Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pics not attatching

(08-05-2020, 11:43 AM)Eve M Wrote:  
(08-05-2020, 09:10 AM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  

then I click add attatchment

page refreshes and the attatchment box is empty!!!!!!!!

The attachment box is supposed to be empty - because the added attachment should now be listed underneath the box rather than still being in the box itself.

After adding an attachment the box becomes empty again so that you can add a second image if you want to.

that doesn't happen for me, the attatchment doesn't appear below the box?

Trying again..... And still not uploading ?

(08-05-2020, 02:35 PM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  

That's useful to know.

Armed with that information I should be able to locate the exact issue that's causing the problem.

(09-05-2020, 05:42 PM)Eve M Wrote:  

(08-05-2020, 02:35 PM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  

That's useful to know.

Armed with that information I should be able to locate the exact issue that's causing the problem.

When I click "add attachment", it cleared the chosen file box but didn't add to the underneath area described above. ?

Any thoughts?

(09-05-2020, 05:48 PM)Modbod Wrote:  

When I click "add attachment", it cleared the chosen file box but didn't add to the underneath area described above. ?

Any thoughts?

No, because you haven't contributed anything new. We already have that information from Lady Charlotte.

Sorry, I am just curious to test this from my Android (Chrome).

Pic is 128 Kb

All good

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good news. I've managed to isolate the issue that's causing the problem. It should be possible to find a fix, but in the meantime the problem can be avoided by the members affected choosing a different theme to use.

Those having the issue will be using the Mod Rose or Mod Blue themes, so if they select another theme, i.e anything but Mod Rose or Mod Blue, which leaves 6 to choose from, they should find that images attach ok.

(11-05-2020, 02:50 PM)Eve M Wrote:  Good news. I've managed to isolate the issue that's causing the problem. It should be possible to find a fix, but in the meantime the problem can be avoided by the members affected choosing a different theme to use.

Those having the issue will be using the Mod Rose or Mod Blue themes, so if they select another theme, i.e anything but Mod Rose or Mod Blue, which leaves 6 to choose from, they should find that images attach ok.

ok, so how does one do that? x

(11-05-2020, 08:31 PM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  

ok, so how does one do that? x

User Control Panel (User CP) >> My Profile >> Edit Options >> Other Options >> Board Style
Exclamation 

sorted!, many thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon