Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

I'll reply to Teddy over here. Thanks for the compliment, I really love the changes and the direction its going. Hug  Not the least because of having plastic surgery to enhance everything HRT and NBE has done to me already. I order almost all supplements from iHerb.They deliver fast, prices are ok, works out just fine and it bypasses Finnish customs. Just change your country setting to match, they're from USA so might be domestic for you? I get all Swanson products from them, I have no idea about other supplier right now who would ship to EU. Yes you're correct that glandulars as a combination appear to help with lower body fat distribution a lot, but they also make weight gain extremely easy so while on them, be mindfull of your diet and exercise enough. Or to get most out of it, do weight cycles.

I guess you used google translate or something for the email? Its actually quite decent translation which is cool. I do speak Swedish to an extent but I'm badly out of practice. Big Grin

I've been slow on posting, I've been very busy. Therapy, voice lessons, going to write a contract for the new house tomorrow which means we're getting keys quite soon, surgery three month post check coming up in less than a month and what else. That means I'll get to know dates of the next step soon. And I've been learning makeup. Finally getting into it. My girlfriend bought me several lovely eye shadow pallettes which I've been delving into. So eye shadow now, then once I'm good enough at it, its eyeliner which is pain in the ass to get right.

NBE stuff is going nicely, I'm waiting to get some new things that I've been planning about for some time. And I'm waiting for results for what I have had going on for a while now. I'm also waiting to hit 34 month point to see how its going, see about buying a new bra soon. My old one is becoming painful to wear.

Playing with makeup again. ^_^ No reason, just for fun. I tried some contouring stuff with foundation and made crazy eye makeup. Usually nothing dark really works on me but I dunno, maybe this kinda does?  I'm still not touching eyeliner, no way, I want to get into this other stuff first. Big Grin

[Image: 2-4-24-2.jpg]

You look fantastic. Good for you!!

You're looking great and can understand why you haven't been updating.  Wishing you continued success.

Personally I changed my clothing and sizes to fit 4 inches growth in breast measurement. Did you adjust your clothing sizes to fit the new you (post surgery)? Also I didnt change my attraction toward masculine women with my breast growth I was always bi nonbinary. I do not desire a boyfriend. Do you desire a boyfriend?

Wow, Beth! You're a beautiful woman.

Wasn’t me. lol. Sorry

(02-04-2024, 07:47 PM)Billie Wrote:  Personally I changed my clothing and sizes to fit 4 inches growth in breast measurement. Did you adjust your clothing sizes to fit the new you (post surgery)? Also I didnt change my attraction toward masculine women with my breast growth I was always bi nonbinary. I do not desire a boyfriend. Do you desire a boyfriend?

I'm having a peculiar situation with clothing sizes. I used to be quite muscular first, so rather thick on upper body, then slimmed down a lot but still kept wearing the same clothes. I got as tiny as typical L size for men on shirts... On jeans I used to wear 33/34 just before transition which compared to what I wear now is tiny. I had ladies jeans for over a decade exclusively before transitioning.

Since then my shirts and a lot of other stuff have went up to ladies XL and XXL, latter is more fitting these days. No idea what these translate to in US sizes. My hips, thighs and butt have gotten so thick that its forcing my jeans and leggins go up in size which kinda sucks as bit more curves and I wont be able to find jeans what so ever. Surgery didn't make such dramatic difference as to need different clothing sizes, except that my bra is right at the end of the road despite the band length being too much for me now. Some tops are getting too small because I have so much boobs, some which are supposed to be normal length are croptops now... A long tanktop doesn't cover my hips any more. Its get interesting especially once the second phase is done, it will make more dramatic change than the first so I might need to adjust some clothes to it. I'm soon going to have curvy lady problems with boobs and hips requiring much more space than mid section. I'll manage somehow. Big Grin

I would say that I'm bi, but my absolutely shitty experience with men has made me so cynical about them, I rather just date women exclusively, just like I've done all my life. I wonder some times if I'm just fully lesbian as that's how it has turned out even when making out with guys can be fun, I just never end up dating them.

Great facial picture see a definite change every pretty girl Hearte

Very pretty face and make up skills coming along nicely.
Keep up the good work

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon