Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pics not attatching

cannot get pics to attatch? help please?

Since this forum's system can be confusing, I made an image to explain how to attach images.
Hope it helps!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ithink there's an issue with the forum, I still cannot attach pictures and it seems some other users have the same problem... Doing everything right, trying many times, still not working for some reason. It worked as usual some time ago. It seems like not everyone have this issue?

I just tried to attach a picture to this post, doesn't work. The page refreshes itself and no attachment is visible.

Yea, its the same for me. Just tried again and reduced the files to the proper sizes, but still nothing when the page refreshes.

Remember that you will NOT see the preview (only the file name) until the "post reply" button is pressed nd the post submitted.

This is a test - just to see if an image attaches OK.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ok... I will test this one more time..The page refreshes, but the filename does NOT show up... I'll try it once more, hit post and see what happens.

EDIT:
Nope, its not working for me. I have no clue what does this, the file I was trying to add is a meme with Fox Mulder on it, its .jpg file, size 55kb so its well within the limits, but still pics not attaching. Could this be a browser problem? I'm using Firefox.

I don't know what to say.
I am not an admin so I don't know if there are constraints of any sort.
I am using Firefox too, by the way. Make sure that you don't have browser extensions that may block file uploads (cookie blockers, weird anti-virus, ads blockers etc...).

If nothing works, I can only suggest that you upload your image on something like imgur and then post the link.

I'm also using Firefox.

My test image...which btw is the blueprint for breast growth in adults

(same browser too).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon