole lot more unless something makes me stall.
Wishing best of on your growth journey . May I suggest that you do exercise to strengthen your back , shoulder and neck muscles . GG get the advantage because they have years to grow their boobs and body and muscles to get used to carrying boobs . Getting support bra can help with big heavy boobs . Corsets for back support. 
whatever you do staying healthy is most important.

(03-10-2022, 01:04 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Wishing best of on your growth journey . May I suggest that you do exercise to strengthen your back , shoulder and neck muscles . GG get the advantage because they have years to grow their boobs and body and muscles to get used to carrying boobs . Getting support bra can help with big heavy boobs . Corsets for back support. 

Yes, exercise will become timely soon enough. Wearing a supportive bra is already a must. Days when I go braless, that's guaranteed stuck muscles and aching neck. I just ordered a new bra which should have decent support. Remains to be seen, I'm still a bit away from growing into it I guess as I'm skipping a cup size.

(03-10-2022, 02:31 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(03-10-2022, 01:04 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Wishing best of on your growth journey . May I suggest that you do exercise to strengthen your back , shoulder and neck muscles . GG get the advantage because they have years to grow their boobs and body and muscles to get used to carrying boobs . Getting support bra can help with big heavy boobs . Corsets for back support. 

Yes, exercise will become timely soon enough. Wearing a supportive bra is already a must. Days when I go braless, that's guaranteed stuck muscles and aching neck. I just ordered a new bra which should have decent support. Remains to be seen, I'm still a bit away from growing into it I guess as I'm skipping a cup size.
Sounds good

(03-10-2022, 02:33 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

??

I mean I ordered a new bra, I'm skipping one cup size and going straight for 38L/H cups instead of one less because I would be wasting money for outgrowing it too fast... These bras are getting quite expensive. So the one I got will likely have some space to grow into.
Big Grin

(03-10-2022, 02:36 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(03-10-2022, 02:33 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

??

I mean I ordered a new bra, I'm skipping one cup size and going straight for 38L/H cups instead of one less because I would be wasting money for outgrowing it too fast... These bras are getting quite expensive. So the one I got will likely have some space to grow into.
Well though out plan

(03-10-2022, 12:50 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Yes I think so. With my band length J would be 3000cc's.

I think the one size less than thing isn't really true. I think if I haven't already, I'm right now surpassing my mother by breast volume. But as she's over all much smaller, hers are way larger by proportion. Also my projection and areolas aren't quite there yet, but then again earlt T4 development doesn't quite compare to fully mature T5. I'm quite certain I can likely surpass all my relatives, save for my cow boob aunt because she's just crazy huge.

I dunno, receptors resetting does make sense and also having minimal T to mess things up post op is another.

How do you like my new avatar? <3 Wink

3000ccs to me is achievable anything beyond that is... questionable and you might need to induce Macromastia though I have weird ideas on how.. Shy Tongue 

I don't think it is either I think its a silly standard spread through the community, I mean I'm closing in on my Sis and fast shes a G I'm FF and still going I could very well beat her. My mom is shrinking and I could beat her but her peak at J oof that is a tall order to beat.  Cool

Yeah I think the complete reset that comes with resting and recovery of GCS is likely the culprit then again the absolute absence of them and no more blockers likely plays a role.

Yup that is very flattering hun  Big Grin Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon