Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suppository Dosage as Opposed to Consumed Dosage

(04-01-2021, 11:52 PM)pear Wrote:  

I've never  swallowed 1000mg in one go, but 250mg in water in a
syringe feels sufficient and I have no desire to try 500mg by
water/syringe in one go.  I have taken orally  1000mg  total  per day
(500mg morning and evening). I would say that 250mg by water/syringe
once daily has the same or  even stronger effect. It also  seems to me
that water/syringe has a stronger effect on my hips, thighs and ass. As far as the top half is concerned areolas and nipples appear more reddened, enlarged and feel  kind of restless

I only have  500mg caps so I split them

Yeah i did mean 2x500 mg (for example Ainterol pills have this dosage).

And wow, what you describe seems really awesome!

As of now i'm planning to go on 1000mg (morning and evening) but in case i'll get the possibility  i'll give this rectal PM a shot, seems good!

Thanks pear! You fully answered my question <3

- Alexis

EDIT: dumb question: does the capsule have powder inside when you split it? How to make 2 equal parts? (if is a 500 mg capsule)

(05-01-2021, 01:39 AM)Alexis P Wrote:  

EDIT: dumb question: does the capsule have powder inside when you split it? How to make 2 equal parts? (if is a 500 mg capsule)

You kinda have to peel away the "top" of the capsule (the shorter of the two pieces that make up the capsule). The two parts are bonded together. Once you do that, you'll find that most of the power is in the remaining (large) section. You can pour out the powder and divide it in half with a blade, cocaine-style. Big Grin

(05-01-2021, 06:27 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(05-01-2021, 01:39 AM)Alexis&nbsp;P Wrote:  

You kinda have to peel away the "top" of the capsule (the shorter of the two pieces that make up the capsule). The two parts are bonded together. Once you do that, you'll find that most of the power is in the remaining (large) section. You can pour out the powder and divide it in half with a blade, cocaine-style. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

With the capsules I use it's  more of  a case of just twisting the  shorter top cap off then pouring the bit left in the top into water and then pouring nearly half the powder in the longer capsule into water. I then push the top cap back on to the longer capsule bottom half and keep it for the next dosage.

(05-01-2021, 12:43 PM)pear Wrote:  

With the capsules I use it's  more of  a case of just twisting the  shorter top cap off then pouring the bit left in the top into water and then pouring nearly half the powder in the longer capsule into water. I then push the top cap back on to the longer capsule bottom half and keep it for the next dosage.

My Ainterol caps are well-bonded together. I can't just twist the tops off; they have to be torn off.

I think I'll be giving this method a try once my next supply of powder comes in tomorrow. It certainly sounds like the most efficient way to go about using it.

(07-01-2021, 02:40 AM)Myrrh Wrote:  

I think I'll be giving this method a try once my next supply of powder comes in tomorrow. It certainly sounds like the most efficient way to go about using it.

This sounds worthwhile, but it seems messy.

1) Not being a drug user, I'm not used to "splitting it with a blade like you do cocaine" Smile Any more detailed advice?

2) Once you've split it, what do you do with the half that you're not taking to keep it for the next dose?

I'm planning to start PM in about a week.  I was going to start with 500mg once a day and stay on that for a couple weeks to a month to see how my body adapts to it, and then increase to 500 mg morning and evening.  So if I do this, I would start with 250mg in water each day, right?

Very interessant topic.. Anyway I'm afraid this could be irritating for the guts and mucus.
There some diy suppositories, they are likely to use cocoa butter and coconut oil to make it soft.
https://theherbalacademy.com/diy-herbal-suppositories/

Anyway a syringe is very easy to use, but I'd rather mix PM powder with Aloe Vera instead of water.
I'm curious about trying with BO, anyone has done that ?..

Well, I've been using this method since my supply arrived on Tuesday (3 days now) (and BTW, my Ainterol capsules CAN be pulled apart -they're not sealed).

This works okay, but it's a little inconvenient.  Is there any one on here with a medical background that could tell us what would happen if we just took the capsule and shoved it up there like a suppository?

(21-01-2021, 06:06 PM)boobienewbie Wrote:  Well, I've been using this method since my supply arrived on Tuesday (3 days now) (and BTW, my Ainterol capsules CAN be pulled apart -they're not sealed).

This works okay, but it's a little inconvenient.  Is there any one on here with a medical background that could tell us what would happen if we just took the capsule and shoved it up there like a suppository?

someone made the comment (I don't remember where) that in their case it appeared that the capsule did not dissolve and the contents were expelled....

(21-01-2021, 07:07 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

(21-01-2021, 06:06 PM)boobienewbie Wrote:  Well, I've been using this method since my supply arrived on Tuesday (3 days now) (and BTW, my Ainterol capsules CAN be pulled apart -they're not sealed).

someone made the comment (I don't remember where) that in their case it appeared that the capsule did not dissolve and the contents were expelled....

anything inserted into your bum is going to want to come back out whether it's self inflicted or from sex it's going to force it's way back out, it has to be held in. So water and a syringe and always ultra sanitary pads are necessary, sorry if I gross people out here but putting anything up your bottom best to have a sanitary pad in your panties just in case.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon