Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Experience with Glandular type Products

(07-01-2021, 10:33 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  

(07-01-2021, 01:18 PM)Happyme Wrote:   

Well Thanks to you TG1951!
I always had normal to low BP until I hooked up with my now wife.
I always blamed her but now its clear that it was the PM, BO and what ever other NBE herb I was on. that was doing it.
I came out to my wife when we were dating and sometime after that started NBE, and thats when BP started to rise.
I also had a blood clot in my leg last summer, and the best I can think, it had to have been a result of the PM (E) I had been taking for the past 6 years.
So I'm off all that stuff, except I do a BO nipple cream every day and that seem to be making me a lot rounder.
I also Noogle when I have the chance. too
Bobbi

Does PM have such strong side effects? That makes me a little worried. I'm sorry to hear you suffered so much Bobbi.  I hope you recovered from the clot and from all the stress.

Regarding the BO cream, how does it work? And may i ask what brand it is?

Huggs

- Alexis

Hi Alexis,
Thanks for your well wishes. I'm fine now but I love to figure out what caused these problems..I'm a kinda fix it girl..
I like to share my successes and failures here to help others and I learn a lot for everyone too. There is no right answer here for everyone.

I make my own BO cream.
I just break 2 capsules of Swansons BO into a small bowl, and add Aloe Vera gel (the purest you can get) usually about 1 to 2 tablespoons will be enough, and mix well. Put a lid on it, and if you use the creme twice a day it should last a week or more.

Clean your nipple area with Alcohol, let it dry, and add enough creme to cover your nipple and Areola, unless they are very large, then just about 1" in diameter will do.
Put the nipple protectors on, and I like to wear a bra with some padding so that my breasts stay warm and the nipple protectors wont come off.

BO likes to build fat and Aloe is an excellent carrier. The body will soak up the Aloe and the BO goes along for the ride.
This concentrates the BO effects more on the breasts and avoids the nasty habit of building fat in the belly and hips.

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread