Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Masculine men here?

I'm a male and want to stay that way.  I have no interest in cross dressing, but I love my boobs.  They give me great pleasure. I want to increase the size of my nipples, areolas, and breast.  It's a very slow process.

Well I would say I fit into this category.

I am a 29 year old male, and have been with my now wife for 12 years.

I have been Cross dressing for a year and love the way it feels bringing out a feminine side.

During the day im Ralph, I love wrenching on my classic cars and video games, guns, suits etc all manly stuff.

In the evenings or on days off I am Jessica, long black hair, full makeup, floor length hi slit dresses, and from what Im told by my closest friends I put off the more elegant style. I also have ditched my male underwear and wear women's high waisted underwear. Just a lot more comfortable and fun. Today is my first full day of wearing a small unnoticeable slip on bra, even though I have very small man boobs, they feel secure.

Now it has come to a discussion with my wife lately about boobs. When I cross dress I have 3 sets, Size E forms, a Size F collar cut breast plate, and size G full neck breast plate. I have bras from 40 DD to 42 DDD depending on which I wear.

The plain fact is I love boobs, and I would love to grow my own. She has no problem with it, but I want to do it safely and still retain my male functions.

So its nice to know that there are others out there that want to remain male but have a set of boobs. I told here if not now, but at some point I want a chest in the C or D/DD range. I think I have a lot of research and reading to do.  Cool" alt="Cool" title="Cool">

Returning to the original poster's question, I think there is probably a large group of masculine, cisgender men who have a breast fetish and want to develop their breasts but may be a minority within the larger community of people who engage in this activity. Naturally, they may be less visible or vocal. They may also be "closeted" in regard to these urges and just want to engage with these desires rather than talk about it endlessly online.

In regards to the ability to develop breasts without feminization, I believe it's possible by just monitoring your progress and stopping when you reach your goal. You might be able to avoid some of the usual changes, like loss of muscle and fat redistribution, by taking frequent, extended breaks. The body is pretty resilient and will bounce back except possibly if you've been on the supplements for a really long time without breaks. Then, you may not recover as well. If you use PM, the breast development should be permanent from what I've read.

I feel I'm along the same path with wanting to maintain my masculinity and male characteristics. I'm literally brand new to this. However, I already have a pretty detailed spreadsheet to monitor supplement intake and measurements. When I get to my goal, hopefully I won't fall victim to this pink fog I keep hearing so much about and will stop. I don't think it is inevitable that someone will go further than they initially wanted to go. Depends on how well you know yourself before you start, I would imagine. Nevertheless, if someone is destined to go down a path to full transition, I guess that's a process of self discovery that should be encouraged rather than judged.

As for me, I'm gay and have no sexual interest in women whatsoever. I'm not even interested in their breasts! However, I like men with strong pecs and developed nipples and those who are perhaps transfemme but not desiring a full transition. I love a "genetic" male with breasts. Dick and breasts. For me, that's the best of any world I can imagine.  Big Grin

We indeed come in all types on this forum.

I think you can find all kinds on this site and I find it very nice. We are all different but we all love titts. For an man without crossdressing fantasies it may be strange but why not. We have only this live and this body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon