Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking a break, what can I expect?

(26-10-2020, 09:29 PM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  

Hello friends. I thought long and hard about everyone's advice and opinions. I have been off PM for 21 days. After alot of soul searching I believe it is best for me to not take anymore PM. Thank you everyone for reading my posts and taking the time to respond.

In the 21 days of not taking PM my bust size has grown from 40" to 41 3/4. They still look very feminine and jiggle alot. They feel like breasts. My nipples look kind of recessed sometimes because breast push out around them.

How do I know what is fat and what is breast tissue?  I could use a few pounds, but I am not too overweight. 6 feet tall. 181 pounds.

I am assuming I have some permanent bresst tissue?

I am very aware of them. I am wearing more tank tops under shirts to stop them from jiggling. They squeeze together at night when I lay on my side.  When I bath they feel like a girls breast running my soapy hands over my chest.  I feel like everyone is starring at my chest when my shirt is off.

Here is a link to my post on aienterol forum. It has pictures. I would appreciate your replies.

https://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/Thr...-permanent

It seems to me that you are still going back and forth on whether or not you want - or more to the point, can accept - full breasts for yourself.

I can say that I have been there as well - many times.  

Some of us who grow breasts or do other body modifications actually enjoy the journey more than anything else. With continued progress, however, you eventually have to make that decision about living with the outcome.

Your pics look great! Since I do not know you and haven't known or seen you before your changes, I cannot answer whether or not the mass is breast or fat. It does look like breast development to me. Since you have been working out for quite a while, you know your body better than anyone else to answer that question. And by the way, the fact that the nipples are pierced shows an intention to make them stand out!

Reading your descriptions, you obviously enjoy the feeling of having breasts - the jiggling, feeling them in the bath, laying down at  night, and yes, the naughtiness of having them. In other threads, you reveal that you enjoy shaving your body and having a small penis. All of this is a feminine part of yourself.

Since you ask advice, I think you should embrace these attributes and enjoy them as well as the masculine parts of yourself! I know, however, that doing that is very difficult and part of the journey as well. The hard part is getting over what other people will think and just being you. I grapple with that myself, so in no way am I preaching.

I would still advise talking to a therapist to sort out your feelings.

Sincerely wishing you the best!

Joey

Joey, thank you for the response. You are correct. I am still going back and forth. I am having a hard time accepting that I now have breasts. But I am starting to embrace them.

I super appreciate your advice on learning to accept both my masculine and feminine side. I have thought a lot about that advice. I think you are spot on. Why can’t I be proud of my masculine side yet embrace my feminine features. I am looking in the mirror and I see a very masculine person. I am strong, shaved head, tattoos. But I also see a very smooth body with a small penis and small girly breasts. I am starting to really like that combination.

Like you said, I enjoy the journey much more than the results. With each pill I take the fear and excitement of possibly having irreversible breasts is overwhelming and such a rush. I think it is important to state that I have an online exhibitionism addiction. With each picture I post exposing more and more personal information I have a mountain of fear that someone I know will find the pictures. Knowing I am permanently exposed naked online is so scary and exciting. I think growing breasts gives me that same rush of fear and excitement.

I actually hope what I have is at least somewhat permanent breast tissue. I just wish I knew for sure. What if everything I have is just fat.

What tanner stage do you think I am? I think a 2 or 3.

it has been a long time since i posted. I thought i would give you an update.  I haven't taken any PM for a long time now.  My breasts did shrink a little in size. but they are still very feminine looking and the lumps behind my nipples are making my breasts look fairly perky.  I have become very self conscious about them.  Without a shirt I feel they look very much like girls breasts. with a t shirt on they are noticeable.  I can feel a donut shaped ring around my areolas that aren't getting smaller.  Being off PM my breasts went down in size from a 42 to 40, but i think it is making those lumps more noticeable.  I thought the lumps would go down in size after being off PM.

I posted a picture of my chest on a rate my boobs website.  I had around 150 votes. average was a 3.8.  I had like 20 guys message me saying they loved my small breasts.

(04-12-2020, 07:46 PM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  

it has been a long time since i posted. I thought i would give you an update.  I haven't taken any PM for a long time now.  My breasts did shrink a little in size. but they are still very feminine looking and the lumps behind my nipples are making my breasts look fairly perky.  I have become very self conscious about them.  Without a shirt I feel they look very much like girls breasts. with a t shirt on they are noticeable.  I can feel a donut shaped ring around my areolas that aren't getting smaller.  Being off PM my breasts went down in size from a 42 to 40, but i think it is making those lumps more noticeable.  I thought the lumps would go down in size after being off PM.

I posted a picture of my chest on a rate my boobs website.  I had around 150 votes. average was a 3.8.  I had like 20 guys message me saying they loved my small breasts.

Which rate my boobs site? I would love to see the pic!

Joey

hello everyone. This is perkyacups.  I couldn't login under that username for some reason. So I created a new account.  I am having a terrible time posting pictures. i have resized and compressed them.  i attached a link to my ainerol account to see my current pictures.  Page two has a before after picture that shows the progress made.  

https://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/Thr...er-picture

It has been a while since I updated.  I haven't taken any PM in several months.  My breasts are still pretty noticeable and quite feminine.  Most days I like my little breasts. Other days I think OMG, what have I done to myself.  either way, I have breasts now. They aren't going away.  

My profile picture is my current breast size.  Comparing the profile pic for perkyacups compared to my current profile pic I would say maybe some breast fullness has gone down, but i think currently i am looking more feminine. My breasts are getting a little more pointy I guess. 

here are a few updated pictures on my current breast status.  

i posted this topic about what expect when I take a break. I think I figured it out. I lost very little in size, still very feminine looking.  I have been off of PM for several months. Long enough to assume all the PM is out of my system.  I have also been eating better and being very active. I have lost 8 pounds.  My breasts haven't gone down much at all.  I went from a 42" bust 38" band to 41.5" bust and 38" band.  I think I managed to give myself small permanent breasts.  I really like them. They are big enough and jiggle around enough to know I have breasts, but I can still go topless.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon