Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

(17-04-2024, 03:00 PM)CM213 Wrote:  Love that swim suit. Women get all the cool clothing. Lol. So jealous of you right now lol.

Its one of the best things, especially having the body for it. ^_^ One of the best things about transition is choice and variety with clothing from styles to colours to everything and anything. If I would be rich, this is the thing I would be absolutely vain about because I love to play with clothes. As much as I love to be without as at home I wear nothing or little as possible... Kinda funny combo I guess as dressing up is endlessly fun. Hug

You look great in that bikini.... looks good

WOW

Looking great! 

~H

Thanks everybody for replies, those I forgot to thank individually. Forgive me, I keep forgetting things. Blush Ian, yes its me, its amazing how life can change things isn't it? ^_^ 

I think I've had some lovely face changes happen lately, I dunno if I'm imagning things, I should take some picture without makeup some time again. Btw, face changes, the laser session did amazing job frying my facial hair, or what was left of it. I only have very few thin ones with actual colour left and most that is still there is blonde or almost transparent. I'm quite sure one more session and then its all about plucking and I can actually QUIT SHAVING my face! I can't believe its happening, twenty years of razor torture on my face is coming to an end! Well almost twenty as my facial hair showed up around 23yo or so. I can't believe soon I will just need tweezers. Good bye razor.

One change I never expected was eye colour. Mine used to be colour of angry ocean back in the day, more grey and blue than green, but HRT has changed my eye pigment and now they're green, and not just any green but in decent daylight its really pretty lagoon green. Big Grin Mixed with blue obviously. But its such a lovely change, I never thought something like that could happen. I did know HRT can change eye colour (All pigment from skin to hair to eyes.), typically to lighter and brighter, but never have I heard one pigment becoming stronger than the other. I've had mixed colour eyes all my life but the green has never before been this strong. I have a bit of central heterochromia too, there's a golden-brown ring there, subtle but its there.

[Image: 18-4-24-3.jpg]

EDIT: There was sunlight so I tried my best to catch a macro. My phone camera isn't the best at catching colours as they look like irl, it favours blues and reds, makes shadows really warm and it has quite low saturation which I think I could fix in settings. So to compensate, I did colour correction, adjusted lighting and saturation in photoshop to make it look like as close to how it is. If some body change is absolutely spot on lovely, its this. Blush

Hello Didi,

I remember reading an article somewhere that said many changes can happen while on HRT and one of them being is that eye color may change or become more vibrant. Also other things that may change is hands and feet may get smaller due to cartilage shrinking you may actually become shorter over time I'm not sure if that's due to like pelvic tilt or something like that but you may lose hi in the long run. There were many interesting things at this article said could potentially happen to an individual on HRT and again these changes can be very slow and subtle over the course of 10 plus years. 

Your eyes looks so amazing by the way that's awesome. 

I have blue eyes but they're typically more gray than a vibrant blue only sometimes do they look really sharp piercing blue like that of a Siberian husky. 

Not that I'm starting HRT anytime soon or who knows if I ever will get to that point but just the thought of it makes me excited for all those possible changes. 

I definitely need some laser hair treatment I typically shave everything I could reach daily but can't really get my back and even though I've been told I have soft features on my face I feel I don't look good without facial hair as a guy. I used to always shave and felt that growing facial hair was a fatter just something that all the wannabe popular hipster people are doing nowadays it seems like socially you're not considered a man if you don't have some form of facial hair even though I know that's completely absurd but that seems to be the trend that society is in right now. 

I'll have to see if I have any pictures where I don't have facial hair. 

How is no I was looking into getting a handheld at home laser hair removal device like the n o o d that is so popular on social media or YouTube but I'm not sure how well those things actually work versus just paying the money and having it professionally done.

I've had all of those happen. ^_^ I've lost about one inch of height, two and half shoe sizes from 44½ to 41-42. My hands have shrunk quite a bit, size ten gloves are too big now and they used to be quite snug. All this stuff is about soft tissues changing, pretty much all connective stuff between bones gets rewritten and becomes a bit smaller. My height loss hasn't been as extreme as I wished it would be, but then again that takes a long time as pelvic tilt and posture change for years.

Eye colour change is amazing! I had read about colour often becoming lighter and more vibrant, but nowhere did I read about certain colour becoming completely dominant. Mine have always had multiple colours but greens really jump out and its just crazy difference from before.

I have done numerous treatments with Tria device at home. Its painful and slow but it does work, its not IPL but actual laser so it does the same as professional deviced, its just slow and hurts a lot and the power output isn't nearly as good. Its nice though as after buying it, its free zapping sessions. You need a cold bag of some kind, first cool the area you work on, then start zapping, cool another area and repeat. That was it wont hurt quite as much. First about 10 sessions will nuke a LOT of hairs, further you go means dminishing returns so finishing the job at a professional place is a good idea, or going for electrolysis which is slower but guaranteed permanent results.

Importance of getting rid of facial hair is huge! There's no other facial feature as masculine as beard shadow, nothing is like that! Because women can have heavy browridge, strong jawlines low set eyebrows, small "hunter eyes" and all these so called masculine features, but almost no woman out there has a visible beard shadow. Its extremely rare, but 99% of men have it. So getting rid of that is a huge huge change. Nothing looks more masculine than that except having every possible typical manly trait at the same time. Big Grin

(18-04-2024, 04:45 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I've had all of those happen. ^_^  ... [a lot of quote text removed] ...
Importance of getting rid of facial hair is huge! There's no other facial feature as masculine as beard shadow, nothing is like that! Because women can have heavy browridge, strong jawlines low set eyebrows, small "hunter eyes" and all these so called masculine features, but almost no woman out there has a visible beard shadow. Its extremely rare, but 99% of men have it. So getting rid of that is a huge huge change. Nothing looks more masculine than that except having every possible typical manly trait at the same time. Big Grin

Interesting that there is a "consumer grade" laser laser device on market! I have tried IPL, and been not impressed about result. I found it to cost something like 499 USD.
My problem is also quite light hair color, also on beard. That would make even laser not to work well Sad . The kind of positive side of the lightness is that the "shadow" isn't very visible. But still very noticeable when touching. I would like to be smooth!

I hope the growth would be possible to reduce by other means if laser isn't a good option. And electrolysis is so expensive and slow!

There are certain types of laser which are meant to burn anything with pigment. Those are used in Finland as we for obvious genetics have a lot of blonde people here. I think the one I got treated with is the type which does scorch quite blonde ones too, its the pulsed type which zaps a LOT in quick succession. Of course its not perfect either as no laser is on anything except pale skin and dark hairs. Mostly I've been lucky with that but as I have plenty of blonde/silver/transparent hairs, those wont be going anywhere with laser.

Mine is Tria 4x or what was it called. It has availability issues these days for some reason and prices have went sky high. Mine cost around 400€ when I got it. Quite good investment for being able to fry about 80%-90% of all facial hair I had.

Lucky for I have dark brown hair, where ever hair grows, so maybe a I'll would work well enough and then go professional for the more stubborn spots.

Its Amaizing how you learned about clothing and makeup. For me I probably need someone to go buy clothes and makeup with me. My wife won't do it I believe. We have South Coast Plaza and many outlet stores. I wonder if I can find a friend to help.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon