Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Masculine men here?

It is a challenge indeed. But it's possible for sure. There's many men that somehow get huge breasts because of gyno (and not necessarily fat guys), and they really stay as masculine as it can be in general. The problem is there's no record of people doing it on purpose. I mean, there's so many on their journey who just keep it to themselves, not out of selfishness, but because society doesn't accept yet that men who like that exist. And to avoid being judged they keep it a secret. That and also that they don't feel like they fit, for example, in a group of crossdressers. We all know that typical way of acting some men have regarding avoiding being called gay or whatever. I'm sure that happens in the breast growing context too.

(14-03-2021, 08:31 AM)Mike_Chest Wrote:  

It is a challenge indeed. But it's possible for sure. There's many men that somehow get huge breasts because of gyno (and not necessarily fat guys), and they really stay as masculine as it can be in general. The problem is there's no record of people doing it on purpose. I mean, there's so many on their journey who just keep it to themselves, not out of selfishness, but because society doesn't accept yet that men who like that exist. And to avoid being judged they keep it a secret. That and also that they don't feel like they fit, for example, in a group of crossdressers. We all know that typical way of acting some men have regarding avoiding being called gay or whatever. I'm sure that happens in the breast growing context too.

Yep, I've talked to few. One guy specially is crazy with it... But often these dudes seem to have a combo of gynecomastia + severe obesity going on, then loose weight and boobs stay there. I would say it's a lucky combination of gyno + overweight + right genetics. But there's no way to know it beforehand as there's so much of YMMV in this.

The in between is a tough place to be for the very reasons you mentioned. Too much fear of social stigma and its better to just not have boobs. But then again, specially men have such a shitty perception on this stuff, its unbelievable how much can go under the radar. I mean my boobs are BOOBS, nothing hides them, but most of the time, people don't see it unless I wear a bra to accentuate them. They don't perceive what they don't expect. But I guess I'm a bit biased to talk about this since I have gone from a guy with boobs to a woman with a penis, or actually not, I'm just finally being me, not trying to suppress anything. I used to be i somewhat of a denial and I'm sick of it, so now just being me. Also, I don't care if people notice it or not. I go out dressed up all the time and I'm not trying to hide anything.

Well, I guess I must be one of the weirdos Smile
I'm very much in the man and wanting to stay a man corner and not lose any function down below, which I accept is probably a nigh on impossible outcome, as such I accept there will be compromises along the way.
Boob-wise all I desire is a pair of female shaped breasts probably a maximum B cup, as it is the shape I so desire - think quality above quantity Smile
Clothing-wise, yes, I wear women's clothing, started when I was 11/12-year old, but I don't consider it crossdressing as I always present as a man.
I love females and the female form, bums, flat tums and boobs do it for me Smile Smile  but I wouldn't want to emulate them, just a nice small pair of boobs will do me, thanks.  
Maybe a little different from others, but that's the beauty of mankind, we are all different Smile

Yep. BN is a diverse bunch. Night and day and everything in between I tell ya'll. Big Grin  I've come a long way too, from one end to another so things can change. Fair warning about boobs and herbs though, there's a good change of getting more than bargained for, boob greed is a real deal as is opening the proverbial Pandora's box, so proceed with caution.

(14-03-2021, 10:37 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Yep. BN is a diverse bunch. Night and day and everything in between I tell ya'll. Big Grin  I've come a long way too, from one end to another so things can change. Fair warning about boobs and herbs though, there's a good change of getting more than bargained for, boob greed is a real deal as is opening the proverbial Pandora's box, so proceed with caution.
Wise words, you young beautiful sage, wise words indeed  Smile

(raises hand)
I'm a guy. I think and act like a guy, although I'm not in the least a macho "tough guy." I'm more in tune with women and women's issues than most, I think. But I'm not a CD and I wouldn't want to live as a woman, even part time.

What I would love is to have a completely feminine body that I could hide somehow, including a thin waist, big butt and thighs and smallish breasts that are unmistakably feminine, especially the nipples.

I don't think that I qualify as one of the "weirdos", but I  am not going any further than developing breasts.

I do wear bras and switch back and forth between panties and men's underwear. I am not at all interested in wearing women's clothing or getting into wigs and make up. Sometimes I do like to walk around in heels at home.

Gender fluid is what I would consider myself, but basically present to the world as male. I enjoy working out to build muscle and stay in shape as I get older with a definite vision of myself as an in-shape guy with large breasts.

This is just how I see myself and feel no need to join either the full male or transgender camps.

I think that there are infinite variations in people to the point where there are no real classifications.

Joey

(14-03-2021, 08:31 AM)Mike_Chest Wrote:  

Tall order.

It depends a lot, of course, upon what are the masculine traits you are hoping to preserve.

From what I think I know on the subject, guys who appear very masculine by way of having enormous muscles, yet have breast growth, have gotten that way by accident.  They will in all probability have been using steroids and/or injecting excessive amounts of testosterone.  The testosterone soon gets aromatized into estrogens, and they wind up with an estrogen load comparable to that of a 21 year old girl.  Their testes have nothing to do in such an environment, which then go to sleep and shrink to the size of marbles.

For a guy to have big boobs without the use of exogenous testosterone, it is very probable that they are overweight, and/or have high levels of intra-abdominal fat around their internal organs.  Visceral fat is particularly good at aromatizing testosterone into estrogen (though subcutaneous fat does a pretty good job as well.)  Such a guy might have acceptable levels of DHT, but also has high levels of estrogen, which then leads to boob growth.

You’d have to determine what being masculine means for you, before arriving at the best technique for taking one isolated part of your body in the opposite direction.

Funny how almost everybody jumped on the word weirdo here. xD As I meant it as an ironic joke more than anything else. Was is perceived as such? Big Grin 

For me its been quite a journey, it seems the further I go, more feminine I wish to become. But then again, this has everything to do with letting myself finally loose with the things I've secretly dreamed about since ages ago. So I guess I never was in the MsM camp with NBE in the first place.

I totally interpreted it as a term of endearment, and embraced it as such.  The irony of being gender-identity mavericks, yet having great diversity amongst us, was not lost on me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon