Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

Please do not pay this lost soul any mind DiDi. It seems obvious to me that some people are pickled, and it takes a lot of internal work to get away from that. They obviously have not done the work.

(24-01-2022, 10:22 PM)p_r_1974 Wrote:  Please do not pay this lost soul any mind DiDi. It seems obvious to me that some people are pickled, and it takes a lot of internal work to get away from that. They obviously have not done the work.

Yea, some people are just beyond repair with their problems, which doesn't seem to be physical but rather between the ears. Sad

Nothing spectacular to update about, unless face changes count. I got to admit that I'm starting to look way more like twenty year old me than thirty year old me... Kinda funny closing to my forties to have this happen. I'm heading out to walk my dog, I hope I look cis passing enough so no squirrels will be confused.
Big Grin 

It seems my order of EV is soon reaching the parcel forwarding, its been distributed yesterday and they should update on it soon, last time this part took few days so I expect to see it soon. Forward it right away and then pray I get it. Its two vials of EV again, getting those will guarantee HRT meds for a long time to come. I'm yet to see conclusive evidence on shelf life of this stuff, Lena said not to worry about it, with correct storage, they should be good for several years. I also ordered yet another batch of progesterone. It appears they get through so far without issues. The post parcel tracking is just weird, it doesn't seem to update the same way every time, suits me fine as long as they keep arriving.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My gf made me braids today. Big Grin And I just love this dress, or a long shirt, which one is it, the heck I know, but the cut is so perfect.... I want to get another one of these. I took my dog out for a nice walk today as the weather was perfect for it. Some random lady walked by and commented on how fluffy my dog is. (He's like extra super fluffy teddy bear of a dog, super cute. I'll post a picture.) We talked a bit and what do you, I perfectly passed, even my not so good voice did... I didn't even have makeup on and heck, I was wearing ugly af unisex work boots which are like the least feminine foot wear in the world.

These kind of experiences make me wonder, what truly makes 'cis passing' happen, I don't think its much at all about looking like a super model which I am obviously not. Its not even about having perfectly bright voice as mine isn't like that. Then what gives? What does it?

My conclusion is that there's two big factors, one is body language and mannerism, another is to tick enough of the boxes on the "read as female" list every person has in their brain, metaphorically speaking of course as this is mostly subconscious and highly subjective as no two people gender others exactly the same way. What I mean is to cis pass as a woman, all it needs is enough details to go right, the rest can go totally wrong, but at that point it doesn't matter. As soon as their perception flips on the female setting, that's exactly what they see and hear and they treat us accordingly.

But then again, I don't think having some noticeable female assets hurts either. Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(25-01-2022, 07:44 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  My gf made me braids today. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> And I just love this dress, or a long shirt, which one is it, the heck I know, but the cut is so perfect.... I want to get another one of these. I took my dog out for a nice walk today as the weather was perfect for it. Some random lady walked by and commented on how fluffy my dog is. (He's like extra super fluffy teddy bear of a dog, super cute. I'll post a picture.) We talked a bit and what do you, I perfectly passed, even my not so good voice did... I didn't even have makeup on and heck, I was wearing ugly af unisex work boots which are like the least feminine foot wear in the world.

These kind of experiences make me wonder, what truly makes 'cis passing' happen, I don't think its much at all about looking like a super model which I am obviously not. Its not even about having perfectly bright voice as mine isn't like that. Then what gives? What does it?

My conclusion is that there's two big factors, one is body language and mannerism, another is to tick enough of the boxes on the "read as female" list every person has in their brain, metaphorically speaking of course as this is mostly subconscious and highly subjective as no two people gender others exactly the same way. What I mean is to cis pass as a woman, all it needs is enough details to go right, the rest can go totally wrong, but at that point it doesn't matter. As soon as their perception flips on the female setting, that's exactly what they see and hear and they treat us accordingly.

But then again, I don't think having some noticeable female assets hurts either. Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

I have women gender me female too, funny thing is these bitches won't admit I look male until I insult them.

Men on the otherhand will tell me I look male and not try to lie about it.

So you think I cis pass too? Hell, my skull has had surgery to look feminine and I know I still don't cis pass. Very cringe.

(26-01-2022, 06:15 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  

I have women gender me female too, funny thing is these bitches won't admit I look male until I insult them.

So you think I cis pass too? Hell, my skull has had surgery to look feminine and I know I still don't cis pass. Very cringe.

If you're really going to continue your petulant tirade, I have a burning question: did these people have prior confirmation from you that you were trans and/or male? or did they just gather this on their own? Because if you confirmed it to them, they could have just been attacking you where it hurt, which it clearly did, given the state of you now.

If these people gathered your male aspects with absolutely no help from you, you have my empathy (or sympathy, i get them confused smh.)
However, your experience doesn't cross over at all, and you'd know this if you so much as READ THROUGH THIS THREAD properly. Lara, or as i tend to call her, HT, has been gendered as female by many men, even elderly men with a likely anti-LGBT bias, one of whom seemed to find her attractive.
If you're going to cut deep, do your homework. You'll save face better that way.

-Aria

(26-01-2022, 07:58 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  
(26-01-2022, 06:15 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  

If you're really going to continue your petulant tirade, I have a burning question: did these people have prior confirmation from you that you were trans and/or male? or did they just gather this on their own? Because if you confirmed it to them, they could have just been attacking you where it hurt, which it clearly did, given the state of you now.

If these people gathered your male aspects with absolutely no help from you, you have my empathy (or sympathy, i get them confused smh.)
However, your experience doesn't cross over at all, and you'd know this if you so much as READ THROUGH THIS THREAD properly. Lara, or as i tend to call her, HT, has been gendered as female by many men, even elderly men with a likely anti-LGBT bias, one of whom seemed to find her attractive.
If you're going to cut deep, do your homework. You'll save face better that way.

-Aria

Every person who I showed their face to did not gender them female. Someone said Her face looks like their uncle.

(26-01-2022, 06:15 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  I have women gender me female too, funny thing is these bitches won't admit I look male until I insult them. Men on the otherhand will tell me I look male and not try to lie about it. So you think I cis pass too? Hell, my skull has had surgery to look feminine and I know I still don't cis pass. Very cringe.

You insult people who gender you correctly? No wonder your life is miserable and you're a such a miserable person! Angry I'm really sorry for your plight, we're not all on the same line what comes to graceful transition, others work it out, while some don't no matter what. If you're one of the unlucky ones, tell me how in hell does that justify you to take a piss at me and Lotus and everybody else? I bet you hate every single trans woman out there who's successful with their transition? Guess what, its not your fault, this is how the world works.

I have some very good advice for you, get help to solve your insecurity and your obsession on cis passing, as soon as you feel more confident about yourself, it starts to work out much better. (Just FYI, men also gender me correctly most of the time.) I'm really sorry your FFS wasn't a glorious success, but you need to work around this problem which is obviously not in your face, but mostly in your mind. And when you go crazy envious about us others having nice breasts, you're not flat as a board either! Do you realize that we aren't any different on this than cis women are? There's fuckton of slim cis women who barely have any breasts or any shape to them and that's perfectly normal too because everyone is different and unique and all body types and shapes can be beautiful.

You know, I feel very sorry for you, I even pity you because you're obviously very hurt deep inside. But you know what girl, its not my fault or anybody else's fault! Its your unfortunate circumstances and your perceived failure with your transition that does it. And very likely most of it is only in your own mind. I could be your friend and comfort you and talk and try to find stuff that might help you, both to feel better and with your transition and body changes. But you're sabotaging it all by bitching and lashing out! You're projecting your own dysphoria onto others and that's not right. Its not my fault you're hurting, its not my fault that my transition is working out ok, its no reason for you bash me and misgender me and treat me like garbage. Stop projecting your insecurities on me, please.

I'm pissed off because of your shitty behavior, I would really want to give you back what you would deserve. I can play verbal chess if I want to, I could hurt you too, but that would be too low and I don't want to hurt someone who's already hurting inside. You need help, you need to get your mental health together and you deserve better. You deserve to be comforted and loved and the body changes you so badly crave for. But please clean up your act or you will be forever miserable as no one wants to help someone who's full of bitterness and anger.

Don't hate me, I haven't done anything bad to you. You need friends, not enemies. <3

(26-01-2022, 09:35 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(26-01-2022, 06:15 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  I have women gender me female too, funny thing is these bitches won't admit I look male until I insult them. Men on the otherhand will tell me I look male and not try to lie about it. So you think I cis pass too? Hell, my skull has had surgery to look feminine and I know I still don't cis pass. Very cringe.

You insult people who gender you correctly? No wonder your life is miserable and you're a such a miserable person! Angry" alt="Angry" title="Angry"> I'm really sorry for your plight, we're not all on the same line what comes to graceful transition, others work it out, while some don't no matter what. If you're one of the unlucky ones, tell me how in hell does that justify you to take a piss at me and Lotus and everybody else? I bet you hate every single trans woman out there who's successful with their transition? Guess what, its not your fault, this is how the world works.

I have some very good advice for you, get help to solve your insecurity and your obsession on cis passing, as soon as you feel more confident about yourself, it starts to work out much better. (Just FYI, men also gender me correctly most of the time.) I'm really sorry your FFS wasn't a glorious success, but you need to work around this problem which is obviously not in your face, but mostly in your mind. And when you go crazy envious about us others having nice breasts, you're not flat as a board either! Do you realize that we aren't any different on this than cis women are? There's fuckton of slim cis women who barely have any breasts or any shape to them and that's perfectly normal too because everyone is different and unique and all body types and shapes can be beautiful.

You know, I feel very sorry for you, I even pity you because you're obviously very hurt deep inside. But you know what girl, its not my fault or anybody else's fault! Its your unfortunate circumstances and your perceived failure with your transition that does it. And very likely most of it is only in your own mind. I could be your friend and comfort you and talk and try to find stuff that might help you, both to feel better and with your transition and body changes. But you're sabotaging it all by bitching and lashing out! You're projecting your own dysphoria onto others and that's not right. Its not my fault you're hurting, its not my fault that my transition is working out ok, its no reason for you bash me and misgender me and treat me like garbage. Stop projecting your insecurities on me, please.

I'm pissed off because of your shitty behavior, I would really want to give you back what you would deserve. I can play verbal chess if I want to, I could hurt you too, but that would be too low and I don't want to hurt someone who's already hurting inside. You need help, you need to get your mental health together and you deserve better. You deserve to be comforted and loved and the body changes you so badly crave for. But please clean up your act or you will be forever miserable as no one wants to help someone who's full of bitterness and anger.

Don't hate me, I haven't done anything bad to you. You need friends, not enemies. <3

You keep ignoring the fact that cis women have tiny skeletons and yours is fucking huge. You are an ogre telling me I can't cis pass like you. I'm not delusional like you. All the hugboxing has rotted your brain.

(26-01-2022, 09:42 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  You keep ignoring the fact that cis women have tiny skeletons and yours is fucking huge. You are an ogre telling me I can't cis pass like you. I'm not delusional like you. All the hugboxing has rotted your brain.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon