Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

Day 240

Today I'm eight months in on HRT. I'm very happy about the results so far and it feels like I'm doing better as time goes on... I did another change. I dropped E dose from 4.8mg to 3.2mg once every 3.5 days. I'm basing this on reading back my diary, when I felt the best and had the best and fastest body changes, I was on corresponding dose of 6.8mg/0,16ml every five days and before that 6mg Estrofem sublingual.

I was wondering for quite some time if my emotional upheaval was caused by too high estrogen levels and so far it seems that my theory is likely correct. I will keep on doing this for now and book next labs in about two months. I'm over two weeks off cypro completely, on 100mg progeterone a day, boofing as orally it just didn't feel right. My mood has been far more stable for the last few days and also the measuring tape tells that something's happening. Two days back I measured 52" bust for the first time and slightly shorter band length. Hips unchanged for a while. I will attach some pictures, I took a bit more artistic ones yesterday and I really like how they turned out. I'm attaching updated timeline picture also. Difference should be quite visible, feels like my near three month near stall is over.

Two weeks in with royal jelly which seems to be doing its job as my areolas have obviously in a growth spurt. Everything seems to be working out well right now. About RJ I can't yet definitely say that its working as I'm fresh on PG which can do the same development. Speaking of which, I have five month supply right now and just placed order for 200mg PG, I'm planning to bump the dose once I'm six months in or slowly raise before that depending on how things keep on growing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Beautiful Timeline!

(15-02-2022, 01:45 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Two days back I measured 52" bust for the first time and slightly shorter band length.

Wow, you're bigger than me Wink I'm a 50" bust with a 39" band...congratulations.  Tongue Yes great timelins pics.

This timeline is luscious and amazing.  So jelly, and now I need to investigate royal jelly too.

(16-02-2022, 08:56 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(15-02-2022, 01:45 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Two days back I measured 52" bust for the first time and slightly shorter band length.

Wow, you're bigger than me Wink I'm a 50" bust with a 39" band...congratulations.  Tongue Yes great timelins pics.

Omg wait what? O_O Umm... I measured 52" bust and 36" band last time. Jeez... This is the crazy stuff about breast shape, I don't have anywhere near your mind blowing projection, I hope it'll get better on this regard, which it lately has. Wide boobs for the win? At least they're still very perky. (And look smaller than my bra size would make people think.)

Thanks, I can't wait to get my timeline updated to include the entire first year. Smile I will later of course make one for the second year too, possible combine both so its easy to track the change from the beginning. Oh yea, I should email you btw, I had some details to ask about few things I forgot to mention last time. I hope your back is recovering well? <3

(16-02-2022, 05:54 PM)Banshee Wrote:  This timeline is luscious and amazing.  So jelly, and now I need to investigate royal jelly too.

Thank you. <3 <3

You should search Lotus's Project X thread, the royal jelly information is over there. Using it is fairly simple, cover your areolas with the stuff, then use that sticky thin plastic wrap or big enough nipple covers and wear a nice comfy bra or tight enough top on it and keep it like that overnight. Then wash what's left in the morning and repeat... Very simple. Most of the jelly will absorb, I have nearly nothing left in the morning and it appears to be doing its job, my areolas have never been this wide and puffy before.

I'm now two weeks in with RJ, I'm wondering about doing it as a cycle to avoid dermal fatigue. I'm not sure if that will be a problem with it or not. So far the results seem very promising. Also a friend of mine is doing this too and she also has quite positive experience so far.

Day 252

I am almost one month in with Royal Jelly, my areolas are now puffy and big almost 24/7, the size hasn't visibly changed much, but its obviously working. I will keep on going and see what happens.

I have done slight tweaks to my HRT, I'm now on lower dose, 3,2mg/0,8ml every 3.5 days. I've been feeling much better like this, it appears that I was over my sweet spot for quite some time as its now much better. I also started cypro again because I had rising T symptoms showing up. Since then, I've had quite painful boobies which is awesome. Everything else quite unchanged, I think lately I've got more facial changes and fat distribution changing than just boobs growing. I took a break from measuring for a while, I'll chime in with a more in depth post in couple of weeks when I hit nine month mark.

Oh and there's another reason for being off of here, I've been quite shaken by my nasty experience a week ago. I was out for the first time since covid started and got sexually abused, the only thing that it missed was a violent rape or worse. If you want to read the ugly details, go check my Reddit post about it. Needles to say, I'm traumatized and hurt. I've had some PTSD symptoms since. No worries, I'm fine, I've got lot of support and chat and talked about it with my therapist and so on. '

But to end this post with a happy note, I took a nice picture yesterday. I have to say I really like the changes. The two clothed pics, I'm obviously wearing a bra, its the 85 H which has become my absolute favorite as its so comfy to wear and the size is almost completely spot on. Still some extra depth in the  cups I need to cover. It would be the perfect bra if it had more side support. The last picture is after two hours of pumping, I haven't shown after pumping pics for quite a while so here's how they look like. I can't wait to reach that size permanently. Its about two sizes more than normally, seems like the swelling has become much better as time goes on.

(26-02-2022, 10:14 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Day 252

I am almost one month in with Royal Jelly, my areolas are now puffy and big almost 24/7, the size hasn't visibly changed much, but its obviously working. I will keep on going and see what happens.

I have done slight tweaks to my HRT, I'm now on lower dose, 3,2mg/0,8ml every 3.5 days. I've been feeling much better like this, it appears that I was over my sweet spot for quite some time as its now much better. I also started cypro again because I had rising T symptoms showing up. Since then, I've had quite painful boobies which is awesome. Everything else quite unchanged, I think lately I've got more facial changes and fat distribution changing than just boobs growing. I took a break from measuring for a while, I'll chime in with a more in depth post in couple of weeks when I hit nine month mark.

Oh and there's another reason for being off of here, I've been quite shaken by my nasty experience a week ago. I was out for the first time since covid started and got sexually abused, the only thing that it missed was a violent rape or worse. If you want to read the ugly details, go check my Reddit post about it. Needles to say, I'm traumatized and hurt. I've had some PTSD symptoms since. No worries, I'm fine, I've got lot of support and chat and talked about it with my therapist and so on. '

But to end this post with a happy note, I took a nice picture yesterday. I have to say I really like the changes. The two clothed pics, I'm obviously wearing a bra, its the 85 H which has become my absolute favorite as its so comfy to wear and the size is almost completely spot on. Still some extra depth in the  cups I need to cover. It would be the perfect bra if it had more side support. The last picture is after two hours of pumping, I haven't shown after pumping pics for quite a while so here's how they look like. I can't wait to reach that size permanently. Its about two sizes more than normally, seems like the swelling has become much better as time goes on.

I am glad that you are on the mend from the traumatic experience. It will take time, just make sure you give yourself the time. Do not let anyone give you shit for it.

And as usual, you look amazing, I am fond of the print outfit, as well as the pink. And a bit jealous of your developement. To be so blessed with the third.....sigh. I may need to look more into the Lotus thread for some direction. The royal jelly may be what I am looking for. I haven't had typically male sized nips since I was like 9 or 10, and I would like them to be much larger, and more sensitive.

Still trying to balance employability, and living my truth here. My chosen profession is not the most open or tollerant Your journey has been inspiring.

Day 270

Today marks nine months on HRT. I've read anecdotes about this being a turning point for many, I hope it is. So far so good... I've done some minor changes and testing out something lately and I have been very busy with pumping, 1-3 hours daily for the last several weeks. Royal Jelly seems to be really doing its job, not a magic bullet, but I don't think I've had this quick areola growth happen before. Also my nipples have started to catch up which is amazing.

Measurements have changed a bit, I've lost tiny bit from my waist, gained another centimeter on my hips and my bust has been keeping expanding, I jut measured a new record of 52,5" with max inhale, 51,7" on exhale. It appears that almost all breast growth I have got in the last several months is outwards projection, it couldn't be any better as my boobs are already overly wide and shallow so more projection is very much called for. I now have what looks like Tanner stage 4 areolas almost all the time with a visible second mound, it appears its still growing and I hope I'm nowhere near done with it.

I'm attaching few pictures, updated one year timeline, I changed few pictures as I was able to find better ones, its quite hard to make them easily comparable as a tiny change in angle or lighting changes so much, I'm trying my best. Second picture to show what's going on with projection and third to show the overall body shape change.

Its been really rough ride, but I'm also enjoying it. My body dysphoria is obviously getting less prominent but it seems that all social anxiety is just getting worse. I guess time heals these things. Oh yea and I got my own Tria laser device now, hoping to kill every single facial hair before the summer is over. Smile I guess this is it for now. Love you all. <3 <3

That is amazing progress! you look beautiful, and i see new projection since last month. Curves looking greater as well. Best of luck with the months ahead, both with development and in your life.

-Aria

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon