Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and how it makes me feel

For me the addiction and withdrawal are both about how shitty I feel if I allow testosterone to dominate my body... When I stop for a while, all the nasty sides of male T level will come rushing back and beat me to pulp. The further down the line I go, harder it has become to deal with that so I've stopped taking breaks completely. And the 'addiction' is to keep on getting better results and feel that calmness that comes with hormones being more on the female side.

But that's just me, I'm trans so obviously anything that makes me more fem soothes my mind and makes me feel better. Big Grin 

The mental effect was the first change I noticed and its the best effect too. Pm also has a tendency to make emotions go haywire, adding Reishi to keep DHT in checked helped with this.

(18-06-2021, 07:51 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  For me the addiction and withdrawal are both about how shitty I feel if I allow testosterone to dominate my body... When I stop for a while, all the nasty sides of male T level will come rushing back and beat me to pulp. The further down the line I go, harder it has become to deal with that so I've stopped taking breaks completely. And the 'addiction' is to keep on getting better results and feel that calmness that comes with hormones being more on the female side.

But that's just me, I'm trans so obviously anything that makes me more fem soothes my mind and makes me feel better. Big Grin 

The mental effect was the first change I noticed and its the best effect too. Pm also has a tendency to make emotions go haywire, adding Reishi to keep DHT in checked helped with this.
A very articulate post. Take note.

Thanks so much for the input, it is God last paragraph of HelloDiDi that resonates with me

It is the mental effect I love I and only take one 250 grm PM pill a day and it's enough to maintain the mental change

I use pm cream but I am so badly torn on my breasts ....I see very small change and think wow I have always wanted them....then sadly know very well a 75 kg 57 year old guy can't have breast and be accepted such a dilemma

The rest of my body can be as feminine as I can get it nobody would know

(19-06-2021, 09:10 PM)Gary Wrote:  

Thanks so much for the input, it is God last paragraph of HelloDiDi that resonates with me

It is the mental effect I love I and only take one 250 grm PM pill a day and it's enough to maintain the mental change

I use pm cream but I am so badly torn on my breasts ....I see very small change and think wow I have always wanted them....then sadly know very well a 75 kg 57 year old guy can't have breast and be accepted such a dilemma

I'm 57 too, alright 60kg but age though a bit of a bummer we can still be ...well, a bit tempting. You can be a bit old but doesn't mean you cannot be sexy. thinking of a picture I posted in my nightdress not too long ago, where I look like a teenager. Not going to repost that here but 57!!!! Sod it! We can still do it. You can be 57 and have full cups, need proof? Will show my tits. 75kg doesn't sound like a lot to me. I was 92. Just be you and sod everything else.

(19-06-2021, 09:29 PM)Drew Wrote:  

I'm 57 too, alright 60kg but age though a bit of a bummer we can still be ...well, a bit tempting. You can be a bit old but doesn't mean you cannot be sexy. thinking of a picture I posted in my nightdress not too long ago, where I look like a teenager. Not going to repost that here but 57!!!! Sod it! We can still do it. You can be 57 and have full cups, need proof? Will show my tits. 75kg doesn't sound like a lot to me. I was 92. Just be you and sod everything else.

Your so right but it is friends family and employees that are the issue really I can do so much that I can hide and have done for years but breasts if I was successful are not east to hide sadly lime shaved legs or the bra I wear during winter nobody can see what under male cloths

I also have some awesome pics I think any way of me dressed and love the way I look lol I already had a feminine physice so.my wife always tells me lol

(19-06-2021, 10:21 PM)Gary Wrote:  

Your so right but it is friends family and employees that are the issue really I can do so much that I can hide and have done for years but breasts if I was successful are not east to hide sadly lime shaved legs or the bra I wear during winter nobody can see what under male cloths

I also have some awesome pics I think any way of me dressed and love the way I look lol I already had a feminine physice so.my wife always tells me lol

Well you sound a lot like me, same age and blessed with a female type frame which to be honest feels a bit like cheating. We strive to achieve results and are overjoyed when we can finally wear a bra and not have to stuff it with tissues, socks or bird seed filled stocking  because it's all just us in there filling it., it's awesome to be able to do that. Then we hide it! Or try to. Become masters of disguise and know how to hide, or at least we fool ourselves into thinking we can. But there are days when you think, to hell with it! Today I want people to look at me, not going to hide them. You mention employees, I don't know what you do but I'm the boss too in a very alpha male aggressive type environment but honestly nobody cares. You may be quite surprised at opening and revealing then the lack of interest from others. At our age a lot of men have.......hate this word, but moobs. So we can sort of get away with it even though ours are pretty huge in proportion to the rest of our body.

(20-06-2021, 07:04 AM)Drew Wrote:  

(19-06-2021, 10:21 PM)Gary Wrote:  

Well you sound a lot like me, same age and blessed with a female type frame which to be honest feels a bit like cheating. We strive to achieve results and are overjoyed when we can finally wear a bra and not have to stuff it with tissues, socks or bird seed filled stocking  because it's all just us in there filling it., it's awesome to be able to do that. Then we hide it! Or try to. Become masters of disguise and know how to hide, or at least we fool ourselves into thinking we can. But there are days when you think, to hell with it! Today I want people to look at me, not going to hide them. You mention employees, I don't know what you do but I'm the boss too in a very alpha male aggressive type environment but honestly nobody cares. You may be quite surprised at opening and revealing then the lack of interest from others. At our age a lot of men have.......hate this word, but moobs. So we can sort of get away with it even though ours are pretty huge in proportion to the rest of our body.

Thank you such Drew makes me feel so.much better just what my wife keeps saying to me

And yes I am a boss of quite a lot of staff and and have to keep the respect they have for me

And yes I am very much like you indeed it sounds like I used to be concerned about my shaved legs and worry what people would think ....it's been a good 10 years now and nobody has said a thing I also like to wear an anklet leather so it's not to girly and use to worry about that and nope nothing said nothing changes so as my wife would say stop been silly

It is such a wonderful feeling to just be me when I can

I love winter here now I can paint my nails wear a bra to work and nobody knows ....one  day I will be able to fill it like you fingers crossed my niples hurt like heck yesterday so maybe that is a good sign lol

Again thank you for your insight and inspiration:-)

Yes nipple pain i's very real, they hurt like crap, just banging boobs against things will be seriously painful there is a strange stage where we become acutely aware and protective of those boobs when they are sensitive and won't let anything or anybody come close to them.

Lol sorry I run a printing and publishing business not exciting ? intesting your important job you must be proud of it  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

We are surprisingly similar I have no desire to go out in public but absolutely crave a feminine body and yes have felt disgusted and ditched everything and then had to start again...won't do that again once the hair grew back on my legs i thought omg yuck so dumb forgot how hard it was to shave them for the first time what a pain having to do it again ...been shaved for years now love it.... if only my staff knew what I was wearing under my business clothes lol

And nothing wrong with 60s fashion it was very colorful that's for sure

And nipples oddly only hurt like hel that day not now not sure why but it is what is I guess

(21-06-2021, 10:40 AM)Gary Wrote:  

Lol sorry I run a printing and publishing business not exciting ? intesting your important job you must be proud of it  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

We are surprisingly similar I have no desire to go out in public but absolutely crave a feminine body and yes have felt disgusted and ditched everything and then had to start again...won't do that again once the hair grew back on my legs i thought omg yuck so dumb forgot how hard it was to shave them for the first time what a pain having to do it again ...been shaved for years now love it.... if only my staff knew what I was wearing under my business clothes lol

And nothing wrong with 60s fashion it was very colorful that's for sure

And nipples oddly only hurt like hel that day not now not sure why but it is what is I guess

The pain should probably return means its working. Just be careful of excited dogs. Well dogs are almost always excited but they are quite talented at banging into sore boobs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon