Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

Haters! Why would a person possibly become that?
Well if there are such they should be ignored.

Oh wow, and now there's such response, where did you lovelies pop out of? Blush  Let me answer to your posts first.

p_r_1974, Thanks, although I don't feel so good about my "amazing progress", I wish I could see it like others seem to... That's just my own demons plying tricks on me. I have problems with feeling inferior, lacking confidence and not believing to myself. I have been broken so many times on the way, some times these feelings just make me blind. Haters? I haven't seen any around, just been a bit disappointment about how quiet my thread has become despite people reading it a lot... I really love to have conversation going on.

catbeginner Wait a minute, me, intimidating? Really? Well.... I hope not.

Not so much breast development yet? Have you had your bloods done? Only once every two weeks, that sounds like a very long break in between, what type of E it is? EE? Not Estradiol valerate for sure right? EV has half life of about five days so it wouldn't make sense to inject with that long break.

Ok, It is day 79 on HRT, I'm two days away from the next shot. I should now be over the highest peak and E going down... I'm feeling pretty decent for now, quite stable, not too good and not too bad. I have had some big time fluctuations with the measurements going on, they took a nose dive to worse and then looked more normal again. I can't say yet if I'm growing right now or not. Areolas appear to be much puffier and I have some sensations of growth maybe picking up. Two days ago there was some deep itch again, some minor soreness and areolas are definitely "awake". There's also slight feeling of heaviness which hasn't been there before, not without swelling from pumping. It appears that my moods are somewhat more stable now, but there's likely a hormonal mess again for some time until my body adjusts well enough. I'm not posting pictures this time as there's nothing new, things look the same. I'll do a picture update once there is something to look at.

Small update. Post brought me bunch of Andocur sent by a good friend who used to be a regular poster here on BN... As she has no use for AA's, she wanted to help me out. So yea, I will be on 12,5mg once every three days for now, I'm not planning to keep this going long term, just to make sure I'll get my T under control. My injections alone should be enough to keep T levels down in time once my body gets used to it... I'll see how it goes. For sure I will keep the dosage down to avoid the side effects and will stop if anything nasty happens. Shouldn't though, 12,5mg seems to be considered a very safe dose and its not even needed daily as it has rather long half life.

I guess its good time to drop reishi completely now. Smile

Here's my program as it is now.

~5,6mg/0,14ml EV once every five days, deep subcutaneous above the buttock. 12,5mg Andocur once every three days. 50mikrogram vitamin D3 and three teaspoons of MSM daily. Two pumps of Progesterone cream on upper chest once every three days. Noogle 1-2 hours every four days.
Heart 

Hi Didi
I didnt realize you enjoyed the conversation here so much.
Bad me.
I'm a fix it person, so if it aint broke I just enjoy its beauty, and look for something that I can help fix.

YOU are fixed, you may have some doubts and fears, but your on your way to a new life! Thats something that 80% of us dont have.
I just wish I lived closer to you. I'd love to be your neighbor and chat every day, enjoy your highs, and give you hugs when your low.
Have a cup of coffee and watch the day begin and a beer in the evening to watch the day end.

So know I am with you and loving you even as I am sitting back, 3000 miles away, basking in your success.
But I will try to chat more, and think of me tomorrow morning when you have your first sip of coffee.
Love,
Bobbi

(07-09-2021, 12:06 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Didi
I didnt realize you enjoyed the conversation here so much.
Bad me.
I'm a fix it person, so if it aint broke I just enjoy its beauty, and look for something that I can help fix.

YOU are fixed, you may have some doubts and fears, but your on your way to a new life! Thats something that 80% of us dont have.
I just wish I lived closer to you. I'd love to be your neighbor and chat every day, enjoy your highs, and give you hugs when your low.
Have a cup of coffee and watch the day begin and a beer in the evening to watch the day end.

So know I am with you and loving you even as I am sitting back, 3000 miles away, basking in your success.
But I will try to chat more, and think of me tomorrow morning when you have your first sip of coffee.
Love,
Bobbi

Oh I would love that. <3 Most of my best friends live far away these days... It sucks, I have very few who I meetup with in real life from time to time. And most of them are often too busy with their own lives to come see me often.

Success, I hope soon I will have something more to show on that regard. Things have been lingering on place for a while now. With my current HRT though, if this wont bring in body changes, I don't think much else will. There's already some signs that things might be picking up the pace.

We're here. We're watching. We're reading. We're impressed. We're rooting for you.

Day 80

I just took my second injection and this time with the correct dose of 0,14ml. It may have been very slightly above it but not by much. On the left side and its aching a little bit, more than the first one did. It seems there's a trend showing up, since my measurements took a plunge bit over a week ago, everything's been looking much better for the last five days. It seems that my body is reacting quickly to the injections.

My band length has went down to near 36" which is awesome, it looks like it will be there permanently if the current development keeps on going. Bust has been measuring bigger for several days in a row, snug measurement today is 48,8". Cup size seems to be at the upper end of 38/85 G cup. (I really don't even like o measure cup sizes as they make so little sense. Dodgy ) Also breast volume is second highest I've ever recorded.

So far I've had a very nice ride on the injections, my mood is steadily improving, dysphoria feels very mild and quite easy to manage. I haven't noted other body changes yet other than my areolas being very puffy in a way they haven't been since early spring this year. And ofc the measurements are showing improvement. I'm very satisfied, its been a fantastic start. I'm hoping it keeps on going well and without problems. The trans clinic interview is two and half weeks away so getting ever closer with that too. I wish they will help me to get labs booked soon and cooperate without getting difficult about me doing DIY.

I kinda promised myself I wouldn't post progress pictures until there's something tangible to show, but I think I already do. Take a look, oh and no swelling from pumping this time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I thought about posting in your new thread a couple times, especially when I saw you a little discouraged for lack of comments, but people beat me to it mostly. I was going to say how I think the site is a great way to journal our progress and share those results, and if people comment or not that's just a bonus.

Try not to be discouraged when people don't always make themselves heard here. Be proud of your progress when you can, those good days that allow it at least, which I know can be hard as I've personally expressed. Everyone here, if they post in someones thread or not, generally is rooting for each other to succeed so know that there is always support even if its silent.

Many of us are simply quiet observers too. I know I usually am. Perhaps I should post in others threads more but I so often decide against it since I either lack the time for a proper response/conversation or that I don't think my words will really matter much. I tend to make longer posts too and that's not every ones cup of tea to want to read through all of it.

Anyway I'm happy to see your continued changes and success~ I'm always interested in hearing about peoples experiences from sublingual/buccal E2 over injections as I've always thought about making the switch too but haven't yet for a number of reasons. Keep us posted on that front, of course. You've certainly come a long way since I remember first seeing you around and I can't wait to see how far you'll be able to go!

(09-09-2021, 08:10 PM)Jamie-May Wrote:  I thought about posting in your new thread a couple times, especially when I saw you a little discouraged for lack of comments, but people beat me to it mostly. I was going to say how I think the site is a great way to journal our progress and share those results, and if people comment or not that's just a bonus.

Try not to be discouraged when people don't always make themselves heard here. Be proud of your progress when you can, those good days that allow it at least, which I know can be hard as I've personally expressed. Everyone here, if they post in someones thread or not, generally is rooting for each other to succeed so know that there is always support even if its silent.

Many of us are simply quiet observers too. I know I usually am. Perhaps I should post in others threads more but I so often decide against it since I either lack the time for a proper response/conversation or that I don't think my words will really matter much. I tend to make longer posts too and that's not every ones cup of tea to want to read through all of it.

Anyway I'm happy to see your continued changes and success~ I'm always interested in hearing about peoples experiences from sublingual/buccal E2 over injections as I've always thought about making the switch too but haven't yet for a number of reasons. Keep us posted on that front, of course. You've certainly come a long way since I remember first seeing you around and I can't wait to see how far you'll be able to go!

I got a weird lack of response and feedback like everywhere at once, that + being dysphoric bitch isn't a good combination.

I'm just glad to be off the pills... Although Estrofem did work wonders on me, huge change within weeks and it gave me a taste of what feeling normal is like. For me the injection is way simpler and better choice, no need to remember it several times a day is really nice. And it feels like I'm becoming sane, feeling like I should. I love it. But sunlingual Estrofem was awesome, with my current experience, that's the second best choice. I'm yet to know how other methods would compare but no idea if I will get to know that as injections seem to be working so well on me. And my current meds will last me close to two years so I likely wont need to change anything for a long time. Only thing I wish to change is to get on progesterone. Smile

Lets see how it goes, I have about one year of breast growth behind right now and very likely there's several more to come. My dream is to get few sizes more just to get the projection I want to have... Time will tell if I get there. So far all previous goals have came and went.

(10-09-2021, 06:28 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I got a weird lack of response and feedback like everywhere at once, that + being dysphoric bitch isn't a good combination.

I'm just glad to be off the pills... Although Estrofem did work wonders on me, huge change within weeks and it gave me a taste of what feeling normal is like. For me the injection is way simpler and better choice, no need to remember it several times a day is really nice. And it feels like I'm becoming sane, feeling like I should. I love it. But sunlingual Estrofem was awesome, with my current experience, that's the second best choice. I'm yet to know how other methods would compare but no idea if I will get to know that as injections seem to be working so well on me. And my current meds will last me close to two years so I likely wont need to change anything for a long time. Only thing I wish to change is to get on progesterone. Smile

Lets see how it goes, I have about one year of breast growth behind right now and very likely there's several more to come. My dream is to get few sizes more just to get the projection I want to have... Time will tell if I get there. So far all previous goals have came and went.
Aww, I'm sorry. I know how that can feel. I'd give people hugs over the internet if I could to make them feel better. Estrofem has been good to me so far as I've said in my own thread. I'm jealous of the ease and possibly better results of injections for sure. I hope they work out super wonderfully for you~ Sane is a good thing in most people's eyes, but feeling like you should is what really matters here.

It's great that we can take something so simple and feel much better for it, yet also sad that many of us discovered it in there 20s and beyond. I do wish I could go back 10 or so years and try to set my course earlier but as I can't I just keep moving along and am motivated to change what I can now instead of worrying too much about the past.

PG (I'm on 200mg suppository) is so perfect for me. I certainly recommend trying it when/if you can. As with many things in HRT your mileage may vary of course but it really seemed to put me in the place I couldn't have been without it. So far at least. I can't imagine it will suddenly get worse though. I do hope it will do more with my breast development than it has in the first month but for all other purposes of feminization, balance, and beyond, it's been fantastic.

Remember that even if people don't always post that this (to me) is also a very personal journey. We all need to stay strong and keep our motivation up~ It's hard not to give in to doubt sometimes but know that there is people rooting for you too!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon