Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

I think it looks cute, personally, but it doesnt seem as bold/dark as the line on a pregnant woman, so your hormones may not be that far out of the ordinary (not medical advice though). Once it gets significantly darker, you might want to more urgently seek out an answer from somebody knowledgeable, but I wouldn't worry about it. Just maybe keep an eye on it.

-Dru

(19-07-2021, 05:39 PM)DruLactin Wrote:  I think it looks cute, personally, but it doesnt seem as bold/dark as the line on a pregnant woman, so your hormones may not be that far out of the ordinary (not medical advice though). Once it gets significantly darker, you might want to more urgently seek out an answer from somebody knowledgeable, but I wouldn't worry about it. Just maybe keep an eye on it.

-Dru

Without labs, there's no way to tell, that's why I was wondering about it. Big Grin

As I have watched your progress one question has always been in my mind. Did you ever dought you would be able to get where you are today.

I struggle with weather or not I should go for it or not. I sit at a point where I can reverse course.

Best wishes^_^

(20-07-2021, 04:52 AM)Kale Wrote:  As I have watched your progress one question has always been in my mind. Did you ever dought you would be able to get where you are today I struggle with weather or not I should go for it or not. I sit at a point where I can reverse course. Best wishes ^_^

At first I expected little results, my first goal was to get 'some' boobs, perhaps fill a B cup... My first thought was to give it a try and see if something happens. Soon I noticed that there's something to this and that I'm getting good results surprisingly easy. I gained first two or three cupsizes with nothing but massage and pumping which was really awesome on its own, then starting on herbs just kept on making things better. But the big time growth only started once I started to make my program include other supplemental stuffs, vitamin D3 and MSM being one of the game changers, Reishi being another one... And obviously starting HRT is a big deal.

I dont know the answer to your question.
I just wanted to tell you how stunning you look.
For some reason I haven't seen your pics for the last week, and you took my breath away.
Huggs
Bobbi

(20-07-2021, 03:47 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I dont know the answer to your question.
For some reason I haven't seen your pics for the last week, and you took my breath away.
Huggs
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi. <3 <3

I was wondering where have you been... Big Grin  I'm trying to hold it with the pictures and not spam too much. I will do some nice picture update at some point, without clothes to ruin it. I think there soon will be a visible difference again.

(20-07-2021, 05:01 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(20-07-2021, 03:47 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I dont know the answer to your question.
Huggs
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi. <3 <3

I was wondering where have you been... Big Grin  I'm trying to hold it with the pictures and not spam too much. I will do some nice picture update at some point, without clothes to ruin it. I think there soon will be a visible difference again.

Hi Didi
I've been loving you from afar Wink
Since youre on your way to womanhood, with HRT, I cant add much, and you have a good following so I just sit back and admire.
If I am not commenting here you can be sure I'm with you in spirit!
Hugs
Bobbi

(20-07-2021, 10:28 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(20-07-2021, 04:52 AM)Kale Wrote:  As I have watched your progress one question has always been in my mind. Did you ever dought you would be able to get where you are today I struggle with weather or not I should go for it or not. I sit at a point where I can reverse course. Best wishes ^_^

At first I expected little results, my first goal was to get 'some' boobs, perhaps fill a B cup... My first thought was to give it a try and see if something happens. Soon I noticed that there's something to this and that I'm getting good results surprisingly easy. I gained first two or three cupsizes with nothing but massage and pumping which was really awesome on its own, then starting on herbs just kept on making things better. But the big time growth only started once I started to make my program include other supplemental stuffs, vitamin D3 and MSM being one of the game changers, Reishi being another one... And obviously starting HRT is a big deal.

Thank you for your feed back waa really helpful.

Day 30

Another uninteresting update... Nothing to say about measurements and no pictures to show. I'm holding off posting any pictures as I don't want to keep repeating the same old all the time. They look exactly like before. I will try to go on for a month or something without a single boob pic so I would for once have something really interesting to show here.

I have felt like absolute shit for the last three days. Quite nasty mood swings, dysphoria attacks out of nowhere, with or without any reason. I'm wondering if this is pms. It could be, I got something like that back when I was on pm and it sucked big time. I feel unmotivated, tired and pissed off, easily frustrated and anxious. Last two days I have been mostly disassociating from myself and trying to stay off of social media as it does nothing but hurt me even more. I keep on seeing others getting where I wish to be and its not inspiring, it kicks me to the head for being so late, left behind and without help...

The good part of this is that I know it wont last forever, if its hormonal, it will likely get better in few days or sooner if I can get my mind off myself and my body.

I'm happy about the overall growth and body changes... But very disappointed about how my areolas aren't growing at all and my nipples too... They've gone a long way since when I started but they still feel like tiny peas. I would change overall growth for decent areolas and nipples any time if someone offered me that. I would be satisfied if they stayed this size and I just got better areolas + nipples... But no way, I guess my genetics go on the line of my luck of the Irish, they get big but just the thing I wish for wont happen. Or maybe it will just take ages, there is some change, but its not much...

I'm not on the mood to talk about anything right now. This sucks big time. I just want to sleep and forget.... Well, what the heck. I'm planning on some changes on my program as soon as I can afford it. Something new that hasn't been much talked about here. I will likely add this thing next month if I'm lucky to afford it. I will also get back on E cream as its listed on Amazon again, should be in stock in August. More on this later.

(21-07-2021, 10:42 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Day 30

Another uninteresting update... Nothing to say about measurements and no pictures to show. I'm holding off posting any pictures as I don't want to keep repeating the same old all the time. They look exactly like before. I will try to go on for a month or something without a single boob pic so I would for once have something really interesting to show here.

I have felt like absolute shit for the last three days. Quite nasty mood swings, dysphoria attacks out of nowhere, with or without any reason. I'm wondering if this is pms. It could be, I got something like that back when I was on pm and it sucked big time. I feel unmotivated, tired and pissed off, easily frustrated and anxious. Last two days I have been mostly disassociating from myself and trying to stay off of social media as it does nothing but hurt me even more. I keep on seeing others getting where I wish to be and its not inspiring, it kicks me to the head for being so late, left behind and without help...

The good part of this is that I know it wont last forever, if its hormonal, it will likely get better in few days or sooner if I can get my mind off myself and my body.

I'm happy about the overall growth and body changes... But very disappointed about how my areolas aren't growing at all and my nipples too... They've gone a long way since when I started but they still feel like tiny peas. I would change overall growth for decent areolas and nipples any time if someone offered me that. I would be satisfied if they stayed this size and I just got better areolas + nipples... But no way, I guess my genetics go on the line of my luck of the Irish, they get big but just the thing I wish for wont happen. Or maybe it will just take ages, there is some change, but its not much...

I'm not on the mood to talk about anything right now. This sucks big time. I just want to sleep and forget.... Well, what the heck. I'm planning on some changes on my program as soon as I can afford it. Something new that hasn't been much talked about here. I will likely add this thing next month if I'm lucky to afford it. I will also get back on E cream as its listed on Amazon again, should be in stock in August. More on this later.
I get it with the nipples Didi mine are astonishingly small too. Would like to know who you feel is ahead of you as you are more than just a bit impressive. Am tired too, so very tired, but have the delta virus so am allowed to feel shitty Sad My excuse. Dont be down, you have it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon