Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and how it makes me feel

Hi

I have been taking PM for about a month now and it is very small dose with cream ,but the small dose makes me feel so good and also makes me a lot more relaxed about the things I use to worry about

also my health has been so good i used to get upset stomachs from some foods and my skin has cleared up in a nut shell I have never felt better

I guess my question is it is very easy to get get a little addicted to it and how long can you take it ?

And what happens if I stop and do I have to ???

Cheers in advance

(16-06-2021, 05:21 AM)Gary Wrote:  

Hi

I have been taking PM for about a month now and it is very small dose with cream ,but the small dose makes me feel so good and also makes me a lot more relaxed about the things I use to worry about

also my health has been so good i used to get upset stomachs from some foods and my skin has cleared up in a nut shell I have never felt better

I guess my question is it is very easy to get get a little addicted to it and how long can you take it ?

Cheers in advance

Can only speak for myself but imo it can be addictive.
Not chemically but the progress you see can be difficult to stop until it gets too far and you realise oooops.

Exactly what Drew said.

You will see a loss in Breast (fatty stuff), but the core of your breast your pretty much stuck with.
The addiction is just you learning to love your new femme gentle self. If you quit you will see the ugly hammer swing male side come back, but you will have learned to recognize it and do a WTF, and calm down easier.

Bobbi

(16-06-2021, 01:17 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Exactly what Drew said.

You will see a loss in Breast (fatty stuff), but the core of your breast your pretty much stuck with.
The addiction is just you learning to love your new femme gentle self. If you quit you will see the ugly hammer swing male side come back, but you will have learned to recognize it and do a WTF, and calm down easier.

Bobbi

Your so right about the calmer gental feelings it makes like so much more pleasant especially when I run businesses should.have stumped on to this year's ago

Not to.mention never felt so good about myself as well

Do I have to cycle off it or as im such a small dose just carry on ...o think I would miss it I actually look  forward to my morning pill lol

(16-06-2021, 05:45 AM)Drew Wrote:  
(16-06-2021, 05:21 AM)Gary Wrote:  

Hi

Cheers in advance

Can only speak for myself but imo it can be addictive.
Not chemically but the progress you see can be difficult to stop until it gets too far and you realise oooops.

Yes I am concerned about the oops part as I live in a small town .....it is tricky as I am so.much happier when I lok at myself these days

(16-06-2021, 09:32 PM)Gary Wrote:  

Bobbi

Your so right about the calmer gental feelings it makes like so much more pleasant especially when I run businesses should.have stumped on to this year's ago

Do I have to cycle off it or as im such a small dose just carry on ...o think I would miss it I actually look  forward to my morning pill lol

Like the old saying " if it feels good do it"
If a small dose gives you a feeling of happiness then I'd stay on it.
And cycling is one approach, but thats usually to end a plateau. It lets your body retreat for a while and then the next dose is a boost.
Not that you'll go to a DD, it just help and renews that brand new feeling.
PM has a lot of benefits besides Boobs.
 Google it  but you have to go awhile past the ads to get the health benefits.
One thing I really miss is the lack of Body odor. NBE really knock that for a loop.
Enjoy
Bobbi

(17-06-2021, 11:19 AM)Happyme Wrote:  
(16-06-2021, 09:32 PM)Gary Wrote:  

Bobbi

Like the old saying " if it feels good do it"
If a small dose gives you a feeling of happiness then I'd stay on it.
And cycling is one approach, but thats usually to end a plateau. It lets your body retreat for a while and then the next dose is a boost.
Not that you'll go to a DD, it just help and renews that brand new feeling.
PM has a lot of benefits besides Boobs.
 Google it  but you have to go awhile past the ads to get the health benefits.
One thing I really miss is the lack of Body odor. NBE really knock that for a loop.
Enjoy
Bobbi

Sounds lime great advice if I can just take the 500 a day with out to much growth I would.be so happy the only thing that scares me off is getting to.much growth I still want to be a man but simply adore and love having a feminine body always have done

I did not expect to feel so great and healthy with PM so that's been a real surprise

PM isn't addictive in the traditional sense. However, if you are trans and/or desire to feminize your body, you may be quite reluctant to give up taking pm. You won't go into withdrawal if you stop taking pm, but you may miss the benefits of being on pm.

(18-06-2021, 12:11 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  PM isn't addictive in the traditional sense. However, if you are trans and/or desire to feminize your body, you may be quite reluctant to give up taking pm. You won't go into withdrawal if you stop taking pm, but you may miss the benefits of being on pm.

Thanks for the advice I think it the overall amazing feeling of well being both mentally and physically, I have always wanted a feminine body and have trained dieted shaved ect for years to get as close as I can breasts would complete me but sadly where I live and work does make it that easy

That aside the breasts have taken a slight back seat to simply how amazing I feel or maybe it is bringing out my feminine side that has long.been kept hidden don't know very hard to explain but 95% of wants breasts so badly 5% is scared lol

Another thing I would never discuss my feelings either so.many changes for the good I guess

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon