Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Hi, I need some advice about one breast growing bigger than the other, thanks - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Pueraria Mirifica (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: Hi, I need some advice about one breast growing bigger than the other, thanks (/showthread.php?tid=29927)

Pages: 1 2

Hi, I need some advice about one breast growing bigger than the other, thanks - mellytv2 - 18-11-2020

Hello everyone, I have been reading this forum for many years, finally in March of this year I started taking PM for about 6 months, I suspended it because I felt too much sensitivity and even pain when I touched or hit the left breast mainly.

After suspending for about two and a half months, the sensitivity has decreased but I think it has stabilized. it is larger on the left breast, the size is even larger on the left. I think that more tissue has formed in the left breast, and although there is also greater size and sensitivity in the right breast, it is noticeably less.

I would like to ingest the pills again mainly to make the right breast the same. I would like to know how I could achieve this, if you have any advice. I read in some places that you have to sleep on the side of the smaller chest, but elsewhere I read that you have to sleep on the side of the larger chest, so I am confused in this regard.

On the other hand, I would not mind that the left breast does not grow any more, I like how it has been for the moment. But if it is necessary for it to grow a bit to match them that would also be fine.

I was taking PM from the Herbal-Youth brand, two capsules of 1000 mg each for the first 2 months, the last 4 months I only took 1 capsule of 1000 mg per day.

thankyou all in advance

RE: Hi, I need some advice about one breast growing bigger than the other, thanks - Billie - 18-11-2020

My left breast is smaller than the right. Also my left areola is a bit smaller than the right.

To combat this I started sleeping on my left side. I was sleeping on my right. Also I pump noogleberry more often and more pumps on my left.  I use snakebites on my nipples and areola. I use it more frequently on my left. Also I massage my left side more.

RE: Hi, I need some advice about one breast growing bigger than the other, thanks - mellytv2 - 18-11-2020

(18-11-2020, 08:54 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  My left breast is smaller than the right. Also my left areola is a bit smaller than the right.

To combat this I started sleeping on my left side. I was sleeping on my right. Also I pump noogleberry more often and more pumps on my left.  I use snakebites on my nipples and areola. I use it more frequently on my left. Also I massage my left side more.

Hi, thank you for your reply, I will try to sleep in my right side then, where I have smaller breast, and the massage. My best regards

RE: Hi, I need some advice about one breast growing bigger than the other, thanks - taxer - 20-11-2020

My right side is larger than my left.  Some females also have the same situation.  Breasts frequently are not symmetrical.  I got mine by taking estradiol so even hormones cannot guarantee both breast will be the same.

The smaller one may catch up, but no guarantee it will.  You might try massaging the smaller one.

RE: Hi, I need some advice about one breast growing bigger than the other, thanks - guy_and_lingerie - 21-11-2020

You are not alone!
I, along with many others on here and a lot of women, have the same problem!
Not sure what good it might do, but I am massaging the smaller left more. I also get a pump and pump the left one too.

Joey

RE: Hi, I need some advice about one breast growing bigger than the other, thanks - jannet.duff - 21-11-2020

Unfortunately quite normal.

RE: Hi, I need some advice about one breast growing bigger than the other, thanks - VergeOfDiscovery - 22-11-2020

Re: One breast bigger than the other.

That is actually quite normal. Human bodies are just that way. 

One option to consider is topical application of (your choice) of topical breast enhancer. 

Actually three options:

2: Some form of pumping (obviously, more pumping on the smaller one).

3. Massage. And for me, massage means hand shaping. If you're going to massage your breasts for any sort of growth, may as well shape into the way you want it to be!

RE: Hi, I need some advice about one breast growing bigger than the other, thanks - Stevenator. - 22-11-2020

This is quite normal.

RE: Hi, I need some advice about one breast growing bigger than the other, thanks - Lady Charlotte - 30-11-2020

ok, so as said before, been lurking...............
am on pm blockers, and noogling / pumping..............
i think................most peeps have bigger left breast???
let me know, i think i may have an idea why...............................

RE: Hi, I need some advice about one breast growing bigger than the other, thanks - pear - 30-11-2020

Mine seem symmetrical