Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

Please dont over do it.
There are many girls on the breast Nexus that wont use the Noogleberry/suction system because of pinched nerves near the armpit area.
Since your domes are so large you will be pulling pressure in that area.

Signs are pain and numbness.
So please careful and dont lose what you you have.

Bobbi

(14-09-2022, 07:12 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Please dont over do it.
There are many girls on the breast Nexus that wont use the Noogleberry/suction system because of pinched nerves near the armpit area.

Bobbi

I know and this is my concern with the crazy width of the domes. But no worry about pinched nerves in a way that I've had my carpal tunnel syndrome fixed by surgery, I know the symptoms really well and I also know what helps with it, rest does. Keeping the nerves stress free so they can heal if there's damage. I hope it doesn't go into that. I haven't noticed anything yet of course as I'm merely trying this out.

But the thing is that quite soon, XXL noogle domes will not be large enough. I'm outgrowing them and I don't want to quit with the pump because of that.

EDIT:
I so much wish I could find the old XXXL domes somewhere... Something that would be both wider and deeper than the XXL but not as wide as the ones I got, that would be spot on perfect.

(14-09-2022, 08:25 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(14-09-2022, 07:12 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Please dont over do it.

Bobbi

I know and this is my concern with the crazy width of the domes. But no worry about pinched nerves in a way that I've had my carpal tunnel syndrome fixed by surgery, I know the symptoms really well and I also know what helps with it, rest does. Keeping the nerves stress free so they can heal if there's damage. I hope it doesn't go into that. I haven't noticed anything yet of course as I'm merely trying this out.

But the thing is that quite soon, XXL noogle domes will not be large enough. I'm outgrowing them and I don't want to quit with the pump because of that.

so when should you start to use those pumps when taking pm? I might have just over a handfall currently. Do they actually work? Ive taking pm for a year now.

(14-09-2022, 08:29 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  so when should you start to use those pumps when taking pm? I might have just over a handfall currently. Do they actually work? Ive taking pm for a year now.

When ever you want. If it wouldn't work, I wouldn't be doing it any more. I started with pumping and massage only way back before popping a single PM or HRT and that alone started everything for me. Trying out lately putting in more hours than ever before has given phenomenal results in a shot time, but I'm doing heck of a lot more at the same time so I can't tell how much is from pumping.

Pumping does work. There's no doubt about it. Those who say it doesn't, do too little or just plain wrong. Consistency and putting in the hours is the key to it. Its not a magic bullet and the results take time to show up. Read the forum, there's whole lot of people who have grown using noogle.
Big Grin

(14-09-2022, 05:05 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Day 450

Pumping just got very interesting. I picked up the HUGE domes today. I'm not joking, these things are gargantuan size! They are so wide that I can barely fit them on my chest, anything wider and there would be no way to wear both at the same time. I'm pumping for my first hour with them right now and it is rough!

Just like when I upgraded from XL to XXL Noogle domes, the pressure feels much more harsh, sides of my boobs are being pulled much more than before and the dome edges sit in a place they weren't at before. It will take a while to build a tolerance for this and likely I'm forced to use lighter pressure and maybe less hours. Mostly its just about getting used to it, pushing through like I did last time. Its rough, really rough. But I'm so close of growing into XXL domes that I don't think they're able to benefit me much longer.

These things would work fantastically for butt and hips too. I can't recommend these for anyone with narrower chest than mine. But anyone my size or wider and they will work out fine. 32€ well spent.

EDIT:
In the picture that's Noogleberry XXL dome and the new one from Aliexpress side by side. I remember thinking the Noogle XXL's were big and they're dwarfed by these things.

What an amazing product seeing them both side by side is really interesting, The circumference is really telling but I know they would go far too close to my armpit with me being so small.... already XXL's are a tiny bit close.

But I guess out growing the XXL was inevitable, keep up the amazing growth!! Blush

(14-09-2022, 09:09 PM)Mel87 Wrote:  What an amazing product seeing them both side by side is really interesting, The circumference is really telling but I know they would go far too close to my armpit with me being so small.... already XXL's are a tiny bit close.

But I guess out growing the XXL was inevitable, keep up the amazing growth!! Blush

Oh yea, the difference is really staggering. Tongue

I think I might order the one size smaller ones, they're not awfully expensive and the only thing is slow delivery. The width would be perfect if it was just 2-3cm narrower. These are at the absolute maximum that I can fit on. Well, what do you know, that's how its going. I didn't even dream about outgrowing Noogle's XXL domes but its not far in the future now.

Oh and you bet I will. I'm not done yet. <3

(14-09-2022, 08:46 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(14-09-2022, 08:29 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  so when should you start to use those pumps when taking pm? I might have just over a handfall currently. Do they actually work? Ive taking pm for a year now.

When ever you want. If it wouldn't work, I wouldn't be doing it any more. I started with pumping and massage only way back before popping a single PM or HRT and that alone started everything for me. Trying out lately putting in more hours than ever before has given phenomenal results in a shot time, but I'm doing heck of a lot more at the same time so I can't tell how much is from pumping.

Pumping does work. There's no doubt about it. Those who say it doesn't, do too little or just plain wrong. Consistency and putting in the hours is the key to it. Its not a magic bullet and the results take time to show up. Read the forum, there's whole lot of people who have grown using noogle.
Big Grin

so after you pumpand they swell up, doesnt it just return back after a few hours? Secondly are your breast solid? Or just stretch saggy? No one want saggy tits

Lara, 

Those domes are massive, like as big as a Cadillac, then thought you being a musician and all you'd get a kick out of that song from the band the B-52's, I hope you know of them otherwise I'm showing how old I am.  Rolleyes

"I got me a car, it's as big as a whale and we're headin' on down to the love shack, I got me a Chrysler, it seats about 20 So hurry up and bring your jukebox money the love shack is a little old place where we can get together love shack "
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9SOryJvTAGs

Just messing with you gf, I understand your reasoning for going with the bigger dome, good luck with it.  Smile

(15-09-2022, 05:12 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Lara, 

Those domes are massive, like as big as a Cadillac, then thought you being a musician and all you'd get a kick out of that song from the band the B-52's, I hope you know of them otherwise I'm showing how old I am.  Rolleyes

"I got me a car, it's as big as a whale and we're headin' on down to the love shack, I got me a Chrysler, it seats about 20 So hurry up and bring your jukebox money the love shack is a little old place where we can get together love shack "
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9SOryJvTAGs

Just messing with you gf, I understand your reasoning for going with the bigger dome, good luck with it.  Smile

Hahahaha omg You crack me up. Big Grin Oh and I'm actually not familiar with this band, there's a lot that has been flying under the radar it seems... Wink lol what a pun.

Anyway the pump domes are interesting, last night I had a lot of ache and tenderness again. Typical growth pains but pumping seems to enhance it. But this time its in whole new areas. It will take quite some time to get used to the new set and I might get the one size smaller ones just to have perfect width as these are at absolute limit. Teh good thing is that they're sturdy enough and there's space for absolutely massive boobs so no worry of out growing them. Anyway, today two more hours and then I'm off of pumping for two weeks as I'll be busy with a friend who's coming to visit me first time in three years. It is timely as I want to give them twins a little vacation.

Day 451

So the day has come to make this update. I'm four days shy of hitting fifteen months on HRT and I'm doing this in advance as I'll be very busy starting from tomorrow on. Unfortunately I don't yet have a new bra to show as I'm running short on money until next month. Hopefully I'll make it with my current bra until then because its getting uncomfortably tight and for a good reason.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have reached 38GG/J 85K cup. Cool My volume measured at 2092cc's this morning, without swelling from the pump, pictures and bra becoming uncomfy confirm this. I also did ABTF calculation using quite tight bust measurements to avoid error and the calculator put me to 38H/K cup, the error is getting smaller as now its only one cupsize.

So my measurements for the calculator were following:
Loose unerbust: 103cm
Snug underbust: 99cm
Tight underbust: 97cm
Standing bust: 126cm (Tight, squeezes areolas)
Leaning bust: 132cm
Lying bust: 126cm

3-9 and 6-12 measurements were the following: 35,5x30=1060 35x29,5=1032,5 : 2092,5

So yea, I guess next update with bunch of pictures is when I get a nice new bra and/or reach H /K cup. Big Grin It seems that my program is working like magic, last almost three months I've gotten insane growth spurt and it seems to be still ongoing, no signs of slowing down. I'll attach few pictures and updated year two timeline up to this day so you can see it for yourself. The new pump domes did quite a lot of blood blisters to the area that hasn't been in negative pressure before so the discolouration is nearly all from yesterday's pumping. I can't wait to get the two weeks off for my skin to heal. And then back to it, there's a lot of work getting used to the new domes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon