Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suppository Dosage as Opposed to Consumed Dosage

I  think I've read somewhere on this Breast Nexum that the liver filters out 80% of any  swallowed  dosage; whereas via the suppository method 100% enters your bloodstream. Is this correct?

(30-11-2020, 09:20 PM)pear Wrote:  

I  think I've read somewhere on this Breast Nexum that the liver filters out 80% of any  swallowed  dosage; whereas via the suppository method 100% enters your bloodstream. Is this correct?

Maybe not quite that amount, but yes.
That's why injections on HRT, is seen as the best option.
Most of us take our progesterone capsules through
the back door for the same reason.

i have never seen progesterone capsules for sale?

(07-12-2020, 08:18 PM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  i have never seen progesterone capsules for sale?

You will need a prescription for them, at least in Canada.

(05-12-2020, 08:03 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(30-11-2020, 09:20 PM)pear Wrote:  

Maybe not quite that amount, but yes.
That's why injections on HRT, is seen as the best option.
Most of us take our progesterone capsules through
the back door for the same reason.

Since I first started this thread I've tried various  suppository dosages from 3x250mg daily for a few days to just 1x250mg daily.  I find that 250mg daily is sufficient for results I might even try a bit less. When I tried 3x250mg daily it made me feel uncomfortable and I had difficulty sleeping.

So you just put a capsule umm, up there? Or do u mix the pwoder with water? Sorry i just want to understand and am curious about trying

(03-01-2021, 03:45 PM)Jessica7577 Wrote:  

So you just put a capsule umm, up there? Or do u mix the pwoder with water? Sorry i just want to understand and am curious about trying

Easiest way is to open the capsule and empty the powder into a small container (like a bottle cap) and mix it with a few drops of water, then use a 1 ml plastic "dosing syringe" to inject it. Those syringes are used to give medicine to pets and babies and they're easily acquired.

I tried a 500 mg capsule of Ainterol last night and it definitely "took hold", as I had a fitful night's sleep, with lots of dreams, and hot flashes - I couldn't cool down, even on a cold winter's night. This is a reaction I've had before when taking it orally. I might use 250 mg, as the potency seems to be there.

(03-01-2021, 03:45 PM)Jessica7577 Wrote:  

I split a 500mg cap in half and pour the powder into a  very small
container and add a  small amount of water (about 5ml) then use a 10ml
syringe to  suck up the liquid.  I squat and insert the syringe about 1
to 2 inches in then push the plunger. With the syringe still inserted I
stand up and wait about 20 to 30 seconds before pulling the syringe
out.  250mg in water feels stronger than just  inserting a whole  500mg
cap.  

Thank you for your personal experience pear! So you mean 250mg inside water injected in the bum are stronger than, for example, 1000 mg taken orally? Did you felt the difference in the dosing directly from your body feedback?

Again, thanks a lot for trying it out and sharing it with us, i might think about trying it in the future so i am interested too in this. Also,  what if i only have 500mg caps and not 250mg (like Ainterol)?

(04-01-2021, 03:32 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  

Thank you for your personal experience pear! So you mean 250mg inside water injected in the bum are stronger than, for example, 1000 mg taken orally? Did you felt the difference in the dosing directly from your body feedback?

Again, thanks a lot for trying it out and sharing it with us, i might think about trying it in the future so i am interested too in this. Also,  what if i only have 500mg caps and not 250mg (like Ainterol)?

I've never  swallowed 1000mg in one go, but 250mg in water in a
syringe feels sufficient and I have no desire to try 500mg by
water/syringe in one go.  I have taken orally  1000mg  total  per day
(500mg morning and evening). I would say that 250mg by water/syringe
once daily has the same or  even stronger effect. It also  seems to me
that water/syringe has a stronger effect on my hips, thighs and ass. As far as the top half is concerned areolas and nipples appear more reddened, enlarged and feel  kind of restless

I only have  500mg caps so I split them

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon