Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Masculine men here?

Hello everyone, hope you are all doing great,

I've been looking into the forum and I was wondering if there's any men here into growing their breasts but not only staying male but acting like a cis man. So men who are not into crossdressing or similar. Just men who like or would like to have breasts, keeping everything else as it is. It seems like this specific group is not very active on the forum. Maybe just lurking around or maybe I'm the only one...? I would just like to make some new contacts with the same interests. If it's one of you and you don't want to post a reply just private message me.

And to everyone who reads this: have an awesome day Wink

I remember seeing some of these guys just wanting to have boobs and keeping everything else as it is... But they seem to be few and far between and almost everyone else have different motives for growing boobs. I dunno if any of you weirdos are active at the moment. xD Don't get offended, just a joke as it seems more common to people here either have some CD stuff going on or then they're somewhere in the trans spectrum.

Anyway, I don't think you're alone.  Big Grin

Hahaha non taken. Yeah, it seems like if a man wants to have breasts of his own then there's only two reasons: he is either trans or CD, and that's not true. That's the majority of cases but not all. After all it's just a body part. That's also why I posted, to make act of presence xD

I know... there must be someone out there... I know there is, just don't seem to find them yet.

There’s a few of us here. 
It’s mostly sissies though.

I qualify as one of the weirdos, I think.  However, I am completely opposite, in that breasts are one of the last things I’d develop.  CD does nothing for me, dudes’ bodies do nothing for me.  Yet my love for the female form finds me progressively embodying it to varying degrees, though only under the wrapper.  I present as male, feel male and intend to stay male.  Yet there are times.. where I want options.  Breasts would blow my cover, so I avoid them.

And I'm one of the weird ones Big Grin  I am a man and I want to stay that way. I grow a beard, I adore men’s underwear and I don’t have any women’s clothing items.
However, I adore breasts. The breasts on a man are attractive to me, and I have always wanted to have them. Nature played a little with me, I have gynecomastia. My tits are not big and I would like them to grow by one cup, maximum by two. If they will be very visible, I will wear a compression undershirt.
I am here to discover how I can achieve this Smile

Re: I'm one of the weird ones. 

We’re all weird here. Some more-so than others. 

My bad English. I speak my native language better Big Grin  Tongue

(13-03-2021, 10:44 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  And I'm one of the weird ones Big Grin  I am a man and I want to stay that way. I grow a beard, I adore men’s underwear and I don’t have any women’s clothing items.
However, I adore breasts. The breasts on a man are attractive to me, and I have always wanted to have them. Nature played a little with me, I have gynecomastia. My tits are not big and I would like them to grow by one cup, maximum by two. If they will be very visible, I will wear a compression undershirt.
I am here to discover how I can achieve this Smile

I'd say you're in the right place then.  You could search this site for a year, and still keep finding new things to help inform you in your quest.

Presumably you are trying to avoid any feminization, except for your breasts, which is a bit like trying to run in opposite directions at the same time.

I know what I would do, if I had your objective.  I’d start with muscular hypertrophy of my pectoral muscles.  If that did not satisfy me, I’d begin topical estradiol, to keep the highest concentration of estrogen as close to target cells as possible before the estrogen went systemic.  I’d hopefully mess with my androgens as little as possible, unless it were to try and boost them.  I’d keep my body fat percentage low, in order to minimize aromatization of T into estrogens.  I’d use aromatase inhibitors to spare my endogenous testosterone as much as possible.  I’d avoid things that counteract conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone.  I’d also worry a bit about developing BPH, since some of the inevitable circulating estrogen metabolites would reach the prostate.

I find this stuff sort of funny as its so conflicting. There's no real way of being both at the same time. The perfect way to get boobs and stay completely male though...

Implants. Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon