Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi, I need some advice about one breast growing bigger than the other, thanks

hi thankyou for all your replies, I still have the same problem, even the left side is more sensitive thant he right side and the aureola is bigger, I may try massagge with some cream, But I stil don't know what cream or lotion to use.

It takes time, but the slow growing one will catch up. Mine grow in a leap frog pattern. The left grows, then the right grows, then there’s a pause and repeat. My left is still slightly bigger, but in the beginning it freaked me out because it was pronounced. It’s very very rare that they will be extremely different in size. Massage helps. As does some of the creams & sprays. Hang in there and keep growing.

I wonder if its down to being left or right handed, as (im guessing?) right handed people will use / make more muscle on that side of the chest, perhaps stopping the growth as much, similarly left handed would have smaller left breast???

tell me i'm mad............. Huh

(14-12-2020, 08:13 PM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  I wonder if its down to being left or right handed, as (im guessing?) right handed people will use / make more muscle on that side of the chest, perhaps stopping the growth as much, similarly left handed would have smaller left breast???

tell me i'm mad............. Huh
Interesting theory - in my case, I'm right handed and my right breast is the bigger one so MAYBE there is something to that.  I'm curious to know iif a left handed person has the left breast bigger than the right.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon